LCD Undefeated God of War

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Azure, May 28, 2016.

1. DubZer0

DubZer0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody glance at the raws?? The names for some things are completely ridiculous (not in a funny way). Reducing energy transformation/reducing spirit domain transformation these names don't make any sense with the idea that I'm assuming the author is trying to convey. And the logic behind them seem completely dumb. MC got a Zero Energy Body b/c the Desolate Bear Bone filled his body with Star Power, destroying his True Power pools and meridians and then he used up all the energy. They cultivate True Power, not Star Power. so once the energy ran out, he had no way of replenishing it, especially since his True Power pools were destroyed. That Spirit Tempering Sword Tempest shit had to do with refining the martial spirit, how is it suddenly related to reduced energy transformation (I don't even know wtf that's supposed to mean)??

UGW's a decent novel, but the world is broken, which really makes it drop in quality.

mrttao and Raven_King like this.
  2. Raven_King

Raven_King Keeping an Eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    shh shhh, go to sleeep.

lol, i agree with you tho. very confusing - i like the thought that he is now actually cultivating star power, rather than true power --- the next level up, he is the treasure! :p

edit::: just read through the chapter again, from the sounds of it, rather than Reducing energy, it should be Negative energy -- Negative Energy Transformation and Negative Spirit Domain, to match his Zero Energy Body -- you know, it's not positive, but it's still having an effect, so it's not neutral either.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    BlackBlade and DubZer0 like this.
  3. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 470: the last man standing after the fight is Tang Tian. And what is he doing? He's cursing his martial spirit lol. The spirit bonding with yaya was funny though.

TT thinks he's smart by letting yaya teach the martial spirit. But if yaya succeeds where he failed~ doesn't that make yaya smarter than him? Lol

The plan is still to find Qian Hui.........that's getting very tiring

4. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    i totally agree - literally, that's been such a lack of a plot point that it's...you know, i have no words for how bad that is. at least throw in more than 2 paragraphs about her, we don't even know her.

5. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Her situation was mentioned a while back so I get why she's not appeared yet. I'm just sick of the writer making Tang Tian repeat the same lines when it's not even going to happen yet~

Raven_King likes this.
  6. mike211

mike211 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tang Tian powers keep changing that we don't see him use the black flame, ice poison or blue eyes power no more.

He should still have these powers.

DubZer0 and Raven_King like this.
  7. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 471: okay finally we have a reunion....of some sort. I would like it if there were more chapters from Qian Hui's point of view. What she's going through might be more interesting than this boring war~ at least she got more info on this bronze medal.

8. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 472: a very sweet reunion~ how long was Tang Tian shouting for?

The advice Qian Hui gave him~ will he remember it all? Should be interesting when he goes up to Bing and tells him what happened. And poor Little Xu Xu, got called dumber than TT lol~

9. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, he called ah mo li dumber than him....

but yeah, all the 'awwww' feels

10. Boy and the Beast

Boy and the Beast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was binge reading this, I had a lot of hope since it is written by Fang Xiang who also wrote World of Cultivation which happens to be one of my top favorites.
    But was sorely disappointed by it.
    After reading over hundred chaps, I can tell that there is not much depth to it. The MC behaves like a child when he is already over 16. And the other characters around him also behaves like a child around MC, what with those nicknames being repeated over and over.
    Main thing is that there is no deep plot, it is all simple training, fighting, getting treasures, getting stronger, meeting stronger opponents, fighting them etc. It keeps on repeating like that. And the dialogues and etcs seem to be told in a childlike way.
    And I don't know if it is the problem with the author or the translation, but some chaps are really confusing(random storylines in the middle of nowhere), along with confusing grammar.

I know nearly all the novels are like that, but the good ones have really good plots. World of cultivation, written by the same author, is a pretty good one.

I am not sure if it gets better later on, if it gets then please tell me cause there are few novels that I haven't read with over 400 chaps.

11. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    it sorta kinda does... really tho, the MC has a split personality, shall we say, and there is a lot of plot going on in the background. but yeah, once you come to terms with the fact that it is a REALLY SLOW burn until he gets to the meat of it, you can enjoy the scenes a lot more. like we are finally getting to some strong plot development now -- think of it as so many chapters of him being too weak for the main stage.

DubZer0 likes this.
  12. Boy and the Beast

Boy and the Beast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is quite strong, I mean super strong actually. Just before an arc, he always gets treasures or techniques to easily overcome or at least be on a higher point. I think this is because of the title "UNDEFEATED", in a real battle he should always be undefeated.
    The author makes him get treasures or get higher level or learn new stuffs or etcs just before he embarks on a new obstacle.
    For ex: he got the hardship training chance before the competition in the beginning.
    got his martial spirit levelled up just before battling the invaders.
    It is more prominent when he got the saber tooth mechanic weapon before indirectly killing off level 7 kong you lin(??). And what was really annoying was that he didn't care about being sent off to outer barracks or where not. He was happy and all, he got a lot of opportunities there like a chance to train his joint techniques on the spirit apes, peacock armor, energy crack, etc, but when he learned that he was tricked, he goes and kills off the guy lol.

I know that Fang Xiang doesn't put much conspiracies against the MCs or betrayals, like in World of cultivation but it was done beautifully there. Whereas this novel takes it too far and became annoying.

All in all, I think its because I have read too many novels and now only read the ones which have a good story along with power ups.
    For those just starting out reading novels, this novel would be a good find, I think.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    Raven_King likes this.
  13. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 473: a reunion for Tang Tian and a sort of reunion for Bing. Plus we got a little backstory to Bing which was nice. Was Ah Xin a senior or Bings or were they comrades of equal rank?

14. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason this is how I imagined how Little Fool looks while holding the umbrella
    [​IMG]

akki and Raven_King like this.
  15. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 476: all them poor saints. Becoming Tang Tians punching bag must not be fun lol~

I'm starting to get a little lost on how many and who the allies/enemies are of Tang Tians group. If only there was a list somewhere.

Raven_King likes this.
  16. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Just think of this logic, anyone that's not his allies are his enemies

17. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    *smacks forehead* why did I not think of that. It simplifies everything so much. Thanks hurricane~

18. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a hassle to remember everything considering I'm reading a lot of novels. So I'm just usually think of them as enemies. And I'm not trolling or anything 'cause it's a really common trope on CN everyone besides then MC is trash or something like that

19. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol~ it's fine to know that anyone not a friend is an enemy. But the problem is I can't remember who all the friends are as well. I would have to re-read chapters and I'm too lazy for that haha

20. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Qian Hui's group
    The girl that he save where he met Ling Xu
    His disciple girl and the group from it
    and everyone on his camp rn