Picked Up Tsuyokute New Saga

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by kraken296, Jun 24, 2016.

1. kraken296

kraken296 The Greatest kraken warrior

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Tsuyokute New Saga (強くてニューサーガ)
    Raw Link: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4430bf/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It has not been updated for 7 months .
    Description :Kail and his band of suicide squad head straight into Maou’s Castle to put an end to his schemes. With him losing his right arm and leg, he vanquishes Maou at the cost of his team and his loved one… Slowly dying as he bleeded out, he saw a dark crystal in the area, deciding to grab it. A blinding light surrounded him… and somehow he finds himself on a bed in a familiar room.

The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attack to Demon King’s castle to defeat the Demon King. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. All dead. As he lay dying at the foot of the Demon King’s chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted..

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
  2. Aszure

Aszure #^#^

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked the romance in this one hope someone picks it up

3. forgotten

forgotten 【 R E M N A N T】

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this ones manga before founding novel's , and it intrested me alot too, wish it gets picked up

4. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone please tell me (in a spoiler tab) if he went back in time

5. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    why the spoiler tab?:rolleyes: it's the same as asking if a novel with harem tag if there are womans.... o_O
    and the answer for your question, yes he went back in time

Lithit and Cfourify like this.
  6. DarkToastie

DarkToastie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like that's what happens in the first chapter, both in novel and manga lol

7. Phoenix

Phoenix Nameless Wanderer 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter one: He went back in time

Here's the rest of the description that was omitted:
    As Kail's life ebbs away in the Demon King's chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted and approaches this relic to grab it; after an intense light glows, he is sent years into the past. After recovering from the initial shock, now in his younger body, he decides to avoid making the same mistakes of his first time through these years and to become stronger.

Lithit likes this.
  8. Alexios Blake

Alexios Blake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be more precise in the first chapter the MC touched a item which transported his soul to a parallel world of his but which was several years in the past for him.

Lithit likes this.
  9. Kemm

Kemm Custom title

Reading List:
    Link
    To be even more precise, time travel functions by making a time branch at some point in the past and sending your soul to the branching point so that it follows the new (parallel) timeline.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    DarkToastie, Lithit and kraken296 like this.
  10. Argent-XII

Argent-XII [Demon King Archos] [Hero of Zarial]

Reading List:
    Link
    I hadn’t read the novel because of the lack of updates. Would like to see it updated.

11. kraken296

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone??

12. TheMrAzn

TheMrAzn [Blank]

Reading List:
    Link
    Japanese translators are pretty hard to find...(Well those who updates frequently but Japanese is a hard language to translate so no real complaints.)

13. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Tsuyokute New Saga (变得更强!New Saga)
    Raw Link: not know
    NU Link (if avaliable): http://www.novelupdates.com/series/tsuyokute-new-saga/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up
    : its a great story, not the typical reincarnation or so, but a very interesting time traveling. and i really want to know how it goes on, but the manga adaption is too slow, so pls <3
    Description (if you can find one):
    Kail and his band of suicide squad head straight into Maou’s Castle to put an end to his schemes. With him losing his right arm and leg, he vanquishes Maou at the cost of his team and his loved one… Slowly dying as he bleeded out, he saw a dark crystal in the area, deciding to grab it. A blinding light surrounded him… and somehow he finds himself on a bed in a familiar room.

The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attack to Demon King’s castle to defeat the Demon King. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. All dead. As he lay dying at the foot of the Demon King’s chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted.

mrt90, Jarrow and hammer like this.
  14. Kainord

Kainord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the translators didn't have the raw chapters even wayback can't deliver it, at least they wrote it on the re:translation lists missing chapters

mrt90 and Xian Ni like this.
  15. krem

krem Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well how about picking up the LN?

BauerIvan likes this.
  16. kraken296

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Abelas

Abelas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name
    : Tsuyokute New Saga
    Raw Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BzEB1macrCAuT0ZXQTA2WElEZmc
    NU Link: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/tsuyokute-new-saga/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

(I can't do this for the life of me) Review by rdawv:

Ah, one of the earlier ‘do over’ JP novel that I’ve been fortunate to read. Fortunate in the sense that it’s well written and translated with care.

The premise is simple. The story opens at the end of a saga, hero had finally defeated the Demon King. His quest for vengeance began when his country was invaded and his village destroyed, and it was fulfilled at great cost as his companions all fell. Exhausted, demoralized and on the verge of death, he discovered a strange artifact… and he suddenly woke up... more>> and found himself back to four years ago, before the chaos began, before his country was attacked, before everyone he knew was killed…

To prevent it from happening again, the MC resolves to nip the problem in the bud. First he had to convince his friends and get stronger. Find equipment and gain prestige. Then convince the various kingdoms and races to unite and prepare for the coming demon invasion.

But as the MC changes the future, he slowly discovers that the changes he makes are having waves of implications, making the path to his goals even more difficult to travel…

The characters are nicely developed, and while some readers might be turned off by the harem aspect the MC in this story had lost them once and thus is emotional vested in them when he sees them again.

Each chapter is relatively short but well written; but one might get confused by the lack of quotation marks when the MC is doing a monologue, and some might be annoyed at the changes from first-person to third-person and vice-versa.

Very readable and quite enjoyable.

Description:

Kail and his band of suicide squad head straight into Maou’s Castle to put an end to his schemes. With him losing his right arm and leg, he vanquishes Maou at the cost of his team and his loved one… Slowly dying as he bleeded out, he saw a dark crystal in the area, deciding to grab it. A blinding light surrounded him… and somehow he finds himself on a bed in a familiar room.

The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attack to Demon King’s castle to defeat the Demon King. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. All dead. As he lay dying at the foot of the Demon King’s chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted.

---
    My Thoughts Atm:

Probably gonna be some old thread here somewhere about tsuyokute new saga that I didn't know about, probably gonna embarrass myself again
    Dunno wth happened to translations group, but I think it's been well over 3 months now?
    Apart from tsuyokute new saga another project from the same translation group called Spirit Migration, I'd also want people to pick that up sadly I've found no raws for it.

Note:

My disclaimer is on this link http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/tsuyokute-new-saga-spirit-migration.14982/#post-537008 it's a discussion about the projects of the translations group (Spirit Migration and Tsuyokute New Saga) both gems, both needing affection, if you have raws please don't hesitate and post them here as for Spirit Migration raws post them at the discussion. My thanks in advance

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    Xian Ni, thorlong, NekoMK2 and 2 others like this.
  20. Sordahon

Sordahon 『One Person Virtue Is Another One Sin』

Reading List:
    Link