Discussion The Secret World Legends

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Raphael, Jun 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is anyone playing? I just transferred my TSW stuff over, sweet sweet lifetime patron. Anyways if anyone here is playing tell me what you think of the changes in the combat system and everything else they canged. To be totally honest I can't much see the difference from the original TSW, but hey if this gets more people to play I'm all for it. I will however miss my 73% completed skill wheel and sweet gear, but whatevers, so long as we get more players I'm more than willing to start from scratch and build my character up again. =D

2. Yog-Sothoth

Yog-Sothoth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I miss my 100% everything pre-Tokyo (early beta Grandmaster here). When Tokyo hit, I was busy IRL, so haven't played much then.
    But seems to be fun enough for now.

Raphael likes this.
  3. sadmanex

sadmanex [I'm popular too]

Reading List:
    Link
    thinking to try after i finish leveling in FFXIV, hope no ipblock

Raphael likes this.
  4. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually picked up a copy during the winter Steam sale because I've been wanting to play this game since beta, just couldn't bring myself to pay for it. So when it was available on such a good deal, I snagged it. Of course not that long after, just before I got around to downloading and installing it, they announced the revamp. So I've just been waiting for them to finish.

Ended up playing more on Skyforge and their massive update, played on Wildstar some, love that game, it's hilarious, but the servers are just a little too empty in the starter areas. And finally started Elder Scrolls Online while I waited. Now of course that it's coming, I'm fully enmeshed in ESO and not sure when I'm going to get around to starting up. And since I never activated my copy or launched the game, I'm sure I'm not going to get any benefits from pre-SWL days.

5. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    Never bought it, now i'm a f2player with no benefits. The limitations suck, but w/e. I'm enjoying it thus far.
    Many crashes though...

The old game can still be accessed on the original site. If you ask nicely on their discord or w/e, someone might tell you if registering an account now will transfer the benefits anyway.

6. vernonwhite

vernonwhite New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thinking to play.

7. Yog-Sothoth

Yog-Sothoth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link