LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    All the hate on the dead wife she had her true soul bound by the godking, she didn't want to betray ning... They fell in love before the godking activated the "sleeper cell" lol

Plus it was his first piece of v
    And his daoheart is pledged to her...
    It's a IET novel for God's sake! Expect good romance? HA!

2. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I know lol which is why I was against the idea by a fan of how awesome a prequel with houyi as the MC would be. Don't get me wrong houyi was bad ass but he was even more emo then Ning.. and besides, just imagine IET writing the romance of houyi and chang'e! Nuff said LOL

3. Hahhaa

Hahhaa hereby irrevocably & perpetually waives all moral

Reading List:
    Link
    This was posted in ww comment section book 27 chapter 27. Re-post here for fun lol

I feel this chapter have some similarity with ww current situation. IET can now claim that Desolate Era is “based” on real story predicted in advanced lol.

Church of Annihilationis is the big monopoly company right? Nothing you can do about it. God (oh wait… Devil.. no. it law!) forbid disparaging them.

Also quoting: “It was only meant to bind and capture them anyhow. If we can’t capture them, we will just kill them.”

Trap, ambush but failed (sound familiar?). And then annihilated (predicted?). This all started by big guy but nothing will happen to them anyway. But for small fry (department? scapegoat?) that messed up, IET predict no good end for them.

4. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been a LONG LONG time since they've shown Ji Ning's Primordial Twin or stated what he's seen in the 5 or so millennium he's been wondering it. I mean he went in search for strange things but nothings has come up yet? What about all those supposed Elder Gods who were informed about the 3 realms? Not one person was slain by Ji Ning's Twin in 10k years sine he's slain that Old Man Yuan's true body.

What about his daughter and everyone else? He's given them techniques and what nots what level of power have the attained? Did the 3 realms potential get boosted or Nah?! Man IET really loves to make you feel like he/she has forgotten stuff and then throws it back at ya with force. I bet There will be a whole book or half of one dedicated to its adventure through the Chaos.

I'm not to worried about Ji Ning's other clone (true body) as his main true body won't likely die but it will be a pain in the ass to retrieve once he's at the brink of dao merge, he'd have to ask someone to teleport it to him unless he wants to wait a few millennium for it to travel to him.

5. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really liking the idea of this mighty band of five.

6. Penultimate

Penultimate Sect Silkpants Prince

Reading List:
    Link
    Its kinda similar to how Ning and Northson used to travel together oh so long ago.

7. Cole-Right779

Cole-Right779 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Northwho?

DorbenRS likes this.
  8. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    if I remember correctly, volume 28 is when we get a couple three realms chapters

9. Penultimate

Penultimate Sect Silkpants Prince

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, lets have some speculation. Which of Ji Ning's other stances do you think will become Domains in this alt. universe? I personally think he'll probably get Heartforce Level 5 and get the Soleheart Domain due to watching the Heartforce Cultivator using his powers and being pressured by the Archaeus region. After all, he did get inspirations into the Cosmic Heart stance of the [Heartsword] legacy he got from before and the Heartforce legacy he obtained from Bertulu before as well so its about time for a Heartforce rank up and maybe allow him to slay 2nd Step Daolords in the process.

10. RatingEmperor

RatingEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understood all his stances won't be turning into domains. They will have to evolve into complete daos but not necessarily a domain ,which only occurred due to his yin-yang stance being a defensive move intended to fight multiple enemies. Hence the best way this would be achieved is through a domain that allows control over the area around him. Also i very much doubt Heartforce improvements due to the fact that it would take serious emotional upheaval like with losing his wife to improve that.

11. tearteto

tearteto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only the Ying Yang sword domain becomes a domain out of the 5 stances of the brightmoon sword art. Heavenbreaker and blood drop is a means of attacking. Much later on; the shadowless art first becomes a means of stealth and later on becomes an undying body art.

12. Saitama.sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to what I like to call "The Diving Line". This here my friend is , the diving line, where most people choose to either continue with an IET novel or drop it lol. We all know he's guna mention them sooner or later but he has to torture us first just like he did in CD before they finally went back to their plane.
    Anyway, which side of the line will you choose?

13. Saitama.sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually think he will improve in heartforce ONLY because I remember them saying that heartforce cannot be trained or sought out like sword force or other forces, it comes to you. I mean think about it; you've got ki refining and fiendgod body refining but heartforce is also a cultivation method. It can't be fully described like other forces.. anyway this is just my opinion, who knows what might happen..

14. Jaehaerys

Jaehaerys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, funny good romance. More like damsel in distress... the love interest seems to power up enough to not be the weakest but doesn't seem to climb anymore after a set amount of power, unlike certain MCs ...

Linley's wife, whose name i don't recall, became a high god through god stone thingys and even then Linley has to constantly save her, but at least Bebe was pretty OP.

Saitama.sensei likes this.
  15. Archaic pickle

Reading List:
    Link
    His wife was Delia or close to it lol.
    Better then stellar transformations where he was weak as hell when he met his potential wiafu

16. Saitama.sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it was Delia but technically though Linley met his wife when he was super weak as well, when he was a child iirc like 7 or 8 years old lol

17. Archaic pickle

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I forgot about it... It's been like 2 years
    .. I might need to reread it again

18. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Stellar transformation barely had any romance it was a boy meets girl kind of situation~

19. Archaic pickle

Reading List:
    Link
    Boy meets girl, both are attracted to each other due to the meteoric tear >.>
    Yeah I know... <.<

20. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Was a player at 8 years old got shot down by ex gf later lives eternally with waifu~