Would you eat a dog?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by UnknownSaint171, Sep 24, 2017.

Tags:
?

Would you eat them?

1. Yes, looks interesting!

22.0%
  2. No, they are moe!

39.0%
  3. Maybe, it depends

45.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Its all the same....
    Propaganda is everywhere... if you are going to do something about it, before you start talking, stop eating any meat products, dairy and furs/leathers. Then we'll talk.

2. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Instead of telling them to not buy any fur at all ( which is a personal decision), PETA should've atleast investigated every single fur farm there is, and not just the ones in China which are probably on the most extreme side.

That's like stating an argument with 'Here's how it might happen *shows the worst possible outcome*. We predict that. *Ignores every other single outcome, including the 'good' ones*'.

I'm honestly not sure if the fur is of better quality when they do it that way, or if it atleast has less damage if they don't kill the animal beforehand.

As for eating dog itself, it's a thing in some cultures, but not necessarily in the West, but if things go bad enough ie an apocalypse or maybe a city under siege, a lot of people would eventually make that choice, and it's been proven already throughout history. If things go bad enough, some would even turn to cannibalism.

3. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    All that wasted meat though.

Rabbit stew is the bomb.

4. DreadLord

DreadLord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They should at least kill the animal when they finish skin it alive.

5. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    well they do need to clean it twice then cook it thoroughly, well sometimes they cook it as kaldereta the spicy type,
    well i did ate some dogs years ago,
    well it do taste mild chicken,
    but well it is just the difference of culture that will kick in,
    for exanple in western countries pig entrails are not eaten but on east they are considered edible, but well some do eat in west also,
    and wolves can be eaten. . .

6. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you heard that? I haven't heard or known about that practice, not even in other places I've been to. And I lived in Philippines and in rural too. I didn't experience or seen one. Though I heard that there are few people who do. And I also know that there are people here who eat snakes.

But now a days it's not really happening in the country.

7. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Same in my country QwQ

8. Rae

Rae ͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏

Reading List:
    Link
    did you eat one?
    its tasty, but as i like dogs, never again except for the first time, and it just for quench my curiosity on how it taste like.
    its a little expensive too, better buy chickens.

9. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was still young, I once eat dogmeat *shudders*

10. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    These were the run naked group, Kardashians became stars partly due to this.

The issue is genuine, but not limited to China as they try to advocate. Good steps have been taken, but not good enough. There was a comment by someone saying 'So chickens that are happy before they are cut down will taste good?'. So basically we are approaching the issue in a wrong way.

You can't say 'run naked' or stop using fur, or stop eating meat. Because then it will be a very, very long term debate in which you will only take a loss.

Here is what you should try to advocate for, make some internationally followed protocals, and they must be obeyed. In this case, you should definetly see how muslims do it, thats a really good way. Because here, you can start working on it instantly, and will see results rather than dissappointments.

And I would eat anything, if I am dying and there is nothing else to eat. Much less a dog.

mir and Ai chan like this.
  11. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I'll never eat a dog unless there are circumstances that force me to eat like it's the only food left or I'll die or someone puts a knife at my throat to make me eat it or someone offers 100 Billion dollars reward for eating it.

12. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't eat a dog even if it's my life on the line, but I won't talk smack about people who do choose to eat dogs.

The only reason why I wouldn't eat dogs is because they're pure carnivor. Carnivor carcass smells terrible when they start to rot. I eat cute girls all the time, so cuteness is not the issue.

Seraphic likes this.
  13. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    The question is not WHETHER I'd eat a dog but HOW MANY dogs I've eaten, to which my answer is at least three and quite possibly more, most of which were killed because they kept eating the chickens or geese (there was one moment where my sister was eating and asked what the meat was, to which the answer was, "if you are what you eat, that's some chicken"). In any case, I'm kind of a ruthless pragmatist when it comes to food. I'd advocate cannibalising the dead if there weren't health concerns from doing so. In any case, I would say the actual weirdest thing I've personally cooked and eaten was a roadkill squirrel.

Ai chan likes this.
  14. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    Testimonial. Guy said his dog disappeared and his neighbor gave him a meat dish. Local wife came home and was horrified. No clue how much is real though, and thus the heard. It was a while ago. I know Chinese eat dogs, but they're open about it.

15. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    Mm, yeah, generally you have to eat it on the same day you kill it because dog meat spoils very quickly.

Ai chan likes this.
  16. Aegis21

Aegis21 Hiki wanna be

Reading List:
    Link
    I've eaten dog meat before,it's actually delicious,and kinda warms my body,they also said that eating dog meat will increase your "stamina"

17. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't mind eating dog meat.
    Just don't butcher the dog (or any big animal) in front of me.

18. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jail is just a secured room and dogs are just a walking pile of meat, buddy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

19. sparejunk

sparejunk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would I eat my dog... not unless it's in a survival situation , would I eat that annoying little ****** next door that never shuts up.... gladly given the chance

20. Kuroihagane

Kuroihagane Investi-gathor

Reading List:
    Link
    My friend said dog meat will make your stomach feel like burning inside, so NO, I wouldn't