Spoiler The royal's cute little wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    NU:http://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-royals-cute-little-wife/

Summaries:
    In childhood, they were neighbors. Xie Zhen always bullied Li Yu.

Who told him to be as beautiful as a girl?

After parting for many years, they met again in the capital. With a tall stature and heroic bearing, he seemed like a completely different person.

Not only that, but his identity had also risen to that of the sixth prince.

Hearing he wanted to marry her, Xie Zhen was almost scared silly:

Σ(っ °Д °;)っ What’s his intention? Taking revenge on her?
    This novel is good cute like chongfei manual. I hope someone pick it

2. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler?

Any spoiler

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2017
    odanezz0_3 and Aris12 like this.
  3. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course as its have the same author.
    I think he actually has some feeling to MC but hid it well (tsundere, huh). He told to his father, he wanted to marry her after he heard his older bro planning to make her his concubine (as she is interesting??).

4. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    >.> no spoiler yet? <.<

(silently leaves mark here)

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please? I heard this story that's sweet as sugar with little to no dog blood drama.

6. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    More I want to know how adult mc meet adult meet.
    Any cute fluffy romance

7. neri21

neri21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is actually a pretty good novel. lots of character development and stuff that reminds me of Pride and Prejudice. the ML turns out to be a prince. i think he was kidnapped or something and he abruptly left after promising MC that they were going to fly a kite together. he just vanished so nobody knew what happened to him. in the meantime, the MC and the second ML, who she also grew up with, become much closer after ML disappeared. it's 3 years later and 2nd ML went to join the army. MC's father had to go to the capital for a new job so they left and MC never got to say goodbye to the 2nd ML.

in the capital, turns out the job was bogus so MC's dad didn't work for 6 months. in the meantime, MC and ML met. the ML knew who she was because he never really forgot her and even built a house for her outside the palace so he could later go back for her and marry her. MC became friendly with ML's sister and met again thru her. MC completely forgot about ML, which sort of hurt him because of course he never forgot her.

there was some sort of competition to find a 2nd wife for the crown prince. MTL was kind of vague about this but i think it was something to do with an ointment or something which the CP wanted for an ailment. anyway, when ML heard about this he immediately went to the emperor and begged him reconsider. he told the emperor about the story when he and MC were young and the girl saved his life. she carried him on her shoulders thru the snow because someone tried to kill him, saving his life. he told the emperor that he couldn't just stand by and watch the girl become his brother's concubine. the emperor agreed but he had the ML talk to his brother, the CP. CP was wearing a fragrance pouch which MC made and ML wanted it back. CP told him no, he needs it to sleep at night. ML was annoyed at that. hahaha

they got married and they lived in ML's new house. both of them were 14 at this time so there was no intimacy yet but they do sleep together every night and kiss and other things. but not sex. the first hurdle in their young marriage is the reappearance of ML's aunt and cousin, whom MC met when they were younger. aunt and cousin, who were living a grungy life in the city, found out by accident that the boy they used to know is now a prince, and a rich one at that. so they went to his house and begged him to help them. ML felt that he owed his foster parents a debt so he took them in. of course, the cousin started flirting with the guy immediately she arrived. she wanted first and foremost to be his woman, if not his concubine then his wife. she made their lives a bit difficult with her schemes but MC and ML were wise to her evil ways so that was that.

then the aunt died and on her deathbed she made the ML promise to take his cousin as his concubine. ML didn't say anything. just kept his mouth shut and waited for the aunt to die. later, cousin tried to remind him about his so-called promise but he shut her up saying i didn't promise anything. MC, however, heard about the request and immediately left. she went back to her parents' house, where she got reacquainted with 2nd ML.

2nd ML was, i think, the "meat" part of the story. he was really brokenhearted when the girl left because he thought he'll never see her again. then he heard from one of his best buddies that she was in the city and already married, that about killed him. i like his character actually. his development is much better than ML's because he really protected the girl he loved. ML has another brother who kidnapped the girl. 2nd ML saved her and even attempted to assassinate the prince because he was afraid for the girl's safety. his best bud was like, are you insane??!!! he didn't care. ML and 2nd ML went to war with a neighboring country. before they left, 2nd ML went to see MC. he wanted some alone time with her but ML refused. 2nd ML then asked her if she hadn't left, and she hadn't met ML, would the two of them have been married and started a life together? MC said, yes. they would have ended up together married. but it would have been a marriage that her parents would want instead of her marriage to ML which she wanted. 2nd ML left almost broken with grief.

ML was gone for a year and when he came back, he started sleeping with his wife. they were about 16 at this time so he thought it was okay to start sexual relations and start their family. the cousin was long gone by then. ML gave her a dowry and she married a neighbor.

during the war, 2nd ML again met the other prince, who allied with the country going to war with the emperor. 2nd ML was killed by the prince after stealing the prince's battle plans. he volunteered to do it because he was again thinking of MC. if the prince prevailed in his rebellion, he will certainly hurt MC and he didn't want that to happen. his body was almost riddled with arrows but he escaped with the plans and died in the arms of ML. he asked ML to give something to MC, a hairpin which he's kept and would occasionally stare at. but of course, ML didn't give it to his wife because he was bitterly jealous of 2nd ML and he didn't want any reminder of him to trouble MC. MC went almost catatonic when she heard about 2nd ML's death, which aroused a bitter jealousy in ML. MC wanted to visit 2nd ML's grave in the province but ML said no. of course. hahaha

the rest of the story tells about MC's sister and brother. sister was match made by her parents with a good looking scholar, which aroused the jealousy in 2nd ML's best bud. he was a player who's repented by entering the army. still MC's parents looked at him like a worm without any redeeming value so they will not allow their daughter to even look at him as a prospective husband. but worm was persistent and made the sister aware of him by seducing her. something happened that forced the parents to marry them together but it was all actually a scheme by the worm and when the sister found out about it, she had him locked out of their room!

meanwhile, ML's younger sister fell in love with MC's handsome brother, who's also in the army. she wiggled her way into the emperor's good graces so he proclaimed an edict, ordering the brother to marry his daughter. the brother refused. he refused to the emperor's face so emperor was forced to punish him. i think it was by caning 80 times. ML's younger sister was livid and tried to harm the family by harming MC but another friend called her out on it. MC's brother married the sister of his younger sister's former husband-to-be so everybody had their happy ending.

MC and ML had twins, a girl and a boy. the crown prince fell in love with the young girl because she smiled at him when he reached out and hold her in his arms. he even asked his brother if they could adopt the little girl but was refused. when the emperor had a son of his own, this son was immediately smitten by his young cousin's beauty. he would always visit ML and MC's house so he could play with her. the girl's brother, however, was like, why is this turd always in the house and always trying to keep my little sister to himself?! he challenged him to a duel so the little boy would stay away and stop pestering his sister! but the little boy was like, i'm not pestering her. my dad the emperor said she's going to be my wife one day so who says anything about pestering her?

ML was livid when he heard this. he threw the boy out of the house and promised his wife and son that he will never, ever allow that turd to ever darken their door again by snatching his precious daughter away from them, ever!

i think part 2 is in the works for the crown prince and his young cousin?

geckin, -NEAR-, rock.doll and 16 others like this.
  8. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading spoiler make me hate ml. Ml 2 deserve mc not ml 1. I lost interested in this novel when I heard ml 2 die by protected mc. Mc is such a stupid and idiot for losing such a perfect man. I think I will stop reading this novel.

9. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who ship Li Song with Ah Lou should read this novel because ml personalty is like Li Song and he and Li song look similar. Ah Lou and mc look similar

10. neri21

neri21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML actually is not stupid. he liked MC very much and was faithful to her no matter what, even when the emperor wanted to give him a concubine which he rejected. the thing between MC and the 2nd ML is just one of those misses, you know. they would have been happy if only the ML wasn't there. and he was written in such a way that actually make you want to root for him. he did so many things to protect the MC, which a lot of people didn't even know. for example, there was a girl who wanted to harm MC. she put an aphrodisiac in a room where 2nd ML was staying and sent a letter to MC saying 2nd ML was sick. 2nd ML realized what was happening and before MC arrived he tricked the girl into entering the room. then he paid somebody in the hotel to do the deed with the girl. this incident turns out to be the most heart-wrenching in the novel because it turned out the girl was only 14. she personally didn't know MC but wanted to avenge her family since she mistakenly thought MC's husband got her father fired from his job in the ministry. they were facing financial ruin because of what happened and the girl was distraught. after the rape, she went home and basically lost her will to live. the father, who was a corrupt official, became so worried for his daughter that he seemed to have aged as well. the girl is basically ruined and the 2nd ML caused it.

he didn't care though. his philosophy is hurt the girl I love and I will destroy the world. I was surprised how his character was written though. you wonder if MC knew that about him if she would even look at ML because he was a really decisive guy, especially where she is concerned. but ML is a strong character, too. he almost threatened his dad the emperor when he asked to be married to the girl. he loved her and really set out to make her happy in the end.

the men in this novel were really what made the novel interesting in my opinion. besides the 2nd ML, there's also MC's brother who everybody thought was gay because he was 22 when the novel ended and he became interested in only one girl. and he'd rather accept the emperor's punishment than marry the princess whom he wasn't interested in. then there was the 2nd ML's best bud, whose father is a general in the army. he was such a wastrel but had an epiphany when he fell hard for MC's younger sister. with his reputation, he knew that the family wouldn't even consider him for a suitor so he really lied and tricked his way into getting her. the crown prince was also an interesting guy. he was married to this girl who he was kind of indifferent about but when his younger brother, ML, started his family he was secretly glad he had a son because he was really desperate to have his niece join his family.

I don't know if in those days cousins were allowed to marry but the crown prince who later became emperor really drummed it into his son's head that when he grew up, he is going to marry his cousin and no one else. the young crown prince seemed to like the idea as well for even at that young age, he became really possessive of his young cousin, who inherited her mom's looks but had her uncle's indifferent attitude about people.

11. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers :blobReach:

12. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, the girl deserves it. Don’t do unto others what you don’t want to be done unto you. That girl dug a grave for herself. 2ML just helped her to her wishes.

You are right though. He was just a really great catch missed because the author wanted so.

13. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think so too
    14 or not if she s thinking of this kind of way to harm another why doesn t she deserve to be made the same???
    but yeah someone educating her would ve been best
    wich we don t have with all those schemes

14. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa! Fuck the ML. Seriously. What an absolutely loathesome piece of shit. You're jealous? Huh? You're jealous of a fucking corpse, so you're making the person you claim to love go through immense grief and denying her any sort of closure? You're so petty, monopolistic, jealous, and insecure you won't allow your wife to visit a fucking grave? That's so unnecessarily cruel.

15. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers?:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

16. Inaira

Inaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how many people she has gotten in her group? I've only read the translated chapters