LCD The Amber Sword

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm not sure I like the entire card mechanic. Assume enemies will also have them as he goes along. Wonder if there is some way to reset levels for easy high level paladin.

Considering enemies have 90 in the main combat stats and he just broke 10 levels doesn't seem like the most important way to catch up. The previous quest hinted at with +1 permanent stats seems necessary in the long term, unless other classes have better than 0,2-0,3 gain per level. Perhaps the body upgrades talked about solves it though.

2. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any idea if this will end in a harem?

3. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Create a thread for it.

4. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah sadly its polygamy =\. The Princess and romaine ship sailed...if only this was focused on Freya! She's what makes this series lol

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2016
  5. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice! three chapters in a row :)
    I wonder if the mercenary and Brendel have the same objective now, will he have to fight against them or not...
    Anyway this is certainly very interesting, and since the translation will go a bit faster now that the translator is a bit less busy, I won't have to read past chapters again and again to remember what happened before~

Poor_Hero likes this.
  6. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    that Paper Cards organization... I wonder who they are... is it related to chaos faction? or to the cards that Sophie collects so far?

7. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be connected to the paper card he collects right?
    Maybe they found ways of using those card

Poor_Hero likes this.
  8. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello there ~

Just started this novel , hope the "strategical" tag mean really strategical and not slow paced to what I've read.

Genius author finding worst names evar , at least we will remember them.

9. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah the names are weird at first, but just call him Brendel, that's how he calls himself anyway.
    And yes the strategical tag is adapted to what will happen later.
    He doesn't become OP extremely fast, he isn't a one man army like in usual xianxia where MC fight against a whole army alone. He had to often rely on other people to advance. But he gets strong (without being OP, you will understand later) fast enough

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  10. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't understand the naming system of the translator... Su Fei = Sophie? Ge Li Fen = Griffine ?Dafuk ?
    I hope the translator never meet the MC of I'm really a superstar , he'll get rekt.

I didn't mean slow paced/strategical like you think , more like overly descriptive / skyzophreniac MC and/or author , for example the author explain all the time what's inside his head , more than once the MC is waken up to reality by his friends because he spent half a chapter thinking about things that could be sumarized in 2 sentences.
    (Lil joke , when he went inside his mind to meet his yugioh ancestor , they were talking at thought speed.. author you mean 1sentences/10minutes ohohohho)

The first chapter (c0) , he just thrown a painting at a skeleton , that's all he did , the rest was all thoughts of the MC.
    (That's just weird , a xianxia where the filler are not young masters and crowd screaming when the MC stubble upon a pebble on the road but thoughts of the MC , why not just stop using fillers)

Well I really liked this novel , too bad the translator is slow/non-ponctual (because it's so good it deserve to be rushed)
    (when you compare it to gravitytales/wuxiaworld translators , everyone else is ,blablabla )

1436chapters and ongoing ... if there isn't crazys translators that'll pick it up we will all die of oldness before we're at half

11. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh okay I understand what you meant now.

For the translator, until now s/he was very busy with study but it is over now, so chapter should come faster (I think s/he reopened the donation now) it clearly wont have a Deathblade rate of chapter (2/3 per day) but s/he said:
    So I suppose he's busy QCing right now, but when s/he finished we could hope 1 chap a day

Lawlyeth likes this.
  12. tsundere_taichou

tsundere_taichou [Cute Demon Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    im currently rereading the story and on chapter 40 he figures that "By that point of time, the Rock Wurm which would stay here will teach a lesson to these skeletons and avenge Bretton and the other guards." but when did he find out that Bretton was dead? or did he know all along that it was a suicide mission? im a bit confused

13. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember well, yes, When he saw Bretton and the other guards in the night, leaving the camp, he knew (and Bretton and the guards too) that it was a suicide mission

14. tsundere_taichou

tsundere_taichou [Cute Demon Sect]

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, ok thanks

15. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    Mass release (3chapters) !

What happen ? They fold up the tents ! whohooooo damn sensations
    Damn please author take your time , we can't follow your story when so many things happen so quickly

Crimshine likes this.
  16. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that was a bit ridiculous haha. But the action start next chap I hope

Lawlyeth likes this.
  17. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I'm missing something, but how would capturing those two help right now?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  18. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    They are on the verge of being attacked by a demon beast, but those two turned their back on the beast, so the beast isn't on his guard and will attack immediately. Their comportement excited the beast I guess, so capturing them might calm the beast...

OR, he doesn't those 2 to die so close to his camp, since Makarov might think that they were killed by Brendel and his men..

I think? Frankly I'm not clear at all on the reason too...

19. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if he didn't kill all the demons even before those two got captured, I could kinda see that, but as is, he could have ignored them and they would have simply run back to camp. The people at camp would have come to check, found all the dead demons, and whatever lies those idiots told would be treated as such. That is, if the mercenaries weren't all killed by Tree Shepherds, thus rending their opinion of the MC meaningless. Which is much more likely to happen with him preventing them from giving their camp warning.

Crimshine likes this.
  20. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 78 was confusing... I did not understood what happened at all. It might be because it's a draft but yeah I'll have to read it again...