what programming language is NU in? + future plans

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by henrywolf123, Apr 10, 2017.

1. henrywolf123

henrywolf123 『<(-.-<) kriby master』

Reading List:
    Link
    I've done my fair shave of f5ing, and have a first on CD :p. It is honestly because of that i think it would be amazing.

2. Xvenic

Xvenic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    security as in EC-council security program? not really a programming major though?well there's some programming like making virus worm or rootkit.. but thats like 5-10% time spend most of the time

anyway back to programming.. you should read some idea first about your interest.. it'll be pointless to ask about example case such as NU when you have no general idea what is the target...

if you're talking about web then you will need HTML, CSS, Javascript knowledge at least for client side.. Database there's two major faction.. SQL type which really good for complex transac, or noSQL type which really good for big data... if you want to create specific apps for windows.. there's many like C family (c, c#, c++), java, etc... Mobile apps? then you'll need javascript and XML... etc...

you really need to find the general idea first.. start reading some books man~

3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/how-to-make-your-own-free-nu-app-o.30336/

4. henrywolf123

henrywolf123 『<(-.-<) kriby master』

Reading List:
    Link
  5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno, never tested it since I never felt the need for an app, I'm assuming it does though, since one of the first steps is clicking on the RSS feeds thing.

Maybe try asking on the thread itself and tagging the OP? He would probably be better qualified than me to answer it.

6. Nukus

Nukus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree that it likely does against their teachings.

though not sure it requires a mobile app.