Spoiler The King of Hell’s Genius Pampered Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by undeadKing, Feb 4, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Long story short :
    She leaves the Nalan home after she completely destroys it (literally).
    She finds her brother in ch. 719.
    Her mother is assumed dead but no grave or body was ever found.
    Yes, her father had found her.

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Is her father strong?....what happened to the doctor girl who was jealous?

3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    What doctor girl? And yes, her father is considered one of the strongest in the Siamese continent. Where the MC is currently at, I think the 3 strongest people are suppose to be : (no particular order)
    1. Wei Zhi (loves the MC, MC doesn't know his true identity since he wore a mask, she views him as a brother, high priest of god)
    2. Yun Tian Yi (MC's dad, is known as the God of War)
    3. Ji Ming Yu (ML, is called god respect(?), his strength is equal to Yun Tian Yi)

Overall, all people fear of offending any of these 3.

4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    the one the ml send to the mc to treat her....the mc injured her face

If her father is so strong why did her mother ended up in Nalan manor as the doctor's concumbine?

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  5. snowgem6

snowgem6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does this happen? Was the ML the one who made the fake copy to find the MC/person with the origin of wood?
    What happened after she found out about the whole ML being a copy situation? How & do the two ever reconcile?

alexfilia likes this.
  6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, later, the MC opened up some vortex/whirlpool that somehow was sucking up people's cultivation and the one who treated the MC lost a majority of hers. She later gets jailed by them after attempting to murder the MC but I think she escapes? She later tries to informs an enemy of the MC about her but he ends up killing her not long after. Later, Qing Long takes her position (as the ML's servant) and becomes assigned to the MC. She ends up more loyal to the MC than she is with the ML and worships the MC.

The MC's mother had ran away. She was suppose to be a saint candidate who was suppose to be a blood sacrifice. YTY didn't know she was the saint candidate at the time. Because he was drugged, he ended up sleeping her (saints are suppose to be virgins, with this, she would be killed if she was found out). She decided to run away with two of her servants but they were soon chased by WZ's people (remember, he's the high priest) and ended up in the Miluo continent. In order to protect her children, she could only let herself to become Nalan's concubine. Let me just also mention that no other man touched her body besides YTY, also, YTY did fall in love with her. Her two servants were wet nurse Chen, who had lost her cultivation and Gu You Lan(?), who had lost her memories.

She confronts him about it in ch.2655. Yes, it was the ML who made the fake to find the person with the origin of wood. After she found out, her entire body felt cold and she felt heartbroken. She was filled with grief and hate. She had previously had the thought of agreeing to be with him but after this, she met up with him and told him she wanted to break up with him, causing him to be enraged. The two later reconciled after he had chained her at his home (her dad and grandma convince her to let her marry her cousin so he kidnapped her during the wedding banquet). His cold poison was breaking out and he didn't want her to use her origin of wood to save him because she might die.

Qing Long explains to the MC more of the truth that she didn't know and the ML's suffering. This help the MC start to believe in the ML again. After she found out he was having a attack, she goes and tries to save him. She ends up realizing she doesn't want him to die and that she really loves him. They end up having sex with her curing his poison but it caused her origin of wood to be sealed. Sadly for him, he didn't recall a thing and thought he forced himself on her but she explains that she did it under her own choice. Afterwards, they pretty much make up with the ML demanding that they should get married now but the MC tells him he has to deal with her father first.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    so she forgave him?.....by dad you mean the same dad she had before she died? ....what did he mean by dealing with him? o.o

8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Her dad as in YTY. When I say dealing with him, it's because YTY and JMY are like cats and dogs. YTY doesn't approve of him being with the MC while JMY didn't care what he thinks, he'll destroy everyone who tries to get in his way from being with the MC. This is pretty much the gist of their relationship. It doesn't help out much when YTY also learned about the secret the MC found out with JMY trying to find the origin of wood to be used to cure his poison. This made him disapprove JMY even more.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  9. Silent Radioactivity

Silent Radioactivity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That vortex, oh my god.
    Tell me, what level of cultivation does Hexi reach after the vortex sucks everything?

10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It said something like she had the building base of at least 8 levels so it would be considered a high order(?). Just going by what the MTL says so I'm not completely sure...

therandomcookie and akina09 like this.
  11. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's time for me to read the raws on this one. I'm just not satisfied with the wait. Huhuhu!

I appreciate the author and translator though. My impatience is just...well...hehehe

12. undeadKing

undeadKing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Questions..
    Who's the one that sent assassin to kill MC? and why?

13. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't realize this was still an ongoing novel at 2000+ chapters. Woah- if anyone would please spoil me-- i really like my OTP to be toghether fighting against evil rather then constantly fighting each other or be in huge misunderstandings?? Is this the case with our MC & ML? And I know it's a ploy trope/device to carry the story to the next plot point/arc etc but do they end up really hating each other or are these misunderstandings dealt with swiftly or are just in angst for a really long period of time????

stumblmer likes this.
  14. Yorina

Yorina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeyyyy!~ I love this novel. Thanks for the spoilers and summaries (•̯͡.•̯͡)‎

15. Yum

Yum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is still going, anyone knows what is happening in the last chapters?

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly don't remember so please don't take my word for it but I think it was her stepmother because she wanted the MC dead.
    This was the only major big fight they get into. It gets solved in under 75 chapters. It's mainly angst. The MC was filled with more sadness than hate while the ML still tried to convince her of his love but was very possessive since the MC said she wanted to "break up with him", meaning she might try to be with other men which enraged him.
    In the current chapters, as mention before, the MC had her origin of wood sealed, but it turns out they can unseal it. The ML, the MC, and her brother, basically went out to find the solution to help unseal it because if they don't, things will become very dangerous for the MC (her healing abilities have also been sealed so if she gets hurt, things can get very ugly real fast).

17. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently I am reading this too besides HM and I didn't know you are that fast..I am only at 1495..:(:):):)

vsukio likes this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaa. It's one of the first CN novels I've ever started reading the raws for. Currently putting it on hold for more chapters. :aww:

19. Yorina

Yorina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter does MC discover that the ML she knows is a "clone"? (´・◡・`)

20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2647-2648.

stumblmer, Leiaia and Yorina like this.