LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now you're just changing the statements around to better fit your argument. These are the correct ones.

1. YY should be asking for help finding LX.
    2. I personally want LX to be found.

Are you going to sit there and claim these statements have literally the same meaning? They clearly don't, you're clearly wrong, and and it's clearly based on your assumptions and not me being unable to understand what I'm writing.

2. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    When did I change anything? I literally quoted one sentence from you. Was I "changing the statements" because I didn't address your whole post? lol
    You didn't preface anything previously, simply saying that YY should ask for help. Anyone would think that your initial reason behind this is because you want her found, not because you want YY to be logical.

1. YY should be asking for help finding LX.
    2. I personally want LX to be found.

I didn't claim these statements were the same, nor were they the ones I used before. You're the one changing statements at this point.

3. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Which is why I was more referring to the second sentence and not the one you quoted when I said that.
    I disagree. Even if they did think that some people would ask for clarification. Some would directly argue against the statement itself, and say that YY shouldn't ask for help, instead of going after what they think my reasoning is.
    Exactly. Those are the statements you should have used before because they accurately reflect the conversation. The statements you did use(specifically "YY is asking for LX to be found") doesn't reflect what we were talking about which is why I said you were changing them to fit your argument.

Anyway that's enough of this conversation.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  4. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Yi Yun can just bribe her with buns to get her to like him.

5. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    if JX were to fall in love with someone other than the MC would that be considered NTR to you guys? to me no!! because there was no love/romance in their relationship but pure sibling relationship only...

6. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been made clear that she and Yi Yun are just really close siblings. She should fall in love with someone who's good for her that Yi Yun can trust.

Someguy666 likes this.
  7. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    but those that wish to ship the 2 of them could see it as ntr... but i get what you mean, like i said above to me they are sibling (blood related or not) if she finds someone whom she cares for than thats cool...

8. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I'm fine with whatever relationship she gets into, whether it be with Yi Yun or someone else, as long as it's not without her consent. I am very emotionally attached to these characters

9. Mithun

Mithun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like author is releasing only one chapter per day. that's fine if quality is better than quantity.

10. DubZer0

DubZer0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HA....HA...HA... have you read the last 100 chapters or so??????????? (why isn't there an smacking your head into a wall emoticon??)

11. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    The irony in this post...

12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    He's safely in a castle with a shit ton of resources. Now is the time to start body strengthening and go through the next neonite tribulation if you ask me

13. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    He has resources to strengthen his body, true. But given the Neonate's growth potential, his current assets are far from enough to help it go through it's next tribulation. At best, he can strengthen his body enough to thrive and excel in the trials, using it as a springboard to get strong enough brick his peers into the ground. The necessary resources of high enough value to go through the next tribulation would be the prizes awarded to the Champion.

14. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo for those who have read ahead in Martial World
    doesn't the Luo Trials remind you of the one Lin Ming took when he ascended to the 33 skies during his stay with that Phoenix place?

15. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Sort of
    but that trial didn't take 18 years and it was that joint trial between the 4 clans wasn't it... to me this primordial heaven seems similar to the asura realm/road as all races can enter and have large gains and it is sort of a trial for most youths

16. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    It feels like LXT is forgotten by YY/author now >_>.... I hope author isn't using this as an excuse to add more to his waifu collection -.-

17. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's true actually it is more similar to that one. I have some feeling like something huge will happen in this trial though similar to when
    During Lin Mings trial, the woman inside the cube went out and helped him so maybe something similar will happen to YI Yun

18. DeathStroke96

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you mention it, this 18 year period will likely be when the PCC will have some of its secrets solved as this realm will have chaos energy and some other aspects as well...

Also I think that the tribulation for the hydra might be incoming some time soon!!

19. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It's hard to say. 100 World Stones seems like a decent amount of resources to get through the 2nd tribulation though.

20. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    those Phoenix trials didn't seem like such a big deal. At that time, it was common knowledge that those who did really well would probably be saint lords but they were all aware that there were a lot of people stronger than Saint lords so no one held it to such a serious standard. It was more like who would be the next elder or sect master for their well off clan.