LCD The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Prometheus, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason I'm thinking that the system is the creator goddess the mother of those 2 goddesses though

Lithit likes this.
  2. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just about to post the same thing. xD Who else would have the power to influence the world to this degree?

Though that also seriously ruins my view of said goddess creator. Such a nasty personality. D:

Lithit likes this.
  3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    what!? Seriously try to live for all eternity... Besides who knows being influenced by the king of gentleman might be the reason on how we have the current version of the system right now XD

4. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    If the system, is indeed that old and powerful, I doubt Rolande could have influenced it, More likely, I think it purposefully influenced the people around Rolande for shits and giggles (cause that's what the author would probably do, were the earlier true)

Mizura likes this.
  5. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, that actually makes sense! If it's the Goddess Creator, surely she can influence the 'fate' (or something similar) of other people. So that's why they all end up following Roland around. Their fate is to become Gentlemen around Roland.

... they have met with a terrible fate, haven't they.

Eternal Liar, Lithit and Poor_Hero like this.
  6. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    I tend to disagree please remember Roland came from the modern age earth and the civilization level of the world he's in now is almost at the middle ages only. Hmmm my best example on how he could influence te system is Pina CO Lada from gate jietai- remember when *cough* she read the bl art manga? *cough*. Just think of this the system and Roland mind is connected? Hence I'm deducing that it's highly probable that the system might have encountered those manga too ^^

7. Gugunstanly

Gugunstanly [Ice Tyrant] [Mad Monarch] [Ice Lord]

Reading List:
    Link
    Boring but good story

8. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Iris Lazuli That's a good point, but we're talking about a Goddess creator. Perhaps she's able to connect to other worlds, or perhaps she made the system in a way to connect to Roland's soul, so it's a part of him even though she made him.

But in any case, this got me thinking. What if the Gentlemen alliance is the Real end-game? After all, we have all sorts of Chaos and Order weirdos all traveling together in happy tolerance. All the folks who were affected by Roland also had their fates changed.

Fate is very hard to change, but if a person's inner 'Gentleman' flourishes, perhaps it throws his behavior so out of wack that fate does change, especially when multiplied on a massive scale. So, Roland is actually a walking Gentleman awakener, though he wasn't aware of it until recently (lol system). Wherever he goes, people's behaviors change, and the actions Roland takes on purpose (all plotting and such) amplify the effect many times (even though he isn't aware that it's what's Truly going on).

So by the time Roland is done with the world, the world will be a harmonious bunch of weirdoes. As for the Law system that Roland is trying so hard to set up, that'd actually be relegated to damage-control for all the Gentlemen around. xD

@Gugunstanly You think the story is boring? Uh, okay, to each their own. xD

9. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgive me, but I don't get the refrence

10. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    Great, you said those words, now someone is going to somehow theorize that Rolande died and is going through the five stages of grief... when he actually did die and, presumably went through the five stages of grief.... So yeah

Don't mean to insult people who make theories, shout out to matpat)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    Mizura likes this.
  11. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a reference to Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There. It's a story where a gate suddenly opens in the middle of Tokyo, and there's a fantasy land on the other side that promptly sends in soldiers to start a riot, before being roflstomped by modern world's superior military power. The protagonist is among the soldiers who are then stationed on the other side of the gate, for peacekeeping and to start contact with the locals.

At one point, he brings several girls from that world to visit Tokyo, including Pina Co Lada. She ends up encountering BL mangas and became enamored of modern world's 'advanced high art.' xD

I see that you and I have watched the same game theory. :D Well, I guess Roland was denial in the first life because he thought he could avoid fate but couldn't... and he certainly had an Anger phase after that... and the whole Liu Huang Mountain City could be seen as bargaining... he seems quite depressed nowadays because he wants a girlfriend but gets a harem of 'gentlemen' instead...

But nah, I'm sticking to my new theory that the System is using him to spread Gentleman-liness, like a viral carrier. It just amplifies existing desires so the energy required is minimal, but it has an outsized effect in messing up fate, plus the unsuspecting Roland himself is helping to spread things even faster with his actions. Yup.

I'm totally not denying the Death theory because the next phase is Acceptance, and I haven't seen enough of Roland's misery yet. Nope.

Lithit likes this.
  12. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Well who knows perhaps the only way to change fate is through the spread of gentlemaness on the continent XD XD

Beifeng for example he's the maker of new species now

Lithit likes this.
  13. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    King Karlohin and Emperor Darsos fits for each other XD XD
    Wonder that perhaps Roland will use the new body of Karlohin to awaken beifeng or perhaps to be the proxy of Victoria

14. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    I had to take a break around the naming part, I was laughing so much I started coughing, and all the references... Oh the references.

15. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    me too! I thought I was the only one who keeps giggling... especially when that cat mentioned the author... rofl...

Roland kidnaps (almost)every talent from Auland (lol) good job, prince(ss!!!) XDXDXD

Lithit likes this.
  16. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    They're growing bigger and stronger. Those gentlemen are unstoppable. The beifeng unit is over 9000.
    They've walked the path of no return. Lead by beifeng himself.

Poor_Hero and Lithit like this.
  17. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    Who want's to bet, Beifeng will either create a new sub-class or religion in Rolande's world

18. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    don't think so. remember the reward from the system when roland was reborn, i think it was something about beifeng was the progenitor for creating new breed of species, a lot of new species. roland was given a lot of points for that 'achievement'.

19. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, but in the time since then, his fate might have once again changed to also create what I said?

20. Ratatoskr

Reading List:
    Link
    even so, can he ascend tho? removing himself from desire and sense of self. i doubt someone like beifeng have enough resolve to do that. it is beifeng after all. he's only normal a few seconds after birth before overwhelmed by desires. hahaha