LCD Trafford's Trading Club

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by DeathStroke96, Apr 8, 2017.

1. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    Good, I was mistaken about the butterfly lady joining the shop... I am curious though about, that jade...

2. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    How did it come to matchmaking so suddenly? I also enjoyed the classmate coincidence, but I really hope there would not be too many of them...

3. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    will that guy be pissed at our mc and try to make troubles for him and later realise he is the owner of the trafford's trading club? lol and what about the card?

4. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    i just couldn't understand wtf did the translator mean during the basement, transaction fees part, can anyone explain that to me?

5. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    do you mean how everything that is given to him by customers is given to the altar in the basement? i think it is a case of once the mc completes a transaction, he can exchange the object that was given to him to the altar in exchange for it extending his life span by the worth of the object being offered to the altar... i think he can also keep it for himself if he believes that its value of the object is higher as to what the altar is willing to offer...

6. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    idk if that is what it meant but, the part i am talking about is in the latest chapter, it has basement transaction fees words in it, so pretty easy to find the para about it, and if that is what it meant, then the para was too confusing

7. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    i see, sorry havent read the latest chapter yet, as i have been a bit busy... too much work, even more stuff to keep up with...

8. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    if u read and understand that para, try to enlighten me .... :)

9. lynette

lynette Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which meant, the transaction fee Luo Qiu decided to placed in the warehouse couldn't be used as tributes,the more serious matter was that he had to pay a part of his lifespan as compensation to complete the operation of stocking.

10. kingkong53

kingkong53 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the author meant that since he wasn't going to used it as tribute it would be the same as if he had to pay with his life

11. lynette

lynette Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that is, if he want to keep transaction fee, he need to pay his lifespan. He could not use the stuffs/items from the transcation fee untill he paid.
    EDIT: Yes,they can't be used as tribute anymore.

12. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    So um, why did he decide not to show the 4th option?

13. SirKulinski

SirKulinski Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that he decided not to show it, but the other didn't want to look. Unless you meant show -> look. Then I have no clue, maybe he is so engrossed in succeeding he doesn't care about happiness that much anyway as long as he gets his achievement happiness.

And maybe he hyped himself up with loss of life span, intelligence, happiness that next would be impotence, bodily functions or something like that so he'd rather not. Could be that he has a 6th sense against doing good deeds :p

But considering the story so far, we might get to see some/the reason in the next few chapters.

14. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before anyone judges this novel prematurely, I would recommend reading further. This is a really great novel with lots of development for its main and side characters. Some arcs even make you cry.

15. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh shit. You Ye might go berserk. For real tho, what really intrigues me is that Jade Token. There are A LOT of people after it.

16. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not that LQ didn't show/let the man look. He just set up the situation where that Zhong guy would think that the next option would be the worse than what came before it. LQ used that Zhong guy's insufficient information(That Zhong guy didn't think that the owner can trick the costumer) and bad impression (with that Zhong guy being warned countless times how a deal there is worst thing that can happen to a person)about the club to make a deal that will be beneficial to him. Added to the fact that Lq's appearance is a bit, creepy? Really a clown that can/will take your soul for a wish, who wouldn't be a bit creeped out?

Alixiron likes this.
  17. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    personnaly i would rather check all choices
    since you are forced to choose, better know what to choose

18. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    EXACTLY! I was actually really frustrated with the guy since LQ asked him twice! TWICE!. Who wouldn't be suspicious with that? Oh well, even if he picked that 4th Choice he didn't seem like a guy who could it.

19. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    then again the 4th choice may look easy but for someone who act in business it's kinda hard for him

20. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, and we also don't know what are counted as "good acts" and how is one considered a "good act". If one of the requirements is "doing an act that came from the heart". He's screwed. Most people in the business world train their selves to decide things with their mind instead of their heart.