LCD The Nine Cauldrons

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. forgotten

forgotten 【 R E M N A N T】

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate IET for this drama , and a bad one at that >.> why the hell did her father took her there?
    "even if you won't let me . I'll go alone" just lock her in her room and make somebody watch over her ,
    but Nah lets just bring my daughter who is weak to place enemy has camped their army and were tons of powerhouses gathered to FIGHT for treasure and once she heard Qingshan name she rushed and stood there like the idiot ... she basically tried to rat him out just for hearing his name
    Oh and once he mentioned, "I'm gonna marry her" I was 100% she's going to die
    anyways.... it felt really forced "tragedy" which IET does in all? (not sure) of his novels >.> just felt annoyed by this.

2. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly IET overdramatizes his stories way to often to the point that they just make me cringe and I lose interest. Especially Desolate Era like I read ahead and the amount of drama made me want to.....some things should not be said/written but yeah it was annoying.

forgotten likes this.
  3. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't explained how he passed the gates with the spear and axe which should've been in the tea bag?

4. Faaldara

Faaldara [Fire Goddess] [Apathy] [Anon2.0's] [Sweets Thief]

Reading List:
    Link
    He seemed to have moved them into his clothes bag or "luggage case"

5. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    The guards didn't wanna check his undies or what?

6. ZhaWarudo

Reading List:
    Link
    He could only read on horseback at night because he was in the state of ‘One with the Horse’ and could see in the dark.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

7. Mousa4

Mousa4 Cultivated to Immortality

Reading List:
    Link
    what i am confused about is how he managed to get through the well. He went inside the mud, but how could the enemies not find him, if was said that the well wasn't big so it shouldn't be too difficult for the enemies to find him.
    i always thought he could ride a horse in the dark without any problems :/

8. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These latest chapters have just been amazing. Im so hyped for him to develop his new cultivation path based on internal martial arts!

StampedingSquirrel likes this.
  9. Mousa4

Reading List:
    Link
    yea i have been really liking the process of him creating his own cultivating technique. Plus his first disciple has already been foreshadowed. Hopefully we get to see him training his disciples (if he gets some) that would be an interesting arc.

10. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, chapter 102, the purple gold mining, I read this

Teng Qingshan secretly nodded, “According to the rules of Gui Yuan Sect, ancestor, the miners in the purple gold mining area have had no means to contact miners of the other mining areas. Moreover, their residences were checked from time to time. When leaving, they will be stripped naked and their heads shaved clean. Then they are given a new pair of clothing after we’ve let them walk. This is to prevent some people from smuggling purple gold!”

And though, Do they not check their poop if they ate it? Or their asses if they put it in there? or check any cut to see if they did not insert it inside their own skin?

Just curious, Do anyoine of you have any other Idea on how to smugle the gold?

11. Mousa4

Reading List:
    Link
    purple gold is probably something that doesn't digest well and will probably be toxic. In real life, you would be able to survive if you ate pure gold, but anything less than that would be filled with toxins. As I don't think purple gold would be considered 100% pure gold it wouldn't be edible and the person who ate it would die of poisoning.
    the best way to steal gold from there is pretty simple, just be stronger than the people guarding it.

12. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not know that, though your way of getting it is boring, legitimate and would work, but boring.

13. jmj1011995

jmj1011995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read chapter 285.
    Any bets that Teng Qingshan will end up needing to jump off the Life Or Death Cliff to escape.

14. Mousa4

Reading List:
    Link
    it could. the emptiness realm god of heaven guy could appear and start to chase teng qingshan and cause of that he would have to jump off the cliff, but i dont think it is going to happen. I think after the fight with the first general he will become more respected in the mountains. and may become a guest of sorts of the sect.

15. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    Man what a great chapter, this novel just gets better and better. My favorite IET novel so far.

16. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    Earth meets thunder/lightning. I think TQ should be able to win since hes an internal cultivator, but this move that the heavenly general made with the help of the emptiness realm cultivator might not be so easy to handle. Also I gotta say, IET fight scenes are definitely top notch.

17. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor little Jun, I feel bad for her. Ultimately though I can't say TQS made the wrong decision. How bad would it be if she lost her life in his travels before he became an expert at the emptiness realm level? I thought her beast talking could make his trip in the northern seas much easier though.

18. Amss

Amss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    TQS is starting to look like a generic MC. I know the author tries hard to make him look like a kindhearted MC who won't kill if he doesn't have to, but during the incident with the boat, he didn't even bother saying that the boat is his, he just straight up massacred(not really) them. You could say that the soldiers didn't give him face and go away but that still doesn't help because to them the boat doesn't belong to him. The boat thing in my opinion was unreasonable and was just the author trying to make TQS look cool and to fill the page

19. Amss

Amss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not saying the soldiers were in the right btw. The soldiers were totally in the wrong for trying to steal his boat, and they should have been punished for that. What I'm trying to say is that the whole situation was unreasonable. The soldiers should have left when they saw that they were no match for TQS, but noooo, they had to fight him to the death.

Flyingfrogslash and jmj1011995 like this.
  20. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone!!I would like to pick up this novel,but I have some questions to clarify so..hoping that i get some help.I am not expecting too much..it is only 600+ chapters long,so I think I can invest in it.I want to know: Does cultivation follow the general IET style or is the whirlpool way? Is the romance any good?Like..getting you to root for the pair?? Also...is it good enough to be on my list?