LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm...
    I dont rly remember was it ever stated what the cultivation lvl is for DL ?
    I mean wasnt that just a title?
    (DONTdestroy me if i got anything wrong plz :p )

2. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a title, but it looks like you need a Divine Seal to advance from Supremacy. This is not confirmed, but CC has been using Divine Lord as a title to a cultivation level recently (just like Empyrean King or Supremacy), so I think there is more to it than just being a title to those that have a Divine Seal.

solgera likes this.
  3. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a title but most likely that divine lord royal seals give people some good things. İf seals doesn't any good thing, why are you try to defend seals from others??

Edit: Hope cc write about the supremacy culvitation lvl in near future.

Edit 2: Hope he can give us more double release. At this speed, we really wont see the ending of this arc in this year.

4. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given that there are (up to 72 x 12 = 864) Divine Lords at a time, would the closest MW equivalent to TMW Divine Lord be Great World King or Empyrean? I'm basing it on the levels listed here. There was a previous comparison based on lifespan but I don't really want to dig through hundreds of pages in this thread.

Also, can I assume the number of GWK in MW caps out at 3000 because IIRC there are 3000 great worlds? 3000 and 864 are within an order of magnitude or so.

5. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I Guess the seal helps them cultuvate (faster,more concentrated ir sth else)
    And maybe its a eeapon or even has a skill that needs a rly rly long time to understan and you need the seal to use the skill otherwise i dont see it as being usefull lel

6. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Since TMW isnt finished we cant say much thats all theories lel
    But id guess Great World King since we dont know how many cultivation lvls are left in Tmw cause in MW
    theres 2 more realms Empyron and True God(i think)
    and from what we know in TMW rn theres 1 realm after DL but there should be more
    (Hope i didnt mess up things)

7. zg44

zg44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @solgera
    The Divine Lord Royal Seal is made from the Heavenly Dao, so it should help cultivation after merging it into the body.

Maybe it helps a Divine Lord better understand the path to the Heavenly Dao since the Divine Lords themselves are typically in the realms below Heavenly Dao in whatever Great Dao they cultivate (i.e. Sword Dao Divine Lords are typically in Sword Soul realm).

That makes sense, but also remember that there might be another 1000+ people on the "Divine Lord cultivation level" but without Divine Lord seals.

So technically, we might have very close numbers between GWK and Divine Lord cultivation level people.

I'd estimated earlier that Supremacy is probably around 100-200k total in the 12 Empyrean Heavens.

8. free2591

free2591 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    plus one more "Beyond True God"-LM's final level I believe

9. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But........ Yi Yun is government backed. City Lord isn't expressly backing him, but come on.... he's backing him.
    Knowing these idiot bad guys, it probably would've been laughed off and they continue to antagonize him without selling the pill.

Vincent1873 likes this.
  10. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, of course she is different, she is a woman! With "Fairy" in her name! Bring her in!
    ...wait, what?

11. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    İn tmw, every beautiful girl is called fairy. From a chapter "In a warrior's world, due to Yuan Qi nourishing one's body, it resulted in plenty of handsome men and beautiful women" So we can say there isnt a single normal girl in tmw. Seems like cc is a fairy fan ...

12. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I did say theres one more i think(?)
    If not your right lol

13. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    The people who challanged DL for seal is supremacys right? That means without DL or DM seal someone become strong like a divine emperor or exceed them?

14. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    theres also the heavenly dao level where you can travel between universes freely like the three divine artifacts. Lin Ming is currently trying to reach that

15. YaseiNoRaion

YaseiNoRaion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In which ? Wuxiaworld or raw ?

16. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw

17. YaseiNoRaion

YaseiNoRaion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx man

18. hachimitsu

hachimitsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, divine lord most certainly does not equate to Great world king in mw because even before final arc, gwk already lost its significance and we can expect a lot more from divine lord.

My guess is that divine lord = heavenly venerate and divine emperor = true god realm in mw. Its kinda based on how most heavenly venerate stuck on this realm and have trouble reaching TG just like FRL having trouble in finding inspiration to higher realm.

And fyi beyond true god is not really a realm, its just peak state of true god realm where a person reach the limit of true god strength and principles.

19. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're overestimating Divine Lords. A Divine Lord seems exactly like a World King but maybe not a GWK. If a seal is really required to be a Divine Lord the I'd put them on GWK level.

20. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish CC pointed out ppls cultivation