Spoiler Thousand Autumns

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, interesting! :blobpeek: Can you give more spoilers? Like how did MC and ML fall for each other? How is the romance? Interesting/cute/funny/depressed moments?

lilysmith and readerz like this.
  2. MoMoePom

MoMoePom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly there's no distinguishing moment when they fell for each other. It's more like a relationship gradually developed along the way, when they get to understand each other more. You get to see mc constantly becoming speechless because of ML's thick face. :ROFLMAO: The only sad part was romance comes a bit late, but it'll worth it.

komo komo, lilysmith, Silver_ and 9 others like this.
  3. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for translate this!
    I loved the first chapter <3
    And can you tell me more about ML’s disciple? And what happened with ML after he gives MC to MC’s enemy? And did MC want get revenge?

lilysmith and readerz like this.
  4. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    The synopsis seems interesting...waiting for some more chapters before begin to read
    Thanks for the poke @alexfilia

readerz likes this.
  5. MoMoePom

Reading List:
    Link
    His disciple is a cute guy later. :love: Running into his master kissing MC, and gets killed by ML's angry glance. :ROFLMAO: Well, mc fought the enemy desperately and wanted to sacrifice his life to kill the other guy together with him. But he survived in the end. Mc's too kind too revenge on anyone. I don't have it with me right now, but there was a few really moving lines afterward.

6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Added it to reading list! I'm already looking forward to more!

7. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    When I googled the Chinese name the one in NU the thing that come out some Japanese chick name chiaki???
    Anyone know the other raw I don't want the original one there's a private chapters too troublesome....

mereumsama likes this.
  8. MoMoePom

Reading List:
    Link
    If you google it together with the author's name, there are other sites lol

9. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for poking @alexfilia
    Read this last year. I can help if someone need spoiler.

Shizuka15, Nokiyoh and scriptor like this.
  10. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give me spoilers .... How mc feel for being betrayed by mL. . ... And how it resolved / forgiven?

11. MoMoePom

Reading List:
    Link
    At first he was sad, angry, a very complicated feeling, that his belief was almost shaken by it. Then after he escaped, someone saved him at the cost of their life. He then realized, that even though he treated ML as his friends all this time, ML clearly said to him that he doesn't see MC as a friend even though they are having good time. It was all his personal wishful thinking that he could turn ML into a good person, and in the end caused his own disappointment. Right after his recovery, he heard that ML's life was in danger. Even though he didn't "forgive" him still, he chose to save ML for the greater good, to stop the war between the countries. But ML was severely injured and was having split personalities, and MC was able to learn a lot about ML's past. I think he gradually understands him more. And at the same time, seeing that MC indeed held to himself in spite of all the extreme circumstances, ML finally admits (probably unconsciously) that MC is truly different than the other people he had seen, and fell for MC. The best part about the story is that even till the very end, MC and ML respects and understands each other, but they never conforms to the other person's belief just because of it. LOL it's out of my ability to summarize their relationship within a few words lol...

Moro-sama, komo komo, Phla and 21 others like this.
  12. Nokiyoh

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh thanks...aww I like it mc good person caracter + BLack belly mL combined my favorite mixed

mereumsama likes this.
  13. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    This has drama and betrayals? YES. YES. YEESSS. My masochistic side wants me to cry, so this is perfect. Thanks @alexfilia for the poke!

14. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    did the mc really became blind? ....also was there a reason he lost that fight? ....will he go back to being the sect leader later?

15. MoMoePom

Reading List:
    Link
    He did get blind, but its temporary. And ML and his desciple hinted a bit that something weird was going on in his sect, that's why he had lost. Well, he'll eventually get his position back XD

16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh? ....what happened with his sect? ...and what happened with the dude that won their duel?
    Also what is the mc's reaction when he finds out that he is in the demonic sect?

17. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    When did the others discover that ML left the seclusion? Did ML fight with someone and the people were surprised with his strength?

18. MoMoePom

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a bit complicated. So at that time China was in a state of turmoil, and most of the sect had their own supporting emperor and countries, would be touched upon soon in the next chapter. MC's sect had stayed away from these power struggles since the time of his master, and MC chose to follow the path, which led the sect to drop in degree of fame because they kept themselves secluded while other Daoist sect were trying to make their names out there. His senior martial brother? Or junior was very disappointed because he wanted to keep Mount Xuandu's title as the number 1, but MC insisted to stay out. Actually most of the people in his sect felt more or less the same but MC didn't realize because he doesnt have much desire himself, a very peaceful daoist person. So his brother worked together with the dude who fought mc and poisoned mc before the fight.

That dude had some plan before in the central plains to make a name for himself and everything, but it got ruined because ML was chasing after him for a fight everywhere XD

He lost his memory in the beginning part so he didnt have much reaction to the demonic sect. He'll remeber everything later. MCs really smart, you get to see what his thoughtsthougreasons for every action. Usually at the end of an event though.

Yep. LOL you are so smart since everything you said would happen next chapter haha. He went to fight off the dude who won MC, since that dude was famous now. Ah... Poor dude... XD

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  19. MoMoePom

Reading List:
    Link
    well, regarding his sect, actually mc did admit that his way of doing things was not right either. He's not a perfect guy. He also makes mistakes but he's never afraid to admit them.

Dragon_Reader and alexfilia like this.
  20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens to the senior brother who betrayed mc? ....was he suprised when he saw him again?....did he make a villain speach?