LCD Zhan Xian

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Keon, Dec 24, 2015.

1. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    da fairy is slow and steady start to fall for meh~

2. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest when the MC started talking about Yazhi I was thinking 鸭 (yā, duck, male prostitute).

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    8549.png.jpg reading to much r-18?

4. FlameE

FlameE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for making me think that we had a mass release NU =/

5. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr. sad!

6. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel so trolled lol. maybe translator was editing previous chapters?

7. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    there's 2nd chance, but not time travel~ weird~
    but interesting, gonna read it now~ hopefully the release rate is good~

8. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    badumtess~
    yup please enjoy your "luck" to da fullest~

9. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll take what I can get. : ) This is still one of my favorites.

10. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    it's time travel, MC return way back into the past before he became a cultivator

Morvian likes this.
  11. Morvian

Reading List:
    Link
    reading up to the latest chapter, everything perfect except his forced situation with Shi Shanshan~
    i'm hoping he does something to end that crap, but reading from spoiler shi shanshan still become his wife~ its big disappointing for me, while every hardship he got after reborn was caused by shi shanshan and at the end that bitch still want his love~ ahahaha this author making me speechless~

12. Chardog

Chardog Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Take it from a guy who finished the whole thing. While she is his wife, that happens around 300 ch away from where the story is now. Uve got a full 300 ch to see why it happens and besides how can u judge a novel simply from one spoiler u've read. I'll just say one thing why...they discover tea .:) Oh and ofc, shes not his only wife, he has 5 at the end, 4 of which you already met by now :)

13. Morvian

Reading List:
    Link
    i know, she's not his sole wife~ but thinking myself as yang chen, he got almost died many times because her[if not for his past experience]~
    so how about you think it like this, there's arrogant + prideful woman that bothered by someone to make her wife~ and then she meet you making her think it like this[aha, he's the best scapegoat~ he should proud to become my scapegoat, its not like later i didnt give him compensation & apology].
    then you suddenly getting many enemies without knowing[you dont have any past experience, dont make it yourself as someone like current yang chen but his past self], then you got yourself killed~ then what will she did? she will make herself as widow of your while the truth is she still getting profit by avoiding that stubborn people that want to become her husband~ did she will compensate you by killing herself? to go to your resting place[hell or paradise whatever]~
    did you proud become her scapegoat? sorry, i'm not~ because i know she will get guilty, but never will make it as her burden later[because what? you're just commoner within her eyes that got unlucky because her selfishness] like i told you, dont imagine it as current yang chen but become past yang chen~ he will never get himself like now because he didnt even have a cheat!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    Jarrow likes this.
  14. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    #1: Whoohoo! more chappies!

#2: Re 'Fairy Shi': Blame chinese male 'romanticism'. There exists a tremendous bunch of double standards for male vs female behavior in China. It always amuses (disgusts) me at how Bad Behavior for beautiful young girls is utterly ignored, while an unattractive woman gets beaten down even more harshly than if an arrogant young silkpants did the same thing. My contempt of this particular sexist aspect of Chinese culture is right up there with 'Treasuring a Jade Ring' and 'Winners Kings, Losers Thieves'. : )

Yeah, I always found the episode where she declared she wouldn't marry anyone else but the MC it be the most contrived BS so far in the series. With the MC's personality I'd seen to date, I expected him to immediately stop the fight and lambast Fairy Shi for using him - even beyond his expected death, publicizing that because of her manipulations, she nearly started a war between major sects, killed or humiliated dozens of high-level cultivators, etc. Then announce that he was giving her to that whatever-his-name-was idiot she had been manipulating into self-destruction. Those two deserved each other. : )

Morvian likes this.
  15. Ironfist Sect

Ironfist Sect Catch these hands!✊✊

Reading List:
    Link
    All these chapters. Nice

tbh i really don't give a damn about the cultivation of this novel for a long time. Didn't even bother with all these 7th true metal qi or 2nd earth qi watever. As long as the cultivation goes from simple foundation,yuang system. Unfortunelaty it spends too much time and a significant amount of detailing these true secrets. The novel is amazing in every other area tho

blablabla12 likes this.
  16. mrducky

mrducky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm having trouble recalling what happened and when. This really needs either new translator (not QI) or new more realistic schedule. Now it's like russian roulette with 5 bullets equipped when you go check for new chapter at any given release date.

17. kai9004

kai9004 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Big thanks for weletranslation that release zhan-xian chapter 212 - 216 :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: (y)

18. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Add 217 as well. Wao!
    </~~binging~~> : D

19. asomeCokkies

asomeCokkies [Eternal Quest for Epubs]

Reading List:
    Link
    217 was deleted:blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses:. Why the cool face blobs you ask? I'm happy I read 212-217 before the delete.

Edit:214-217 is deleted

20. kai9004

kai9004 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Good Grief :rolleyes: