LCD Undefeated God of War

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Azure, May 28, 2016.

1. DubZer0

DubZer0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I loved the way the chapter ended. Not the 'new tyrant part' but the idea of combining/forming an alliance of the four constellations. Yan Yong Lie (Ursa Major previous master) wanted to combine Andromeda Con. with Ursa Major Con. literally from what I understood. I think it was like Ursa Major swallowing Andromeda Con. to improve the star power being produced. Am I wrong??

If so, then I think it would make sense for TT to go the same way. Or at least have his advisors do it, lol. Though not sure how Andromeda Constellation would feel about that. But, Lupus Con. is weak b/c of lack of star power. Though the author hasn't provided a solid explanations as to how star power is produced and affected by its treasures (TT's girl's Constellation lost it's treasure and almost went capoot but then bounced back, TT stole the Peacock Eye and star power and the star power/Con. also weakened greatly, Ursa Major lost a 1/3 and weakened), I don't get why finding the treasures of Lupus Con. isn't a side arc. Not for TT and co. but something Pi Pa and her sister should be working on. Or if the swallowing thing works, have Star Wolf Academy (name??) take over a weak Southern Con. as a training exercise. Having an army is something no Southern Con. should be able to afford (money or talent wise) but they should have strong Constellation Masters so using that for training would also be a plus.

Raven_King likes this.
  2. Raven_King

Raven_King Keeping an Eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    we don't understand too much about how the star treasures and constellations work, tbh.

his stealing the power from the peacock constellation was him unlocking his peacock eyes, which could be an ethereal treasure (vs corporeal)? could argue that the heavenly werewolf bloodline is the star treasure for the lupus constellation - again, an ethereal one.

then there is him making the bone the saint king treasure of the bear constellation, thereby strengthening the constellation -- as he is pretty strong, and has such a tight connection with a third of the constellation's star power, causing a resonance effect, perhaps. making something that was only a repository of power into a node between man and stars

that resonance effect comes into effect with he perseus / immortal constellation as well, as his girl is pretty strong, and that dominoes into a stronger constellation

would be interesting to see how the whole stealing star power vs treasure thing plays out though, what with his peacock eyes and the sword from the whale consteallation....

3. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 442: when Bing made his demands I was thinking damn that's a lot. Tang Tian would definitely drool when he hears of it. Then the mention of selling the place~ that made me laugh.

This alliance could be good. Not sure if I want it to happen though

4. boop

boop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what we've learned about constellations and star treasures so far (that I can remember anyway) is that:

1) The amount of star power in a constellation is fixed, but in the latest chapter the star power was strengthened due to the planets in the constellation moving and the amount of star power can be changed based on techniques unique to the constellation being gained or lost (seems to be hidden or gained as the planets move)

2) Constellations have a form of consciousness though its intelligence doesn't appear very high and we only know of Ursa Major so far and so the other constellations might have a higher intelligence or a different thought process.

3) Constellations are tied to Saint treasures because the constellation can communicate through a Saint treasure (though a Saint treasure doesn't have to be Saint rank ala Crane Sword)

4) Star treasures have a certain amount of Star power from the constellation in them and based on so far we can assume it's a % based and not based on amount. This is based on the fact that when a new Star treasure is born sucking up the constellation's Star power the other treasures and the Star power concentration inside the constellation both go down. Seems complicated and not sure how that really works so far. This also explains why other treasures are sought after, so Southern Constellation can be as high as Northern Sky or one of the lowest and almost a non-Heaven Road grade constellation treasure, based on the Star power concentration or just if the weapon fits them better of course.
    If this is true though there is a fixed limit to the amount of treasures a constellation can have.

5) Tempering to raise the power seems to be increasing the consciousness of a treasure though raising the grade and how that works isn't defined yet. I believe based on what we know now the consciousness can communicate to the constellation better as it increases and so the overall Star power increases. The Desolate Bear Bone helping with cultivation is really the only reason I can think this happens since the whale constellation man-made treasure sword hasn't seen much play or been talked about since after its fight.

6) Tang Tian's Phoenix eyes turned his one eye into a treasure by gaining constellation Star power but appears to be natural instead of man-made treasures as it is a technique unique to the constellation and not just adding constellation Star power to a sword.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    DubZer0 and Raven_King like this.
  5. DubZer0

Reading List:
    Link
    @boop I'm not going quote your whole thing here:
    1) Rather than star power being 'fixed', I think it would be better to think of it as an average. XX Constellation has xx% density, and things like the state of its Saint Treasure (better if referred as Core Treasure so Saint Treasure could be a class of treasures), planets, inheritance unique to Const., and unique circumstances (such as a certain godlike young man stealing the star power) will change it.

2) Agree, Constellations are alive, but not conscious (usual occurrence in wx/xx), none that we know of yet.

3) Constellations are connected to ALL their treasures (which is why TT was able to drain the Phoenix Const., Desolate Bear Bone). But the Saint Treasure of a Const. is unique. I feel they should have had a different name and Saint Treasure be a rank instead but whatever. As for communicate, I think it's more like Const. can pass on its intent through the Saint Treasures rather than outright communication.

4) I think Star Treasures are given/take a certain amount of Star Power when they are formed with Saint Treasures being formed at the moment of conception for the Const. which is why they are the most powerful treasure of the Const. The connections stays throughout the life of the treasure and part of the Star Power of a Const. is constantly fed to the Star Treasure to keep it fed (doesn't allow growth though). Example, when TT would use the Phoenix Armor, it would need to rest and recover Star Power before he could use it again. Also why TT could tap into the connection and steal the treasure of the Phoenix Const. (the eye). I'm not sure what you mean regarding the latter half about Southern Sky being as strng as Northern Sky and the rest.

5) This is the forte of the Heavenly Martial Group. This has to do with the spirit of the treasure and the martial artist. TT upgraded the spirit of the Phoenix Armor b/c he had a silver spirit thanks to that one device Sa Lia made. The Phoenix Armor had a bronze spirit and it upgraded to a silver spirit after being nurtured by TT's silver spirit. This goes back to what I said in 4 about having Star Treasures an underlying, everlasting connection to the Const. that formed it.

6) It was a armor that was connected to the Phoenix Const. TT upgraded it from bronze to silver with his silver spirit which causes not only a deeper connection between armor and Const. but between armor and TT as well. The armor self-destructed to take more power from the Phoenix Const. so that TT could gain the technique (you're right about that, the eye was what the Saint TReasure bestowed to the Const. Master). [I'm pretty sure it's supposed to Peacock rather than Phoenix, lol :D]

6. DubZer0

Reading List:
    Link
    Furthermore, Tang Tian had not swallowed Draco Constellation. If he was to devour and merge Draco Constellation’s saint treasure, then the strength of Ursa Major Constellation would soar once again! (From the latest chapter - 446)

We have some more information here. So it wasn't taking planets from one Const. and adding them to another Const. as periphery planets or whatever (it's what I was imagining :p. It say's swallowing Draco Const, take all the planets and suddenly it's an empty constellation. I don't know what I'm talking about).

7. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 447a: A bear does not lay eggs ok….lolol~ Tang Tian's naming sense is terrible. I love how he gets everyone to work. Even the captives haha

SilverxCalibur and DubZer0 like this.
  8. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 448:
    Lolol~ this cracked me up so much. I love the interactions between all of them. when will Tang Tian be done with this tempering though? I wanna see some more crazy actions from him~

DubZer0 likes this.
  9. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    they said it normally lasts a full month, he's only been going at it for 10~ days at the moment,

10. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the translation still only slightly better than MTL? I stopped reading this a while ago hoping for a new translator to come along...

11. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    it's alright, still a little disjointed here and there

DubZer0 likes this.
  12. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters 453-455: Bing made so much money in one go. Will he tell Tang Tian the exact figure or hide it? Lol~

Sai Lei do not forgive! Destroy the retarded family!

Raven_King likes this.
  13. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 462: finally Tang Tian is getting into the mix~ who cares if the whirlpool sword storm is torturing me. I'm still going to join in. I love that attitude~ and he can use the whirlpool sword storm to his advantage!

Stupid things like this in the novel always make me laugh~

DubZer0 and Raven_King like this.
  14. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 463: when will the game changing moment happen? Seems a bit too back and forth at the moment. When will it reach the point where Tang Tian and co sweep across everyone and defeat/loot them~

15. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 464: Magic Flute is such a badass! A tune to kill a saint and the way it does it is really powerful. And all these ladies suddenly proposing~ lol. They do know that he's dead right?

And He Yu Ming getting chased by Tang Tian~ is it for the zither? What kind of treasure is that? And coming across the three armies and thinking he's been saved. Oh please tell me Tang Tian is going to wipe them all out single handedly~ that's probably unlikely but it would be cool to see

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    Raven_King likes this.
  16. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 465: damn Tang Tian actually did it. All wiped out in one go. And the he pulls of his classic move of sleeping haha. How long will he be out for this time? And how strong will his martial spirit be when he wakes up?

Raven_King and DubZer0 like this.
  17. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    bets people! i say gold , at minimum...i do think he went way above the held records for the whirlpool sword technique, didn't he?

18. Yang Hao

Yang Hao ☯Yin and Yang☯

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel is great, but I was wondering if he will keep acting like a 9 year old for the rest of the novel?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  19. MineralWater

MineralWater NU's BS supplier

Reading List:
    Link
    “Everyone come ravage me as much you like!” .. and im like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Raven_King, I Eat Monsanto and mrttao like this.
  20. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the real question is... was this a translation error or not?