Question Tales of Demons and Gods

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Smitvark, Sep 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    first 10 chapter perhaps. the idea was good, the execution was garbage. no consistency in timeline

3. Twilight Fox

Twilight Fox 【Foxy】【Ayayayay!】

Reading List:
    Link
    And yet, it wound up in the #1 spot on novel updates...

4. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He was always the know it all, it's the same shit only in the higher realm as it is with all the xianxia. The author wrote boy fantasies? It always had a harem tag so why did you read if it bothers you so, harem started in chapter 2 or so with Ning er.

5. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    because people have a lack of brain power in regards to logic. for noone to notice screw ups by the author.. you would wonder about their iq

6. Twilight Fox

Twilight Fox 【Foxy】【Ayayayay!】

Reading List:
    Link
    That just makes you the minority though....
    I know a pill that can help you with that if you want?

7. Aizelf

Aizelf 『....』

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you misunderstood. I was not thrashing the novel as a whole; Just the story in divine realm. I have no problem with know it all type mc and harem. I would be an idiot if I had not already seen its prelude right in the beginning.
    But the problem is: any situation comes - ez, no problem. And the ridiculuous wealth factory he had was...sigh
    And the boy fantasy...I myself like a bit of that sometimes lol ;) Liked the small scenes in his home city. But in the divine realm, there was that girl who was considered Nie Li as her master. Her infatuation was...urgh.

8. Pizz0011

Pizz0011 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused as to why people can't check older posts even or learn to use google re stuff about writer mad snail who is an arse, to be honest ..( as it's not the 1st time i've posted this on NU)
    the reason as to why, one release a month is that he is both writing and drawing TDG ( here's the manga version of NU https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=125072 ) and is waiting for tdg to get to the same point as the manga before he does any more real work on it ie he got a better deal to do the manga and is pissing everyone off and god knows how long that's going to take for him to get to it
    he has also done some other stuff, but as normal for him he got bored, with any work by Mad Snail, you always take the chance he'll get bored or offered money to do something else ..
    same with Kindhearted Bee MGA's writer, he whinnys on and on in the raws about money but dosen't release 3/4 qtrs of the primosed releases he says he'll release if he makes ranking

9. Thecomicgeek

Thecomicgeek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah just salty... dont mind me getting annoyed at mad snail. As the french rightly put it.. "Escargot you Monsieur Mad Snail!"

10. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it is also always like that, harem may be funny or ok in the beginning, but it always gets worse, in fact most of the web novels get worse after 100-500 chapters depending on how long they can hold on, harem or no harem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.