Spoiler Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator spoiler request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Sep 15, 2017.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know that too!

2. Pi3

Pi3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remembered correctly, it briefly said that in the 1st timeline, after ScumFL become the family head to manage the household expenses, she gradually dug all of ReinML family's money to help ScumML. ReinML's grandmother was bedridden because of bankruptcy, ReinML's mum died because of her sickness that wasn't cured, ReinML's dad was beheaded, ReinML and his two brothers were exile to the north (the army place with harsh weather).

ScumML rise to power due to his own scheming and with ScumFL's help (either her scheming or connection too)

ReinML died in the north because of the harsh condition and food is scarce. It didn't stated how ScumFL died but from how she hated the ScumML, maybe ScumML killed her after he was bored of her since ScumML can even have sex with someone he despise for the sake of his revenge plot in the 2nd timeline. ScumFL was the illegitimate child of the emperor that ScumML was trying to kill in revenge for his father.

I think ScumFL just deeply regret trusting the ScumML after she died and she finally realized ReinML was the only one that treated her well compared to ScumML. She thought she was given another chance to be with ReinML when she was rebirth in the 2nd timeline but got super jealous when she saw how close the MC and ReinML are. She than become deluded that since ReinML "liked" her and is her husband in the 1st timeline, ReinML belongs to her.

3. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m still confused even after reading all the spoilers. I wonder why Bo Jian wanted the MC in the first place to the point he became a yandere? Did he like the MC’s new personality better compared to the original scum!MC? Did he simply yearn for something he can’t have? Also in the 2nd timeline did his personality once again flip a bitch once he realizes she’s the daughter of the Emperor?

kurohamukami, JimmyFalcon and Ease like this.
  4. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This MC doesn't want to have anything to do with him + gets good reputation and well-known/well-favored by powerful and wealthy people. He wants the pride and glory of having someone like that as woman/wife and thinks ML doesn't deserve her (or rather, he himself deserves someone like her).

5. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! The light dawns! I understand now!! The past scum!FL had a terrible reputation and he - scum!ML felt he deserved better; irregardless the fact she loved him so much and did all she could to help him. Also the fact that she’s the daughter of the Emperor who is his enemy gave him a reason to get rid of her.

6. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to ReinML's mum? She's got tubercolosis, right? Is she cured in the end? Or at least is she die peacefully?

7. Pi3

Pi3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ScumML wanted ScumFL and MC(being ScumFL's body in the 2nd timeline) because they are originally in love with each other before getting married to ReinML. That's why in the 1st timeline, ScumFL schemed and cheated with ScumML. MC read the book and dislike both ScumFL and ScumML so she always tried to reject and avoid ScumML when he tried to come close to the MC. ScumML was confused and thought MC (who he thought is ScumFL) is angry that he couldn't prevent her for being married so he took more actions and seem more yandere. If MC was like ScumFL who didn't reject ScumML than I think he might not need to show that much yandere behavior.

ScumML's character was the same from both timelines. He was a scum because even when ScumFL did all she could to help ScumML in the 1st timeline, he secretly gave ScumFL infertile pills that prevent her from getting pregnant, not wanting ScumFL to bear his child and than she was killed. ScumML is someone who would put himself 1st if he is choosing between love and his life.

I don't remember what ReinML's mum sickness is but she was cured in the 2nd timeline. ReinML met an old physician later in the 1st timeline that said it was too late to cure and if it was earlier, he would be able to. In the 2nd timeline, MC knows that the old physician was able to cure ReinML mother so she was able to find him earlier on.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the most recent chapter I completely understand now!!! Xiao Bojian wanted a trophy wife!! The bigger, the better reputation, and more beautiful the better!! Especially since he wants to be able to brag about her.

9. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this thread is so funny scumFL scumML haajahaj:blob_grin::blob_grin:

Rangeles and Aniki212 like this.
  10. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading raws and scumML is so effing irritating and delusional. I am getting so frustrated.

11. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, iirc ScumML's father was in love with Emperor's woman (MC's mother?) and tried to rebel & kill the Emperor because of it. Then he was found out and executed.
    All along, ScumML thought that the Emperor had been jealous and felt threatened by his father's growing power and that's why he slandered and ruined his father.

I think that the original author intended to write an ansty BE novel, the kind that like Cold Moon-Like Frost one. Perhaps in the original novel, in the end, the Emperor told ScumML the truth and he realised that all he did was for naught.

On the side note, I think the beloved concubine was rather stupid, like why she tried to kill the Emperor, she didn't even have a son, and what merit she could possibly have in supporting the stupid prince (which wasn't her son) while pushing for ReinML to marry her daughter while she knew that ReinML was another prince's supporter. If the stupid prince won, he would have to kill ReinML and her daughter would became widow then...:notlikeblob:
    It's kinda stupid that she and her family did all of that, just because her younger sister's persuation (who had slept with ScumML).

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  12. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she kinda felt that stupid prince would spare ReinML because of her support and he would then be easily controlled because he would be married to her daughter because once he got out of MC's clutches he would obviously recognize how much better the princess was for him and become her devoted slave. Delulu-logic but internally consistent for her mind! :blobsmirk:

JimmyFalcon, Neyva, govindec and 2 others like this.
  13. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Agh I feel so dirty. ScumML sneaked in a kiss. Agh I wanna vomit. This guy is super delusional. Can somebody spoil me when he'll finally get it? That our MC just isn't interested???

JimmyFalcon and OceanMagix like this.
  14. PamelAxiah

PamelAxiah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, can i know which chapter the transFC met ReinMC in the army? Is it still far or near the current latest chapter release?

15. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is TransMC’s past name ever revealed? When ReinML finds out TransMC is not the ‘Chu Lian’ he knows, does he still continue to call her “Chu Lian”?

wildthorn likes this.
  16. Little Meatball Fan

Little Meatball Fan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Chu Lian was her name... She stated she had the same name as the person who's body she took over.

kurohamukami, Poor_Hero and MikotoP like this.
  17. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah. Whoops, I forgot... ORZ I should re read and refresh my memory

18. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    WAH! Finally finished reading the raws for this. I just had to even though it's mtl lol

19. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will never get it.

He kidnaps MC at the end/battle for throne succession.

20. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I know. The ending felt kinda...meh ~ but I'm glad the scums died.