Spoiler The Villainess is Changing Her Role to a BroCon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    NU Link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-villainess-is-changing-her-role-to-a-brocon/
    Raw Link:https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6255fh/

Description

“Brother, I loved you since before I was born!”

Corporate s*ave Yukimura Rina was reincarnated as the Villainess Ekaterina from an Otome game. In her past life she was obsessed with the brother of the Villainess, Alexei, but seeing him in real life is so much better than in the game! It’s just that, her brother’s upbringing is just so sad that she cries every time she thinks about it!

“Okay! I’m going escape mine, and my country’s destruction flag and make sure everyone lives happily!”

Thus the Villainess from the prestigious 400 year old Yurinova Dukedom along with her sharp tongued tendencies back when she was a corporate s*ave forged on forward. With her common sense and knowledge of history she plans on saving her brother and overcoming all the game events.

For some reason, as time went by her talented brother became more and more of a siscon. Wait no, he was a siscon to begin with but, she’s more than happy to spend more time with her brother as a brocon and siscon.

And as time went by, her plan to avoid the Heroine and the Prince death flag has become more and more messed up. Why? No no, the two of them are good people, and good friends, but,

“Prince, stay far far away from me.”

Even so, the settings of the Otome game she played before are completely messed up in this world, nothing is the same.

Anyways! The evil villainess Ekaterina will do her best for the sake of her brother!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post.

Reminder
    Is discussion allowed in a spoiler thread? YES. It's written in the RULES.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/forum-rules.29321/#post-6270879
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/discussion-in-spoiler-threads.113527/

Table of Contents (TOC)

Character

• Ekaterina Yurinova (Post #6 | #9 | #13 | #23)
    • Alexei Yurinova (Post #6 | #9 | #13 | #16)
    • Vlad Foren (Post #22 | #24 | #31 | #32)
    • Lef (Post #24)
    • The Prince (Post #24)
    • Possible MLs (Post #9)
    • Small bits about the characters (Post #18 | #19)

Chapter / Story

• Summary after MTL until unknown chapter (Post #6)
    • Summary after MTL until chapter 142 (Post #13)

Q&A
    • Are the MC and her brother blood-related? (Post #6 | #9 | #27)
    • Is this incest between MC and her brother? (Post #12 | #16 | #24 | #27)

Link
    • NU (Post #1)
    • Raw novel (Post #1)

Spoiler Notes
    All spoilers found until post #34 on page 02 have been updated here. If there's any mistake, feel free to correct it.

More about Spoiler TOC
    For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  3. Annie999

Annie999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    INTERESTED IN IT...... but well no translations..... i don't like reading raws :(

Isekailover00 likes this.
  4. PomeloCloud

PomeloCloud 蝶のようにここまで

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! This is quite fun :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Somebody please.. spoilers? :blobcry:
    There's only 2 chapters of prologue though...

5. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are they related by blood? Because in most stories like this, they aren't.

6. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I binge-MTL-ed a good chunk of it. Here's what I managed to figure out:

-MC & brother are related (as far as the story currently reveals, anyway) and are brother and sister. MC remembers her 'past life' as an HR office worker who read the novel and died.
    -MC & MC's mother were banished to some broken-down place because MC's considered 'unnecessary' and also because abusive grandma.
    -brother works very hard and after dad died, he immediately brought MC back with him (it was too late for mom).
    -MC & brother click together very quickly, they have a really sweet relationship. actually I'd totes ship them if they turned out not to be related later
    -MC & brother are mutually supportive -- brother works very hard as a noble, MC is focused on filling in gaps in her noblewoman's education (her mom tried to teach her but there was only so much she could do without actual tutors). They also look after each other a lot and MC uses her past life knowledge to help her brother. There was also a cute scene where they essentially swore eternal devotion loyalty to each other with the family sword. Her birthday present to him was a glass pen (omfg i can't believe they aren't married)
    -MC goes to school and meets the heroine (a commoner baroness). They have a really cute friendship, MC takes cooking lessons for her to make food for her brother (she's constantly worried he's going to work himself to death)
    -the prince is an instant lady-killer, but MC only has eyes for her brother. MC also looks forward to the prince and the heroine getting together...unaware that the prince is low-key crushing on her. Her brother and the heroine form an unofficial 'protect MC from the pervy prince' coalition (LOL)
    -brother desperately trying to keep MC away from list of potential fiancees for the prince. He even straight-up lies and tells the king and queen that his sister's sickly (since future fiancee has to be healthy)

The story's pretty slice-of-life and ongoing. I...still can't believe MC and her brother aren't married lol. MC greets her brother with instant hug and his iceberg face just completely melts in front of her. Tbh it would be great if there was a 'and they AREN'T biologically related!' reveal later because I just don't like the prince much.

7. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah no, this is one novel I’ll pass.

BananaChi and kawaii12345 like this.
  8. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute story. Always wondered why those villineses with super dazzling big brothers with a sister complex never get equally as strange about their brothers. Both of them got abused separately then when finally united heal each others wounds.

I like the dazzling sibling duo and hope that they don't cross into territory that shouldn't.

9. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are blood related. Alexei looks like their father and Ekaterina resembles their mother. They are really sweet with each other (almost like couples...LOL!) that even their fief's people mistaken them to be married when they first met her. :D

So far, there's 3 potential suitors revealed for Ekaterina whom she is mostly oblivious of:
    1. Prince - he showed great interest in her and is clearly dismayed that he is just a speck of dust in her eyes. :LOL:
    2. Lef - a glass sculptor who has a crush in her
    3. Vlad Foren - demon dragon king who can transform to a human form; is aware of Ekaterina's reincarnated soul and is highly curious/interested in her stories about her past life/world. Has proposed to Ekaterina to be with him but she rejected him on the basis that she wants to stay by her brother's side and her marriage should be determined by Alexei instead.

10. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    well, i'd be rooting for the brother but the most possible partner is the demon dragon king. or she will just be single forever

11. bbblankkk

bbblankkk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't agree more. :sushi_cool:

Bella94 and Dobokan like this.
  12. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn't an incest novel so it most likely won't be brother x sister pairing. Ekaterina is clearly not interested in the dragon king so I would rather she goes the yuri route with the heroine. :love:

13. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtl this up to chapter 142 lol... Loving it...
    The brother is kinda endearing in a very cringey way but it suits the story he is so shameless in what he says and in its use when talking to Ekaterina, the siblings absolutely suit each other, neither is ashamed of their public displays of affection, rather people tend to overlook it lol...aside from that there is so much that happens in the story... Ekaterina slowly introduces certain ideas, manages to capture the interest of many... Seduced the hearts of a few... Any love interest however, is but an ant in comparison to her bro...

So far 3 potential love/not love interests have popped up
    The crown prince Mikhail
    The glasscrafter master Lev ( I think that was his name, I don't really consider him to be a real contender)
    The dragon/demon lord Vlad (of the 3 he seems the most likely but who knows lol)

These guys are so far below her brother that I doubt any would stand a chance...

The siblings have declared an infinity loop clause in regards to marriage..the brother refuses to marry before his sister, while she refuses to marry before him ehehe.. Bachelor hood for life! Spinsterhood without regrets lol!

Ekaterina has managed to invent/steal ideas from her past life and introduced them into various scenarios that pop up...from cooking...to helpful suggestions, improving certain already existing items, showing an awareness of the implications of things that are far reaching, problem solving various threats or difficulties, while encountering powerful beings...there's a whole host of interesting characters, while not having much screen time still leave a lasting impression.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  14. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad to hear this stays a bro con story. Too often it turn into guess what were not actually related, or just drops the sibling and turns into another harem romance. (not even touching the incest ones) Seeing that they stay stupid adoring sibling is a rare thing.

15. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers, it made me want to mtl the raws.. :)

Though, what is up with Vladimir? Why did he suddenly changed? What happened when he was b/w life & death? That he did not want to be close with Alexei? Rebirth?

Soda_Pop likes this.
  16. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep still blood related up to the current, nothing incestuous, he has kissed her often, fingertips her temple, the top of her head.. All safe zones. Hes got a cringey habit of glorifying her out loud lol...seriously if you heard your lover saying that you would drop kick them... Its like he can't help himself lol...she loves it...laps it up like only a brocon could.

There's no hint at incest, while he protects her from interested men he is still willing to consider marriage for her, especially if it was her wish. Spoiler demonlord dragon has put his bid in ... In my eyes he is the only one with a chance an infinitesimal one at that, in all honesty I can only see her with bro for life in a non incest kind of way but who knows.

FunSmiles, TyShaye, charisa and 24 others like this.
  17. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure what you mean

18. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some interesting characters ahead, however the most disappointing ones are the lesser villains.. They're unimaginative and meh...they get dealt with quickly, they may as well not be there, the worst part is how dumb they are. The Prince is boring, he's a bit meh... Flora as well...though not that as bad as the Prince.

19. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a few back stories of some characters, I'm glad they were added because it gives you some relief from the siblingcon antics if they weren't added then it would get repetitive and boring, they may have laid it on a bit to thick as it is lol.. There is another sibling pair that are polar opposites...this is how many real siblings are. I wish this male character got more time think his name was Nikolai or something like that but hardly see him.

20. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What i meant was, back then Vladimir was the first friend of Alexei right? Back when they were still children? But Alexei told Ekaterina that after some time, i think it was the death of grandpa Sergei, that Vladimir suddenly changed. Then, there was this chapter that showed the YulMagna duke whining about Alexei firing Nonna and being disloyal that showed some POV of Vladimir.. That's what I was asking about, because Vladimir seems to talk about the Magna's demise or something...