Discussion US Presidential Candidates 2016 Mega Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Shaolin, Feb 12, 2016.

1. midoriryu7

midoriryu7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i know. the republicans and democrats had a personality switch but you'll notice that the republicans have always been an oligarchy. once they liked the laws they were finally set up they didn't want anything to change

2. Lucinia

Lucinia Baby turtles are the Overlords of cuteness *_*

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all I'm to tired to read all post so maybe I repeat something, second this is my non opinion view on trump and some other shit (I mean like I can understand why, but doesn't mean I approve it), third not really good with grammar( if I ever start translating people would seriously try to stab me, poor me )

Let's get started with Trump
    Trump is a man who speak the "truth" don't afraid to stand up, he is "upright" and stands for Americas Ideal (don't know a better word may edit this post after enough people complain ) America is great, we are the best, .... Then in his speeches I talk how he want to defend America (so no Muslims and his whole no immigration project )
    And the most important thing is People vote for DezNuts (it was 10% or more until they check a 15 year old can't be president ) this shows the people don't know what to vote for anymore (there are 2 party's ando they always fight each other. Choose A or B and call it democracy )

Okay know the point I really never get, WHY IS A 2 PARTY SYSTEM A FUCKING DEMOCRACY, it's just like I already said not a real choice and trump (yep he again ) tells what's wrong (in his opinion ) with this country and that's pretty simple BLAME THE STRANGER AND OUTSIDER'S, Hitler does the same with the Jewish people, trust me I'm an engineer (I study it so this counts ), jokes aside this strategy works pretty well if you can't say or country socks so we need to deal with it, nobody will vote for you, cause nobody likes that, so the strategy blame the Muslims is (if you want vote ) pretty good ( you can see the fraction who do the same grow in every country where constantly immigrants come in huge numbers, I'm from Germany and it's true (we have or Nazi past so believe no one really nobody (except a some nutheads ) want to be called a Nazi but still in this mindset the AFD (free translated : alternative for Germany /Alternative für Deutschland ) can grow, this is cause they fear for their future (why have 80 million, call them native for now ,German people and we get over 1million immigrants in the past year this needs a lot of money, where did it come from, easy from other sources (which are originally for other things )
    Anyway back to Trump, you see this works in my country ( I forgot to say the AFD motivated people to go to vote ) I think the same happen in America (can't say that for other countries but I believe it's the same there ) so it's easy for us cause we can say AFD DROWN IN PAPERWORK (they have not enough qualified members for the overment stuff ) but the USA ha they got a useless president and to get ride of him is a lot harder :p

Okay I stop here (I noticed I get personal but whatever )

3. sumguy

sumguy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just don't come up north, we already have the cancer that's NDP and to a lesser extent, the Green Party (great on the environment front and the leader actually getting shit done, but horrible, horrible for the justice front. NDP is a fucking joke since Jack died.). Don't need our country to have anything remotely like the clinton controlled media and people that actually believe her tripe, our current PM I can barely accept since he hasn't done anything important irredeemable yet. You can vote for her all you want in your country, just keep that shit there >.>

4. InTheMists

InTheMists New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm live in the southern part of the usa. All u have to do to see these candidates for what they are is just do some research.basically trump is a bigot that play on hopes and fears of ppl in america he's good at those one liners that polarize you're hate or love for the guy. U know that guy or girl u use to hang out but when they open there mouth u realize why u stopped being around them. Hillary Clinton hero and person she looks up to is Margret Sanger yea that one who says that black ppl are weeds that need to prune, there born imbecilic just google for more racist quotes. And how about the mass incarceration of black ppl in america with wall street and the Rothschild and Rockefeller in there back pocket. the 2 biggest banking firms in the world are Rothschild and Rockefeller's who run everything. she best friends with Jacob Rothschild who stay the clintons who home when they visit america. hell trump and hillary clintons are friends he was invited plus attend there daughters wedding. The main reason i want be voting besides these trash candidates is the system is flawed and corrupt. diebold system which we use to vote can be corupt with out the voters knowing. hbo had a 2hour documentary where this issue was brought before congress and they asked the head of the company is this true and he confirmed the system can be corrupted but there's nothing we can do about it so-move on. Voting = shit in this country. the only time i vote is on the local level where there's more control

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  5. WuffleTuff

WuffleTuff [Nyannyan Fanatic]

Reading List:
    Link
    Donald Trump makes me think of Donald Duck

6. Stormingtiger101

Stormingtiger101 Procrastinator ○

Reading List:
    Link
    So... It's betweem Drumpf, Shillary, And possibly(hopefully) Gary Johnson. Unfortunately, looks like Shillary has the best chance of winning right now. Fuck Me!

7. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    One has extreme ideas. He doesn't understand running a country is different from running a business.
    Another says, "vote for me coz I have experts who do my work for me"
    Any guesses who is who?

This time, the USA elections are not about 'who is the better candidate?' but 'who is the least worse candidate?'

8. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    Better them than me. Oh well, can't have good choices every time.