Spoiler tales of the reincarnated lord

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by reokyouma, Jan 2, 2017.

1. reokyouma

reokyouma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read up to chapter 109 just wandering, what chapter will the main convey move to their dominion and on what date did they arrived?

And who is the romantic love of lorist now?

2. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He has four concubines and he marries another princess from an enemy kingdom in like chapter four hundred something and he has three sons and two daughters I think. He eventually has to leave his dominion and rescue the convoy because they were stuck in another kingdom around chapter 150.

3. Ajihat89

Ajihat89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to google it with using the Chinese but can't find raws for Tales of the Reincarnated Lord, can someone help please with a link

4. kainaeomi09

kainaeomi09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    piaotian.net/bookinfo/8/8220.html

5. Ajihat89

Ajihat89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THank You. Not sure why it didn't popped up when I searched using the Chinese Name using google. But still awesome, now I will check out some much needed spoilers for myself

6. Megabadman16

Megabadman16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU!! I've been looking for spoilers for a couple months now! I have a couple questions.
    1. Do we know any of the concubines as of now in the story?
    2. Since he marries a princess does he unite the kissinger empire? Or does he form his own duchery?
    3. Does he join the 3rd prince faction?
    4. Since he marries a princess it seems he's become pretty influential, does he go to war with any other kingdoms?

immortaltear likes this.
  7. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I will try to answer to the best of my abilities since I machine translated the raws so the small details will be hard to translate.
    1. Yes, the maid and technically Miss Telesti. Unfortunately, Locke has children with Miss Telesti but she won't marry him due to her vows.
    2. No, he doesn't unite the empire but he does unite the North. Locke becomes the Grand Duke of the North. So I guess he forms his own duchy and an alliance with three other aristocratic families. The alliance wants to become independent.
    3. No, he doesn't join any faction but he forms an alliance with three aristocratic families including the Kenmays family; they are part of the alliance. They later become allies. The alliance is a powerful faction in the North.
    4. Yes, he has a few wars with other kingdoms such as the pirate kingdom and several other powerful duchies. Locke wins and Charade always plunders and strip clean of their resources including human labor, gold, and many other materials.

8. Megabadman16

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU! I don't mean to be greedy but, I have couple more questions :oops:
    1. I'm surprised Lorist agreed to a alliance with the Kenmays, does anything specific make them work together?
    2. Does anything big happen with the Barbarian storyline?
    3. How many bladebreaker does lorist have under his command?(i dont remember if thats the right name or not the rank after gold)
    4. How are Locke's kids? Do they have any talent either political or fighting?
    5. This is a more broad question, also im not asking for a summary (Unless you want too :D) but is there any key/awesome things later in the story that you can share?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    Just and immortaltear like this.
  9. reokyouma

reokyouma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah! Spoilers! this story is so good.

Question:
    does anyone knows when he will destroy the wildnorth town and duke loggins?

10. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    by pushing the log out button
    does he trains his people to gold ranked? or recruiting strong warriors, strategist?

11. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I'm sorry I don't remember much because of the machine translation, it's kinda hard to read. Locke made the alliance because of interests aligned, the Kenmays makes millions of profits, 50% percent of it goes to the Kenmays, 40% of it goes to the two aristocratic families, and 10% percent of it goes to the Norton family. Another reason is because of being allies and helping each other in case one family gets attacked.
    2. Yes, it happens way later in the storyline in like the late chapters of chapter 360 to 380 maybe. It's somewhere around there. They build a wall like the Great Wall of China. Defeat the barbarians. Enslaved hundreds of thousands of them as part of labor to help the Norton family build projects, ports, and castles to improve the prosperity, wealth, and security of the Norton family and its people. They find a gold mine that generates 2-3 million of gold profits per year.
    3. I am not sure. But he has 16 gold knights under him later on. They become his personal bodyguards. His personal bodyguards are all famous in their own right.
    4. The kids are not of age yet. Maybe they do describe his kids but due to the raws being machine translated I can only make sense of what I read. I'm just providing the general concept of what I can understand.
    5. Sure, he builds a fleet and hires a pirate captain as his own personal gold knight. The pirate captain later becomes admiral of the entire fleet. Locke creates guns and better armor and weapons for his army and ships. The Norton family by the time of chapter four hundred something are the strongest family in the North but he still maintains the alliance with the Kenmays and the two other aristocratic families. The Norton family has a million strong army in reserve but only a 100k active elite personnel in the army due to the arm reforms that Locke has made. Charade is like Locke's right hand. He is the prime minister he handles administrative and military affairs of the Norton family.Numbers are confusing in the raws and too many names that are different from that of the translation that Ryogawa has made.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    Alexander12 and immortaltear like this.
  12. Megabadman16

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Sorry for asking so many questions.

13. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Locke never destroyed Wildtown because Duke Loggins personally did because of the wealth that Wildtown has plus the greed Duke Loggins exhibits. Locke later on hires the 4 mercenary crews from the latest chapter that Ryogawa has translated. He defeats the army that Duke Loggins has sent out to Wildtown. Locke later on leaves his dominion to rescue the convoy. Convoy comes back with tons of materials, money, people, and his elite army. Duke Loggins summons a coalition of various nobles to wipe out the Norton family but little does he know that he mess with the wrong family. Duke Loggins gets wiped out and whatever stuff he had was stripped by Charade. And Baron Camorra joins the Norton family due to Locke taking interest of Camorra due to his ability to effectively handle the finances of Duke Loggin's territories.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    immortaltear and reokyouma like this.
  14. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry about it, I hope you enjoy the novel as much as I did. A lot of strategy and tactical decisions are made as well as the politics. It's too bad that this novel doesn't have the recognition of that of RTW (Release that Witch).

15. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both, he gives battle manuals to his trusted warriors who are able to advance to gold rank and become a personal knight of the family. Locke hires people who of are interest and talent to him. Such as the pirate captain who later on became admiral of the Norton family's entire fleet.

16. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you guys have any more questions please feel free to ask, I will try to answer to the best of my abilities.

17. Megabadman16

Reading List:
    Link
    Since your offering:D, can you tell us anything from the barbarian arc? Ex like does lorist attack fist or does the barbarians? And do they have any blademasters or mystery magic abilities?

18. Assura

Assura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you ever watch the Game of Thrones, Mance Ryder unites the Wildlings. Another strong barbarian leader [don't know his name], unites the barbarians to form a strong 100k army.barbarians do not know that the Norton family already build a great wall and a castle to stop their invasion. The Norton family's arm forces are too powerful for the barbarians to handle. The majority of the barbarian has been forced to work for three years in the Norton lands to help build castles, ports, etc., etc.. I don't know, the arm forces of the Norton family was so strong that there were only a few hundred casualties but the barbarian army was destroyed and majority of them was captured for labor to help build stuff. LOL

19. Megabadman16

Reading List:
    Link
    @Assura Lmao! Poor barbarians they had no idea who they were up against. What about wars with other kingdoms/duchery? I saw comment earlier that said locke marries a princess?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  20. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    I want details on all the girls in the MC harem