Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How old would Mo XuanYu be? ( ・ω・ )

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Q.Q in the old version they let him out just after WW died i think Q.Q ..... is that what his bro told WW ?

Btw i really love that part where LXC gets angry for his bro and starts talking

setsuna3025, Rcyan, kiara8 and 3 others like this.
  3. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpats::blobxd: I love the brotherly relationship that the two share :blobmelt: LXC is really a great big bro

Ami and cici like this.
  4. Ezralva

Ezralva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gege gets angry at who? when exactly is it and what did he say?
    can you pls give a bit summary about the scene...

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that the part where gege spilled out that ML protected MC that time and injured 30 cultivators and that MC is the greatest mistake of ML?

6. Ezralva

Reading List:
    Link
    so that means Gege got angry at WWX? Did he provoke Gege or something?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t read the raws so I assumed that’s what happened when you say gege got angry

8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Big bro gets angry at WW cause he is dense lol ....Thats one of the best scenes <3
    Basically after they almost sleep together ....WW made LWJ drunk , things happened and they ended up in a bathtab....unfortunatly WW said thank you witch caused LWJ to wake up and things to be awkard....

Anyway WW runs off and gets caught by JGY .... LXC asks about his brother....He thought they sleep together ,...lol i think that was what the most people thought .... Anyway big bro ges angry and tells how LWJ saved him after his sister died (that one of my fav parts *dies* :X3::X3:) and how he got punished afterwards

LXC speach to WW is the best! <3 .....I dont know how much it changed in the second version
    though >.<

Aeli, Nikha, cici and 5 others like this.
  9. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LWJ, so traumatized by WWX's gratitude that he'd immediately sober up after drinking hearing his thanks??... :cry::cry::cry:

10. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup... I wanna cry after for both of them when I remember what 'thanks' means to them both...

*hiding like a sushi roll* :sushi_sleeping:

setsuna3025, Aeli, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  11. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was brought back to Jin Clan at the age of 14. For a slag as Jin GuangShan, it is highly probable that he collected all his illegitimate sons only b/c Jin ZiXuan had dead and he wouldn't like Jin GuangYao, son of a prosititute, to be next leader of Jin Clan.
    So, we can guess this happened after Jin ZiXuan's death, so no more than 14 years ago. He should be something around 28 if this assumption holds.
    If not, at least this should not happen before Wen Clan's fall, so Mo XuanYu is 31 or so.

12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    there is a problem with jin ling's age then ^^ ....he cant be 15 if 13 years have passed from his parents deaths

cici likes this.
  13. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No major change :)
    One minor change: What happened after LWJ got drunk and they broke the bathtab? Well, they didn't finish everything, but they came in each other's hand, I guess this should be more exited than the old version?

14. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, you are right, he should be only 13 technically. This is bug... But the old version also has a problem, he should be already 16... Well, in ch7 of new version it read "This year, Jin Ling is going to be 15." Which means not yet 15. And WWX was dead 4 months after his birth. 13 years does not mean exactly 13 years, maybe 13 years and several months. So maybe he is something close to 14 years old, but there is still a bug...
    Unless the age in this world is calculated in ancient Chinese way, which will result in everybody one year older than our modern standard way of calculation. In that case, our calculation of everybody's age is one year older than their real ages...
    Besides, 13 years old make more sense than old version b/c Jin Ling has not got his courtesy name, which should be available at the age of 15.

Rcyan, Blossomroad, MikotoP and 2 others like this.
  15. Ezralva

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait...didn't LWJ only got drunk 3 times in the whole novel, (excluding the pissed drunk when he found out MC's death)
    1st at Liyang when he smacked WN's head
    2nd when he tied MC's hands with his headband
    3rd when he stole food for MC to eat?
    In what chapter the one you're talking about happened (this bathtub tingy), is it on extra chapter? So they had handjob? I thought all steamy scenes only started on extra chapters (n)o_O

setsuna3025 and Nikha like this.
  16. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 3rd time, after stolen food ML got dirty and MC suggested him to take a bath... And things happened. They had handjob yes. After that before they could go one further step WWX said thank you and things became awkward...
    Steamy scenes happened again at the end of the novel though (not extra). After they confessed and the mastermind dead they went out and made in the open...

setsuna3025, Rcyan, Aeli and 3 others like this.
  17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes more sense then .....but...his uncle is not right in the head.....who lets a 13 -14 year old wonder around on his own? orz

awww the second version's drunk scene sounds better <3 ....i heard the book extra had some steamy scenes as well <3 ....(not the dream they went to though...i wasnt a fan of that extra :D.....but i found a comic strip of the entire scene)

Nadelyn and cici like this.
  18. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH? Please link us to it please!
    Jin Ling was not usual boy, he learned how to fight for years. At that age WWX had already killed a few evils according to Lan QiRen. Generally speaking teenagers cultivators should go out together as a team though. Poor Jin Ling had no friends. Jin Clan boys didn't like him... And JC wouldn't teach him how to make friends (I doubt if JC himself know how to make friends)

19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I will pretend that Jin Ling is 14 then :D ....and you cant compare him to the mc lol ...JL is his uncle's princess! (while the mc is a wild card)

Also lol at JC for whiping his uncles to accept his nephew as the next clan head :D (but it would have been better if he directly adopted him and made him the next in line for the Jiang clan)

I'll pm you the link .....its too NSFW to post it here

20. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got them! Thanks! They are wonderful!
    Princess 2333 You are right 2333. In fact generally whenever Jin Ling went out hunting Jiang Cheng sent people (pretending to be some random people) protecting him. But there are scenes when Jin Ling escaped from JC because of various reasons (like releasing WWX from JC and then afraid of being scolding).

setsuna3025 and alexfilia like this.