LCD Wu Dong Qian Kun

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saitama, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    The battles have been so unnecessary though. In the overall scheme of things, if it weren't for an improbable string of events it is unlikely for this whole string of fighting to happen. For one thing Lil Marten was so afraid of being found by YG that he showed none of his true ability in the tourney. Yet here, when if he had accepted the help of the other elders, he wouldn't have needed to show his true power and wouldn't have been recognized by the master of YG, he does so for no reason beyond cuz the author makes him do it. And LD is an idiot who simply has no concept of when are good and bad times to fight. And the Dao Sect seems like a pretty shorty sect right now, where the sectmaster was perfectly willing to give up on LD if his daughter hadn't made him do something even though he and the supreme elder were literally right there. They could have saved everyone a whole bunch of trouble by just showing up at the beginning. And I could go on.

2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 833: injured badly......mysterious life spirit fruit appears. C'mon let the guy suffer longer before plot armour kicks in

3. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 834: so Lin Dong is going to save them at some point and then the way these Gu people look at him will change?

4. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading the novel after Lin Dong got out of that area where he killed all those Yuan Gate disciples. But I have peeked at some chapters while I was waiting for them to pile up (so I can binge them later). And I have to say, I am very reluctant to even continue. If I get this right, Lin Dong was abandoned by the Dao Sect (I mean the sect master) after all he has done right? And Yuan Gate gets to get away with whatever they do. He and his brothers are all separated again or something. So my question is, is there a kind soul who can give me a tl;dr of what happened since he got out of that place up to the latest chapter? Thanks :D

Also, anybody knows what chapter the current arc will end? (for binging purposes :D )

5. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    You want a summary of what happened after he killed the yuan gate disciples or after he escaped from the YG elders?

6. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    Dao sect was a bit hesitant to help him, but they didnt really abandon him
    he left the sect of his own accord

but yeah Dao sect is nothing but a big coward

7. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 851: this Xu Yun is stupid isn't he. Offer the Devouring Ancient Symbol to his Demonic Wind Cave? Why would Lin Dong give up something powerful like that?

Now this three-headed Demon Snake~ kill him or make him his new companion somehow?

8. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    From after he killed the disciples up to now. Kinda ticking me off how cowardly Dao Sect handled this (though I am aware that it is so their sect would continue to exist, but to be what? YG's bitch?) Now I just need a reason to start reading again, hopefully with your summary :)

9. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not that they're being cowardly. But they are outnumbered so they can't go all out against the YG people. It was fine at first but when the YG person appeared to block lil marten then it got complicated. Lin Dong left the sect himself to protect them.

Right now Lin Dong was found by a group of people and one of the girls took him in. She looked after him a bit and helped him recover his strength somewhat. He was looked down on by the others in the group but when they were getting attacked by some people LD helped out. They saw he had strength so they made a deal with him. He helps them and they give him pills he needs to fully heal. A bunch of different groups are heading to some place where a fruit is appearing. One which will help people level up. Now we're on the fruit fight~ lol

10. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Still though, if I was a character who is the even better than Lin Dong, knowing Dao Sect's past, what is my incentive in joining? If I am too good, YG will surely harass or even try to murder me. At that point, Dao Sect will do nothing again like a lil female dog and let YG step all over them. Well whatever XD.

Anyways, any idea when the current arc ends? Also what happened to his little sister and his other waifu from Dao Sect?

11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair Yuan Gate is the current number 1 sect. so if it was any other sect then it would've probably played out the same way~ Unless they are pushed to the absolute limit most people would compromise I think~

No idea on the arc~ this current bit feels like a mini arc really. not sure how it plays out in terms of the bigger picture. As for his sister and waifu~ no idea. there wasn't much on them after he left. His sister should be getting more serious about cultivating so she can destroy YG in the future. His waifu is gna wait for him to return cos she knows he won't go down that easily. She knows YG is gna suffer~

12. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking about reading this, but it has a lot of chapters and before I start I would like to ask you to spoil me a few things. Could someone spoil MC powers/power system. What powers he focuses on? I am asking because it is getting boring to constantly read about MCs killing people with fire or lightning....

13. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, Our MC doesn't cultivate like typical cultivation novels that focus on specific elements/daos at least not so far. It's more he's going to collect all of the ancient ancestral symbols and then become the strongest. He also cultivates his body a lot. And he also typically has a "cultivation method/ability of the arc" which is powerful and super useful until he hits the next level and needs something stronger.

14. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It does so far seem like a mini-arc as nothing big is going on yet. Fighting over some fruit doesn't seem interesting compared to the drama in the last arc.

15. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm thinking maybe this is a mini arc to introduce the new place. From here it will lead to the bigger arcs. Like maybe something with this Demonic Wind Cave that was mentioned in chapter 851~

16. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so. The current events seem so generic so I'm looking forward for more exciting content.

17. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    There's also the flame symbol that should be in the area. He's probably gna steal that one~

18. negritis

Reading List:
    Link
    i doubt he will have enough strength for that in the near future

19. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    He needs a second symbol doesn't he. He might be able to get this one if he's lucky~

20. negritis

Reading List:
    Link
    he knows there is one here, and it should be 'untamed' like the devouring was