LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like being a supremacy is a long way ahead. If we really break it Dow , there may be a lot more cultivation levels above Heaven Ascension, maybe around 6+ more. For example Prince Pingnan is a member of the younger generation and I believe that they are considered to be in the "younger Generation" if they are around 1-1000 years old (just speculating here but let's say it's around there). Now Pingnan isn't like extraordinary as stated in chapter 924

"In the warrior’s world, strength determined the pecking order. Although he was a prince, he was inferior to Jian Zhu and Wufeng because his strength was only average"

However even so he is at the peak of Dao Manisfestation and he is considered a member of the younger generation so let's put him at about 400 years old (maybe older).

Now let's take into account that fact that Prince Crimson Firmament, who was stated to be an excellent genius, is 3000 years old (7.5 times older, again speculating, than Pingnan) He should be REALMS above Pingnan let's say about 2 or so, but we know from common sense that he isn't a supremacy yet.
    Then there is his Mother who is older and has been obviously cultivating longer than him and also has a noble bloodline + cultivation resources so we can say she might be about a realm above him.
    Then there is the Emporer himself and I'm pretty damn sure he is stronger than his wives so possibly a realm above Empress Luo (PCF Mom). Now I can't say anything more about Supremacies because I don't know if the Emperor is or not, but if he isn't one yet then the realm above him should be the one of a Supremacy, but even they aren't Qualified to be Divine Lords, that is for those above supremacy so 2 realms above Emperor. Then there are Divine Emperors and I doubt that is the end
    So I conclude there are at least 7 more realms

we also learned that I have too much time in my hands. FML

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... new chapter, was interesting...

3. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woohoo! We finally see the protagonist again. He's learning how to conserve Yuan Qi for prolonged battles, and we're also getting a hint of how he's going to easily handle those stepping stones from the last couple chapters.

4. kineticblast

kineticblast Very Unprofessional Farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    But nothing happened....Nothing new was learned and we just had an old man disrobe and take out worms. I am just creeped out and confused what was interesting?

VixenKiss likes this.
  5. bob3002

Reading List:
    Link
    We learned Yi Yun can easily take out mid-to-late Dao Manifestation enemies? And now he's going to try out his skills against a Dao Manifestation perfection enemy. I mean he could easily kill the worm guy if he used the wheel immediately, but he's probably trying to train his sword attacks.

6. kineticblast

Reading List:
    Link
    That's just weak dao manifestation people YY could easily beat Heaven's ascension patriarchs in yuan opening when in the tian yuan world but not in the empyrean heavens. With the wheel it makes sense he could beat average dao manifestation people otherwise he wouldn't be evaluated at genius level. Not really something new but yeah he's training his sword attacks maybe heart of the sword soon.

7. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope this new Chu guy, and the 2 princesses aren't a disappointment when challenged.

8. kineticblast

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like a one chapter kind of day oh well can't wait for tomorrow.

9. Nanou94

Nanou94 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's 99% chance that the next chapter will be about the fodder characters,

10. bob3002

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree that Eventide was weak for heaven ascension, as he lived in the resource-poor Tian Yun world. The average member of Fey Phantasm Sect isn't going to be a weakling in their cultivation class. It's the strongest sect in the TTFEH, after all. So it's more impressive that Yi Yun is still jumping levels now.

11. kineticblast

Reading List:
    Link
    Does CC have a hard time writing fodder chapters so he can feed them to the chapters we are all waiting for me. Man is the thread dead lately because of all the fodder. Everyone is stacking for the binge but I can't help it goddamnit.

12. kineticblast

Reading List:
    Link
    That's mostly because of the wheel and is understandable. I take this as DE where with just the heartsword stance Ji Ning is already a supreme elder god. I just want to know how supreme YY is not that he can jump levels against some less important members. After how important were these people if they had such weak foundations and were refined into puppets by the Luo Clan which is many times weaker than the fey phantasm sect? Dao manifestation isn't even near the peak based on what we seen if you are stranded there then you aren't much.

13. kineticblast

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang nvm raw is out not sure if it will be translated today since it's so late.

14. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much expected though, we got some new info on the 10000 thingy majig.

15. kineticblast

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahem....10000 Demonic Samsara wheel of existence yeah good info it will be a 9 leaf dao fruit obvious maybe even a heaven defying 10 leafs. Maybe YY will only condense the wheel and no other fruit but it will be an amalgamation of all origins laws.

16. gauthamc

gauthamc [Dao of the Lonely Island]

Reading List:
    Link
    When Yi Yun condenses his dao fruit it might just be a special fruit. He already created his own sword dao and saber dao is doughtful but I have faith in him. Origin laws is most probable and Yin and Yang fruits. Although Yin fruits may be a little underwhelming but you never know there were law fragments in the purple crystal. For all we know he could condense a 100 9 leaf and 1000 8 leafs! :p

Oh and whithering. How could I forget that one.

17. kineticblast

Reading List:
    Link
    He literally condenses the dao starting at origins then supremacy to creation then elemental and a bunch of ordinary laws. Origins at 9, supremacy at 8, creation is 7, elemental is 6, and all the ordinary has 5. Special stuff like withering is insta 9 because it's awesome.

18. gauthamc

Reading List:
    Link
    If origin laws are at 9 then all other laws are almost instantly at 8-9 because all laws 'originate' from origin laws.

19. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    His saber laws are way behind though, seems like lately his rented saber arrays keep on getting destroyed while his rented sword stays fine.

20. gauthamc

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you think that he has his own saber law? I love the idea that he has 999 sabers and 1 sword which makes the complete 10000 demon wheel. For that he will have to have his own saber and sword dao won't he?