Spoiler Wife, You Can’t Run After Eating

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by PechDepi, Sep 1, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    From where I'm currently at, one is planning to swoon her but has yet to make any moves (the cold prince/assassin whom she previously had met), while the other one had slept with her due to drinking her tea and realizing he had been drugged (the tea was meant for the MC, not him) so in the end, he slept with her (or rather, forced himself on her). He wanted to be responsible but she of course disapproved and let him know that he isn't her first man. This is also when he finds out the MC takes medicine to prevent pregnancy. Regardless of this, he still tries to think of ways how to make her his wife. Basically, at this point, the harem has yet to be formed but I know at least those 2 do join the harem, I don't know about the other princes yet. There's another prince who might but I have yet to confirm it, their only relations so far is that the MC had gotten lost and accidentally went into his territory, she was then captured and was almost raped by him but then she stopped him and suddenly, his withdrawal symptoms started to act up so she helped him stop being a drug addict. The reason he's even a drug addict in the first place is due to his wangfei using drugs to control him. I'll re-update you on this later when I finish the story. I'm only half way done. :sweating_profusely:

There is also the 7th prince (ex-fiance) but I highly doubt she'd take him into her harem. She's disgusted with not only him, but also his mindset and actions towards women.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  2. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WoW! She is pro. And Thank you. Can you give me the raw?:aww:

3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem and yup! Here you go. Raws

4. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, she make man go crazy over on every turn. But I do love that she don't care about others.

kiara8 likes this.
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Please I need details on the revenge on the ex~

6. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, 3 chapter in and she already seduce the assassin.

kiara8 likes this.
  7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... it's more like the Xuanyuan Hao Fei's (7th prince) brother was the one who got rid of him. The most the MC has done was to have him drink her tea for her which was drugged by this girl who was scheming against the MC. It resulted in the girl falling into a lake and the MC convincing XHF to go save her. Afterwards, XHF already took notice how he had been drugged and ends up raping the girl while the MC went shopping with one of her harem men to buy the girl clothes since she 'fell' into the lake, in the end, he had to take her as his wangfei (due to the girls status and her brother threatening him) even though he wanted that position to belong to the MC.

Oh, she also fooled him by using her half-sister. He had captured the MC after he became emperor and wanted to make the MC his queen. The MC ends up helping her sister recover her sanity since apparently she went crazy at some point, she then used her sister to help her escape. She made her sister a human face mask that made her look just like the MC. With this, the MC lures XHF to come to her palace where he ends up sleeping with her sister while the MC finally escapes.

During a banquet 7 days after XHF became emperor (his mother forced the emperor to abdicate and give the throne to XHF), Xuanyuan Hao Han (cold prince/the assassin the MC helped in her room) shows up and exposes that XHF is not actually the son of the emperor, they did a blood test where if your blood related, the blood is suppose to mixed together, but XHF's blood didn't mix with anyones. People then realize that he's a counterfeit good. The man who had originally helped XHF get the throne ends up betraying him to support his brothers instead. After some conflicts, the man ends up killing XHF.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  8. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    the sexual tension is so high, you can cut it like butter. And on chapter 17-18 she did it with the assassian.

9. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know all of men in her harem? Who is the "most important"?

10. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    All? I don't know yet. She seem to have all the handsome mans on her palm. I think the most important is the assassian.

nielyti, JimmyFalcon and Hae_UNa like this.
  11. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like I should stop procrastinating on translating... :blobwoah:
    Sorry people...

12. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the concept of harem based on equal treatment? If one got more affection than another, then the harem would became chaos as they would start to kill each other.
    That's why sometimes it's difficult for me to read harem (reverse or not), bc I'd end up liking one more than the others.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    JimmyFalcon and Hae_UNa like this.
  13. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm fine with harems, though I rather read reverse harems, but when the number of people goes above 4-5, it turns ridiculous to me. 2-3 would be ideal for management's sake. What would you even do with 11 guys? xD;; I'll feel bad for the ones getting sex once every 2 months or so. But well, it's fiction so whatever. Maybe they have a low libido. Harem themes have mostly been about the collecting rather than the managing side anyway.

14. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    Please update~:aww::)

Alina Moktan likes this.
  15. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to end who she will end up with.

16. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone of note... If the author took at least a paragraph to describe their appearance, they'll most likely end up in her harem.

nielyti, JimmyFalcon, Hae_UNa and 2 others like this.
  17. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    How does she reject the ex? I mean what is her reaction when the ex try to get back?

18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Since she wasn't the orig!MC, she had no romantic feelings towards the ex whatsoever, as far as her actual feelings goes, the most she has is disgust towards him. Whenever he tries to be near her, she brings up her "poor sister" and hopes he'll "treat her well" for her etc. Basically, she used her sister as an excuse to make him leave her alone. There were times when he invite her where she willingly goes since she can't really say no or have an excuse, but when she see's someone she knows, (one of the guys in her harem), she invites them along so it won't be a private dinner, which irritates the ex seeing that he won't be able to have some alone time with the MC.

So regardless of how she rejects him, he keeps trying to come back for her even though he knows she has other men since he saw the ambiguous marks on her neck/collar, he just doesn't know who they are. And like the others, he refuses to let her go but in the end, doesn't enter her harem and gets killed off by the people who betrayed him.

nielyti, Yearning, Ease and 4 others like this.
  19. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Who does she sleep with?
    How many men are in her herem

Aris12 likes this.
  20. PechDepi

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she have like nearly 10 man in her harem, and she sleep with nearly all of them. (my mtl skill is still not on par)

lazynoodles and Hae_UNa like this.