LCD Tales of The Reincarnated Lord

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shin Ah, Jul 26, 2016.

1. AndrewOrion

AndrewOrion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If monsters exist in this would, then they could use monster horns, special wood, monster tendons, and the fancy glue stuff in order to make composite bows that Houyi would be jealous of. This would also hold true to his mongol idea. Composite bows ftw.

2. myrzael

myrzael Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what is happening back in Northlands while convoy is preparing to cross over to Madras Duchy and help Second Highness in conquering Lichtana Fortress. Was Duke Loggins mad enough to attack Nortons once again? Is Kenmays´conquest of Eastern Northlands over? What was the effect of duke´s crazy and Lorist´s cunning actions in the aftermath of failed invasion?

3. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    monster exist in this world, they are called magical beast, and the problems is the horses are too weak

4. Black Frost

Black Frost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that the horses are too weak. It's a problem of breeding them. He even comments on it when he thinks about mongol horses. The north isn't a suitable for horse breeding not to mention the time, effort and resources that would need to be put into it

5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    nyahahaha! Lorist force mistaken as second prince force oh he make 2nd price owe a great favor~

6. myrzael

myrzael Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if it would be too much and overreach for Second Highness to conquer Delamock Province of Madras Duchy too now, as it seems that the second half of Madras Army is sealed in Sidgler Province and there is this sentence in chapter 153 "The Sidgler Province is only connected to the Yungechandler Province".

It looks like if Second Highness took Yungechandler Province, he has basically torn Madras Duchy into two unconnected parts and Delamock was described as granary of former empire, making it a great target for Andinaq and its hundred of thousands of hungry vagabonds.

7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    there 2 problem
    1. second princes own force ability, on this battle 2nd prince get help from lorist
    2. ceasefire between 1st prince and 4 something alliance, Andinaq kingdom share direct border with one of them and the border force is weak on Andinaq side
    to be honest I think it's more toward 1st reason though also it seem Andinaq will goes to domestic affair for awhile~

8. Alexander12

Alexander12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just realized in all this Andinaq kindom arc
    The Second highness is the biggest winner
    Lourist s wins are
    110 k people , 70 plus k amour of the white lion regiment ,resources from the plundered cities and a title of a count and a island
    The second highness got
    the Andinaq kingdom ( all 3 provinces ) thanks to Lourist s convoy , 50 % of the resources plundered from the nobles by the convoy without doing anything , 100 k gold fordes and food by selling the white lion armour , the land of several 10 s of defeated slain nobles , Lichtana Citadel
    and a chance to get 1 more province , remembered in history for a plan he never made thus taking Lourist s credit , and even won over some of Lourist s officers (students from Dawn Academy)
    Is it only me that feels Lourist is on the losing end on his dealings s with the second highness

9. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    it part convoy leader fault~ cuz he too greedy~ also some new officer is dead~ lorist just clean the mess and he focus on how to make the convoy return to his dominion~

10. Alexander12

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Charade made a total mess
    Just realized had Lourist allied with the first Highness after charade defeated the 30k army of the allied nobles
    He could have manipulated and controlled the entire Andinaq kingdom by controlling the First Highness
    Got 1 of the 3 provinces of the Andinaq Kindom by manipulating the First highness and become a duke just like that
    Instead this Second Highness is down right despicable he does't hesitate to sacrifice a 100k innocent lives to achieve his goals
    he reminds me of Ragnar Greenriver from Revolution Of The 8 th Class Mage

11. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    nah I think it's part of 2nd prince plan to force Charade to attack~ he can suggest that cuz the main attacker is convoy army not him~ cuz if he use such tactic he will gain really bad reputation~ and it 2nd prince is son of 2nd highness right? 2nd highness the one who against 1 prince
    I mean 1st prince from old empire who on clash with andinaq kingdom~

12. Alexander12

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're a bit confused it happens
    Second Highness and First Highness are the sons of the Third Prince the former ruler of the Andinaq Kingdom
    Also Second Highness gives me bad wibes that of a devious schemer who will resort to anything to achieve his goals
    There is no telling if he will turn on Lourist once he unifies the entire empire under his rule
    Thats why i feel he reminds e of Ragnar Greenriver

asriu likes this.
  13. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    oh that detail cuz personally I'm lazy to remember nobility thing lel whenever nobility come my brain will skip it so unless I really like story I will forget most part on nobility~
    he a schemer sure but I think he have considering Charade will not use such tactic too bad I can only think Charade will used as meat shield

14. Alexander12

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this whole arc only poved Charade made a good merchant but a bad leader he can see the big picture and only goes for short term gains

15. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    put that aside with route that can go to Lourist dominion it also good for him since currently he need merchant route reach his dominion to grow economic sector~ he have many gold but can't spend it~

16. ashtorex

ashtorex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is lorist still in iron rank or did he already broke through to silver rank?

Just asking because I am confused as I have read he already broke through to silver rank?

17. Wowafay

Wowafay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is now a silver rank but he tries to hide this as he never makes his weapon glow like a silver rank's weapon.

BlackSilver12 likes this.
  18. ashtorex

ashtorex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought That A gold rank can see through A silver rank without making the weapon glow?

19. Alexander12

Reading List:
    Link
    he suppresses his strength to look like its iron rank maybe its one of his mysterious techniques
    I think Lourist s current strength should be equal to a Blade Master at least a 1 star blade master

Wowafay likes this.
  20. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    it's some shit with his different path, as he couldn't proceed through normal means, so he's usin his old technique from pervious life. i forget if that technique was the direct cause for why his energy gathers in wrong place or if it was something else, though. he's on par with a gold rank's strength (probably close to... blademaster i think was the next) but his actual battle force's aura is still showing iron.