LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like my assumptions is a bit off, his heartworld is just on-par with timedream's in terms of power but its size is larger.

this points to either featherdress was almost as monstrous as Ning (fusing 3~4 stable supreme daos, e.g. yin+yang+taiji+song).
    or that featherdress's "soulthrall song" is simply special, that it made her the number one daolord in her era (book31 ch3 reference).

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  2. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Every time I see Ji Ning make a mid battle breakthrough, I just imagine Leylin chilling to the side laughing at him

Urbek Mazino and Viola like this.
  3. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    What?
    His swords don't get upgraded when he breaks through to a new level. He needs super valuable and rare materials to upgrade his swords.

4. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Once Ning Breaksthroug to forth step Daolord he wont rly need his swords to Upgrade if he wants ti defeate the guy thats 1st on tbe list(The guy with Uneversal Tresure)
    And Especaly once he
    fails his daomerge and after some time becimes even stronger than Hegemons lel

5. RatingEmperor

RatingEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought lifeblood weapons improved as you poured your own dao into them. Wasn't that the reason Ning would no longer need any other weapons to use. I do know you still need to feed them rare materials aswell.

6. nemo

nemo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like computer, it need suitable hardware(sword component) to properly run advanced software(dao),. Just my opinion,.

Saitama.sensei likes this.
  7. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, the quintessence core of the sword is improved as he upgrades his dao but the material quality of it wouldn't upgrade without precious materials.. at least that's how i understood it when he got them form that emperor gonflame or whatever his name was

8. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    They upgrade in a sense. Not directly though.

As Ning advances the power he will be able to draw from the swords should become greater and greater. As his technique becomes better and better so do the core of the swords. But that isn't the swords actually becoming more powerful, that is just Nings technique and therefore the techniques the sword hold become more and more powerful.

The only way for his sword to become truly stronfer is for it to eat rare materials.
    Other wise it is essentially just adding more information into the swords.

Take it like Violetjewel was. Ning was able to analyze the sword intent inside to become stronger and the better he acquainted himself with the technique the more power Violetjewel would be able to show in Nings hand.
    If Ning gave a Northbow sword to someone when he was at the 2nd stage and gave one to someone when he was at the third stage. If both guys have comprehended half of the technique inside the sword and both guy have absolutely equal power the guy with the 3rd stage sword will be stronger only because of technique not because of sword quality.

I know I rambled but hopefully my point got across.

9. Urbek Mazino

Urbek Mazino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a shitty senior brother Solesky turned out to be

10. Tammyxp

Tammyxp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you guys think that Ji Ning might leave Vast Heaven Palace if Ninedust cant be saved

11. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't hate, he might be breaking through. I don't think solesky is that type of person who would do that

12. Ingenuity

Ingenuity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Sectlord Timedream learn the name of Ji Ning's 'Shadowless' evasion art?

13. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IET told him.

14. TrueLiesLost

TrueLiesLost Seeker of The Lost Truth

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than knowing the name maybe that was simply the word he was using to describe it?

15. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    i can think of 10 different names before 'shadowless' when it comes to an evasion art that basically makes a person invisible and super fast, but hey, that's just me lol
    i still think @Waaazzap hit the nail though

Ingenuity likes this.
  16. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Solesky will probably say some B'S like "I was trying to breakthrough so I could help you" then Ji Ning will tell him to fuck off before Redwater gets better because he kill him and Ning wont help save you.

Honestly though Solesky is fucked no matter what.
    Redwater will try to kill him and Ji Ning is gonna cut all ties.
    Even if Solesky lives and breaks through he will be hunted down by some strong Daolord eventually.
    He ruined himself here by not keeping the talisman as a last resort and using it instead.

He broke that trust and we all know how Hi Ning treats people who stab him in the back.

17. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    I really dont think Ning would do that, for the first reason ning always respect someone who is stronger than him, remember how ning is fine for being abducted by the brightsore hegemon, coz he is too strong and ning can do nothing... and for the 2nd reason ning always have soft heart for someone closed to him.... so probably nothing bad will happen to solesky and ninedust will die for nothing...

18. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Ning respects someone who is stronger than himself?
    Who that I mentioned is stronger than him? Even if Solesky became an Emperor he would at best only be at par with Ning. Remember he was not a powerful Daolord. He was average as fuck minus his defense. Which is just above average.

You are right. Ning does have a soft heart for those close to him... but not for his friends who knowingly do something that elimate their best chance at survival essentially writing his death warrant.

Assuming Ning didn't have dues ex Machina breakthroughs he would have died because Solesky used the talisman instead of keeping it on hand to toss and ensure their survival.

Solesky is smart enough to realize the position he would put everyone in by using the talisman.

Redwater isn't going to die... the poison only lasts for 12 days i think and all it does is cause absolutely excrutiating pain. It doesnt kill.
    Redwater isnt going to die for nothing because he isnt going to die at all.

As a side note Ning was okay with being abducted not because his abductor was so strong but because of how many benefits he got once he was abducted into the Brightshore Kingdom.
    C'mon

TrueLiesLost and Charlessssssss like this.
  19. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Book 32 has been rather boring to me so far :sick::sick::sick:

josh_15 and Viola like this.
  20. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "This fight laid bare the differences between Ning and Sectlord Timedream! Ning simply hadn’t been training long enough; the only heartforce abilities he had were his [Heartforce Eradicator] and his [Dreamstart] art. These were indeed killer techniques, but Ning hadn’t yet spent any time in coming up with ordinary heartforce-infused combat techniques or techniques which could infect the foe with heartforce. He just hadn’t had the time."

and the reason why he hadn't been practicing heartsword art or infusing his omega sword with heartforce reveals itself.

also, apparently brightshore hegemon's name is indeed brightshore, though i'm not sure whether its his given name or daoist title.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    Mercy likes this.