Wuxiaworld's Formal Response (With Screenshots)

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by rwxwuxiaworld, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    shut up qidian spy.....PR got fired and bots started coming

2. Askurai

Askurai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are only dogs of qidan.. They are traitors.

either your part of the community or you are are a dog of qidan i.e. a traitor... pick your side and do it carefully.

3. alamptr

alamptr What should i put here

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Myriadfold, lactea and Oldmonk like this.
  4. ZaferMukeri

ZaferMukeri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why don't you reply to those point Ren pointed? Hahaha. Man, you are framing your words so stupidly that us Indians can understand that you are just using word game by mentioning "and that yes people will understand that with time" and trying to muddle the readers mind. Come on dude we Indians are way too used to this type of stupid mind game. Just state the points buddy. Sure, you guys may win this over but I pray WW comes out as winner, but here is my word to you, I will never ever read from QI. Believe it.

tahzib1451 likes this.
  5. Arch

Arch [Popcorn Sect Leader]

Reading List:
    Link
    @ZaferMukeri Keep your nationality to yourself. No need to mention it in here. Coming to the topic - Qidian is indeed screwed.

6. Caudyr

Caudyr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course they would say that, lol.

As you said, we don't know if it's actually TRUE...but...the track record is certainly against them, especially with how their "PR Guy" has acted here...and the way they've acted in general for this thing.

While Ren can't go into the details of the contract, he HAS made it clear that he didn't agree to this. Who in their right freaking mind would even do so after PAYING FOR THE LICENSE to begin with?

Only a blithering idiot would...and Ren doesn't strike me as such a person, heh.

7. Shinn154

Shinn154 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm not part of anything.. why i should join any side? do u think most ppl care from who the going to read the novels? i don't care who will win or lose. i'm here to read the novels i like. and none going to say i'm right or wrong to read from WW or Qidian.

8. Kahzel

Kahzel [Translator of pure fluffyness]

Reading List:
    Link
    Fan account or real one?
    If real, what about releasing a video about it? Would be funny to see @Qidian 's reaction. XD

Caudyr likes this.
  9. Guan Zhong

Guan Zhong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Releases will continue as normal.

10. Caudyr

Caudyr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They'd probably try to get it taken down for copyright infringement (LMAO). :p

Kahzel likes this.
  11. Rafaelrgm

Rafaelrgm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing that I understood from this recent case between WW vs QI, is that QI sold the rights to WW. And now they realised that just fucked up because no one is reading the novels that they have on their own website.... SO they just stole the novels that they know people a reading.

12. Hadi

Hadi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translations themselves are not even the issue here. I'm not sure any of you realize how much ad revenue is worth for high traffic sites. We are not being told all the details supposedly because of an NDA, but the reason sites like Onemanga fought tooth and nail to stay up for as long as possible was to keep collecting a fat paycheck every month from Google Adsense. I see no difference here, and until I see the actual details, I have no sympathy.

13. Arch

Reading List:
    Link
    And stealing would continue as normal.

14. Ilisle

Ilisle Lord of the Northern Guards

Reading List:
    Link
    How about talking about americains? I comprehend what your feelings are but im still triggered.

15. Kahzel

Kahzel [Translator of pure fluffyness]

Reading List:
    Link
    Traffic = more displayed ads -> more money

16. dubfighter

dubfighter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Qidian @rwxwuxiaworld

And even if u were legally correct the way u/Qidian took action is basicly shitting(or u dont give us any face as the chinese say) on the community behind wuxiaworld and webnovels in general.

And prob Qidian knows fully well that novels and books in general reviews and having a stable website counts really hard towards monthly traffic.

I dont care and i dont wanna know the legal aspect but that things i hear as a random guy in the community is enough for me to hate @Qidian (i thought the Chinese where full of giving and receiving face or atleast normal discussions)

and however it looks like you're dodging questions and spouting things RWX say are personal where as i read in english what is not personal at all.

and ofc its true aslong as people want to read they switch not because they like qidian but they like to read novels before they wanna mix in this nowhere going discussion.

@Qidian You where late at the party deal with it, thats how i feel as a normal community member without legal knowledge probably same as 99% of the community

GL @rwxwuxiaworld stomp them in court

17. ZaferMukeri

ZaferMukeri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Qidian, post: 2578171, member: 57612"]We brought to the attention of the public the dual hosting of the 20 novels from Wuxiaworld, the public asked questions and i did my best to answer them within regrades to my knowledge, and that is that Qidian has the legal rights to host the 20 novels, my own personal opinon on what your doing is separate, although it is yes, that you are in the wrong.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha. Awesomely shameless. You are again spouting bullshit. You di you best to answer as per you knowledge? Lol, why the heck you are the spokes person then when you don't when have full knowledge of all this bullshits you guys are pulling.
    And you said, yes you are in the wrong? Let me tell you, I, Zafer Mukeri, an Indian, today, represent the whole Indian readers, and states that QI is the biggest liar. You want to monopolize Chinese novels English translations? Just go on, we will see what the heck you can do. Of course you guys have power as well as many "talented" stupid people to work. Hahahaha it's crazy I am going crazy with all this bullshit.

Hahhaa likes this.
  18. Arch

Reading List:
    Link
    @ZaferMukeri Stop your bs. Keep your fcking nationality to yourself. Do you think you can represent whole nation? Man, just state your opinion.

dragon2004 and Kozue like this.
  19. Sakuraid

Sakuraid Writer, translator and editor

Reading List:
    Link
    I support WuxiaWorld, Qidian has seriously not been seriously considering things.

20. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he was slightly being sarcastic, relax.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.