Spoiler Warlock of the Magus World—Romance and AI. Also, bloodlines. Oh yeah, also Magi Ranks.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Breaker12, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Breaker12

Breaker12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm nearing chapter 350 of WMW, and so far, even though the MC has had various 'flings' and one-night stands (perhaps some extending for two-three nights), there still hasn't been anyone he truly loved. And so I was wondering whether that lucky gal will appear (or unlucky. Depends) or if the MC will remain virtually single until the end of the story.

On another note, does anyone know if the chip develops a personality or something? It was previously mentioned that it was manufactured in a way it couldn't, but since it fused with his soul and all, anything's possible, I guess.

Also, bloodlines: It was mentioned that the bloodline, in the end, will spell the doom of the warlock (or something similar). I think that's because he won't be able to go further in power than the original beast. If I remember correctly, Selhorm reached Rank 4 Morning Star, and the Ancient Serpent was also of that rank. So I was wondering if MC manages to get his hand on a superior bloodline later on? On the same note, is Rank 9 the true peak or is it like ISSTH, where new peaks are discovered after the previous so-called peak?

I would prefer, in other not to spoil the story too much for me, if you people simply answered with 'yes' or 'no' if possible. I actually just want to know if it happens, and not how it happens. That way the story will still remain attractive. So try to be as succinct as possible in your answers.

2. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    No.1 not really romance he married and had many women because he didn't want his bloodline to die with him or wanted more variations to it;
    No.2 no
    No.3 somewhat along your lines...
    No.4 not specified what is above rank 9 but it was somewhat stated that there might be something above it

3. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    K death stroke 96 answered very well but just to add on a little bit, there is practically zero romance. Actually instead of practically, there is zero romance.he basically has a bunch of one night stands until his eventual marriage but even then he still has tons of women. Women are practically an insignificant speck in his life.

4. lucifer21

lucifer21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He basically get married for the sake of preserving bloodline or you caold say he benefitted from it