Discussion Your 1st Impression on some NUF members

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Raneday, Aug 29, 2017.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *hugs*

Dragon-kun is the best!!! \(^^\) \(^^)/ (/^^)/

Little Dragon likes this.
  2. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    OK! there is some clarification that need to share here. First, im not robot i am a Panda. Second, im the lord of panda. third, im the cutest ;p

3. colonel

colonel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CRAZY.MADNESS.MEMELOVER
    those three thing is pretty much express what I feel at that time and I like it pretty much

4. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope! @BlancFrost is the cutest! \(^^)/

5. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    @brasca123 .... nah, u just dont know it. YET! :p

6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *pat pat*

You don't know anything on the dao of cuteness~

7. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh... if u just know that the one who create that Dao is

8. Dark Angel

Dark Angel [Azure]

Reading List:
    Link
    baka imouto, it's because i am acting weird that! If i wasn't serious all the time... it'd be boring! and ofc you can come chat with me.... you just never do it!

9. Skullie

Skullie [Lonely][I want cat :(]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kurono : crazy and lonely nuffian
    @akki : laidback and friendly
    @lexlangel : mostly friendly and dedicated to being a butler for shem
    @Shem : uhh......crazy nuffian?(she’s a friendly person if you get to know her)
    @Emy. : shem’s husband
    @Lhie : my sis!!
    @Frank N. Stein : narcissistic >.>

Wobbly, AliceShiki, Lhie and 2 others like this.
  10. Evil

Evil Twisted Mirror

Reading List:
    Link

11. Skullie

Reading List:
    Link
    AliceShiki and Evil like this.
  12. lexlangel

lexlangel Shem's lost butler

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot to say i am your Brother!

13. Skullie

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot lol

AliceShiki likes this.
  14. Land of The Fallen

Land of The Fallen Hax's | Immortal

Reading List:
    Link
    AliceShiki likes this.
  15. Skullie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahaha~
    I forgot to add that you're my niece and that you're also very easygoing~

16. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Bowlshiet! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ I'm not crazy!

AliceShiki likes this.
  17. Skullie

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahah, It was my first impression of ya

AliceShiki likes this.
  18. lexlangel

lexlangel Shem's lost butler

Reading List:
    Link
    *watch shem sama avi* @Shem sama you grew bigger!!! BANZAI!! I knew the meals i served would work someday, i make sure to put enough nutrients *sips tea*

19. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I did this already but whatever~

@Sorairo tbh, she was pretty tricky at first, but I grew to love her. She's absolutely beautiful and fun. I love her now and always.

@Land of The Fallen nice voice for a nice girl. Works hard to make things fun in the disc, and I appreciate that.

@LysUltima cannot deny the creativity but should calm down. It makes life more fun. Speaking from experience. I am a hypocrite.

@Skullie good luck man. I hope you succeed with your cafe. And hope your new relationship goes smoothly.

@Evil yandere. Skulie you lucky guy. Is kinda evil, but not really. More like trying to be evil and almost making it, but failing.

@Kurono you tuber lookalike. Cool guy. Plays logres. Wats sideways uncle. I hope your relationship goes well.

@lexlangel whats up dad. Thanks for stuff. You've been patient with me and I thank you for that. I'm an annoying person and I know it.

@Lhie what's down mom. I know I ain't the easiest person in the world, but you've had tolerance. Thanks I guess. *hug*

@Apex Photon cool guy for a photon. Oldest brother. I don't mind calling him aniki cause he's cool.

@Shem stubborn and fun and should sleep more. Honestly, you are everywhere somehow and I wonder what you have to sacrifice to do that.

@Emy. Respect him. Bro, you're determination has won my applause and admiration. *clap clap*

@brasca123 super nice super kiwi. Is too modest for her own good. Be confident!

@NerdExpress too cautious of hot pockets. Hot pockets are tasty! I like the pepperoni especially.

@Koalala i honestly can't read her. Wish I could though, seems to be an interesting person. Mysterious~

@Tony a cool guy. God powers and unequalled lord of NUF though @EvilMc seems to object.

@JinVodka nice person and good artist. Drew my cat and is into ag, which is nice.

@Razogul once super active apparently now stalks ag. Appears and disappears.

@Bielt yahoo answers for ag. Super powerful. Nice, which is good because she could probably destroy the world~

@AmIaCat raijuu go explode. Jk go explode. Jk. Cool guy with cool moves? Can't articulate it.

@iampsyx lost the uphill battle against writers block. Tony's wifey *insert lenny face*

@shad12ow the boss. The bear boss. The boss bear. The boearss. A chill person who's busy with rl.

@Way FINISH THE GAME PLEASE. Otherwise, a nice hobo with a not so pleasant training plan Q-Q.

@L4 system/universe of kingdoms game. Gave me drugged birthday cakes. I'm not judging *stares*.

@Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal MEE2. Somebody I've met today.

@Frank N. Stein Hypocrite annoying stupid needs to think before opening his mouth doesn't punctuate basically if he wasn't me I would hate him

@LoliSlave needs some balls to register with that name. Or troll. Either one works I guess.

@Arcturus pizzacatemperorofcatsandconsumeroffishandotherfooditemswhoknowsalotofstuffidontknow

@Osamaru never runs out of coffee. Cool uncle character. Should probably get a wife.

@HavekZero sharp tongue I think will get him into trouble in the future. Has a wide vocabulary.

@Kuma Desu kind person and master of the roll game. Knows where to get good honey.

@Notaborax goes along with stuff, which is a nice change of pace compared to the rest of NUF.

@Tramsloof ares is very awesome and baroona is very awesome *thumbs up*

@BlackKnightGodzilla a super advanced giant beast of mass destruction with a swordXD

@pocketbear cute little thang

@seriouslynope seriously knows his stuff about armor. The guy to go to if you have questions about armor and stuff~

@Kysil sig is so complicated~ I don't even wanna think about how it was made. I messed up once and it took me an hour to fix

@MEGA SPARTA CHICKEN KFC CALLED. THEY WANT YOU BACK.

@Midnight Rain laid back guy with a passion for rain and umbrellas. I'm cool with that.

@Nom de Plume nice girl with good taste in anime and stuff. Told me about lupinxDC movie.

@SpiralGust GO MASTER BALL! I WANT THAT BISHARP MUHUHWAHAHAHAHA

@Axiel king/not a king. Always on games. likes his crown on his head.

@Butler actually always on games. Pretty calm and collected. Kuudere.

@GonZ555 1/2 prince meatbun. Now we need to find a Phoenix to marry you.

@iblush name is a cool idea. Apple products you know? It gives a savvy kind of feeling to it. Sweet girl with who blushes a lot.

@RTS poetic . . . kinda . . . I think, at least . . .

@Hotato i want that $30,000,000,000! Bring it back!

@Zone Q11 rad pffffft gas mask. Anyway, someone you can tell stuff to without getting much of a reaction.

@Pyoo the sound of something falling down from a tall height in cartoons. *smirk*

@Speedy Q-Q has never replied to me unless it was violently. @Skullie control your sister!

@erichninja club penguin is awesome but he hasn't played it. Shame on him. :(

@XD is actually hiding his despair under that smiley face and needs someone to save him.

@Kanana male and once confesses to me wut can I say.

@Lavenderia makes tasty macaron and cookies nomnomnomnom

@Papi enthusiastic and chill. I'm with @Sorairo now! She's absolutely amazing!

@Cupcake Ninja master of the lewd, god of hentai, shogun of s*x, emperor of ero. Madara.

@BunnyPillow doesn't know me but I know both bunnies and pillows so I kinda know, maybe?

@AnAngryLinguist SAKAMOTO-KUN~ WHERE ARE YOU~ (From the manga)

@Risus welcomed me to NUF

@Quaesitor dandy man from Germany. Automaton with confusing ideas about space.

@justabot just can't win against him. Richest bot on NUF. Also, cutest bot. Where is your stash?!

@Ai chan scary in a sexual way. Pretty detailed, from what I've seen, too.

@NZPIEFACE game mod for somethings I've played. Hey how are you today?

@A5G_Reaper A rank wao. I can respect that.

@Das dat banner how did that happen?! I actually want to know. *eyes gleam with curiosity*

@Westeller hmmmmm what can I say about a guy who sold his title and avi . . . *thumbs up*

@Lonelycity hey I forgot about you to be honest *runs away*

@OverlyFriendly everytine I look at your avi it reminds me of how I haven't watched the lupin IIIxDC movie yet

@Satan somebody very impressive.

@Nyamsus i don't know this person hehehehe I'm a rebel sorry for @ing you randomly I know that you're a nice person maybe

@Random definitely not spontaneous at all. A completely ordinary, predictable person with boring tendencies.

@Little Evil kind of evil not so much :):) hehehehe bet you can't tell what that is.

@Rudy is actually a guy despite the avi don't be fooled! Pranker extraordinaire.

@Faisal kekeke the one true bottle cult person

@alexfilia strange woman who wants to drag me into yaoi. *runs away in fear*

@Evil_Ginger goblin of experience. Should probably ask for leave before stress is too much. Just a few days.

@Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund gotta be the richest around I mean 150k?! Just a few more years I guess.

@m7vpc no offense man but I hope your life gets better. I may be just being ignorant here, but that's my sincere opinion.

@Potato outrageous

@Lokumi thats a lot of ketchup man. You should clean that up. Also, it's hard to get ketchup stains out, so maybe get a new shirt.

Axiel, Das, Pyoo and 32 others like this.
  20. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I have this avatar because of Nuf 1st Anniversary event