Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. dontwanttotell

dontwanttotell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what kind?

2. srvdas26

srvdas26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else here reads "Battle frenzy"?

3. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Did start reading it :cookie: I currently have it on hold (need to continue this story at some point)

4. blueoddog

blueoddog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can read about anything, but I'm a romantic :blobnosebleed: (if it doesn't have romance it has to be really good for me to like) I tend to like male yanderes as well. As long it doesn't have an annoying MC most of things are fine.

elsaSmith797 and izznis like this.
  5. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha YWW will be like: "Holy shit! I have a twin that is much cooler than me!" :blobjoy::blob_sunglasses:

It's not currently translated it yet but go to this forum and you will see a lot of spoilers about the novel. Its a reaalllllllyyy good novel! https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-villain-has-blackened-again-female-mc.54807/ :aww::aww:

Edit: XD I thought someone would've done a summary after @lacerem did it but guess not. Imma do it right away :blobsalute::blobsalute:

blueoddog, elsaSmith797 and WanderG like this.
  6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll do chapter 521 (just woke up, I know, this is a odd time to wake up but it happened. :notlikeblob:)

7. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 520: How To Win
    • The final result was that SJ was punished by getting whipped while LY is removed from his duties.
    • SYH soon left the room after seeing that nothing else could be done
    • When 11 was holding the ring he could hear LY speak, "Hmph! Don't be too proud! I will get it back from you soon."
    • LY leaves the room with SJ following behind.
    • 11 could only stand awkwardly with the ring in his hands.
    • One of the dark bodyguards voices out his opinion and say that LY is so arrogant.
    • The others also followed that now his the captain then he should be respected.
    • 11 sighs and tells them its fine. He is clearly aware that although his skill is not bad, he is still inferior to LY.
    • The position of captain only fell on him on a whim because of LY's carelessness.
    • Now that the captain assessment is next month he is worried about how he can beat LY.
    • It seems that this position won't last long with him.
    • After being forced to drink a sobering soup YWW is finally allowed to go out and meet JYR and CF
    • Before she left she didn't forget to bring HXY's sign and album with her
    • After learning that she has a friend that is a big fan of him, HXY immediately sent 10 copies of it.
    • In case CF really is cheating on her... she really feels bad for her friend Yanrang.
    • Perhaps love beans can also comfort her a little ... (?)
    • But she is still positive that this is all just a misunderstanding
    • In a restaurant near a university, she sat face to face with JYR.
    • She asks JYR what happened in the bar but JYR shook her head and said that she only remembers her coming in the bar. She asks what happened after that.
    • YWW was relieved and tells her nothing much. She only sent her back home that's all.
    • YWW frowns and asks if CF is here yet. It couldn't be that he's feeling guilty right?
    • Compared to last time, JYR seems calm
    • After waiting for half an hour CF finally came
    • He wore a white sportswear and covered in sweat. It seems he ran all the way here.
    • CF: "Im sorry! Im sorry I was late!" he gasps for breath
    • YWW asks him why he took so long
    • CF averted his eyes away and says it's cuz of traffic
    • YWW inquired more saying how could there be a traffic jam right now
    • CF stammers and tells them it's cuz of an accident
    • YWW was too lazy to bother with any more question seeing his obvious face and went straight to the point.
    • She shows CF a picture of the girl JYR showed her last time and asks if he was with her again with her eyebrows raised

8. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha no worries! Just take your time! :blob_grin::blob_grin: Imma do the last chapter if you want :blobsmile:

9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Fill free to, I'll probably eat once I'm done with 521 tbh. If you haven't started on 523 when I come back, I'll do it or unless someone else takes over.

Yukari_me likes this.
  10. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright. I'll see. Im gonna first to 522 then if your done 521 and done eating as well I'll give you the last chapter. Of course if anyone wanna do it then feel free to do it ;);)

11. JNaomi

JNaomi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know more mtl sites? I wish to help sometimes (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

12. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyaah! Another helper! *hugs chu* Hmm.. I usually just use google to immediately translate it for me but others use systranet and whatnot:)

13. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Nourashraf__ likes this.
  14. Nourashraf__

Nourashraf__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the help! Now I can return to studying faster XD :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Nourashraf__ likes this.
  16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 521: You are now single
    CF took the cell phone in doubt, but when he saw YWW's photo album, his expression suddenly changed, "This is..." YWW then asked him, "Now, do you have anything else you need to explain? I thought you really liked Yanran, so I matched you together with her, but as a result, you actually stepped on two boats?" YWW started coldy at him. CF suddenly became dumbfounded, "No... no! It's not like that! How could I have stepped on two boats!" YWW's expression remained unchanged, "Not like that? Then what is this? Yanran saw you accompany this woman shopping, called you, then heard you lie about being at home!" CF apparently didn't expect to unexpectedly run into Yanran by accident, it was three ago yet at that time, JYR had already known but never mentioned it to him. Thinking of how JYR must of thought of him during these days made CF almost cry out, anxiously looking towards JYR, "Yanran, things aren't as how you saw it as, I and this woman is definitely not in the kind of relationship that you think we are!"

Looking at CF's sweaty appearance, JYR's complexion slightly shook, but when JYR looked at the photos, she really couldn't believe him. The veins on YWW's forehead were palpitating, "After speaking for so long, why don't you explain who this woman in the end is! Since it's a misunderstanding, can you not explain this clearly?" "This..." CF expression suddenly turned embarrassed, then muttered, "I can't say..." "If it's nothing suspicious, why can't you say it?" YWW's simply wanted to blow this kid's head off and see what the hell was in it. Even with his girlfriend willing to demand for them to break up (?), he's still unexpectedly going as far as to still conceal things? CF rigidly pursed his lips, "I really can't say!" YWW nodded and pulled JYR up, "Okay, since you don't want to say it, congratulations, you are now single!" "Ao-- Wan Wan jie! No!" CF wailed a cry to stop the two in the front, "I'll speak! Will me saying it be no good?" (?) "That woman is HXY's assistant!" CF hurriedly spoke out. YWW looked completely surprised for a moment, "HXY's... assistant?"

When JYR also heard what was said, she became stunned. After a moment of silence, YWW finally came back to her senses then pinched the space between her eyebrows, "No wonder..." No wonder she thought that girl looked very familiar, now that CF explained, she finally remembered that the girl was HXY's assistant, Xiao Liang! She had seen her at the apartment a few times before. "So... Why are you with HXY's assistant?" YWW hesitantly asked. It wouldn't be... what she think it is, right...? CF's handsome bright face at this moment, looked similar to a creamed eggplant (?), "I found out a while ago that the girl was actually HXY's assistant! I know that Yanran had always wanted HXY's third anniversary limited edition album, so I went to find the senior to lend me a hand, she promised to help me get it, but under the condition that I had to be a coolie for a week, so, I had no choice but to listen to her and run errands for some time. It's about time school started, so I wanted to give Yanran the album as a school gift as a surprise! I really didn't cheat! I was born to be Yanran's man, to die with Yanran in spirit (?), how could I like another woman!" CF coming clean was the same as explaining all of his affairs. (?)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  17. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will say it again CF is my favorite character right after Da Bai. He is so cute in his drive to first become JYR's boyfriend and then in trying to please her :X3::love:

Fieyy-Qa, keima, poirot11 and 4 others like this.
  18. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 522: Do Not Cheat Again.

CF: JYR's lover
    JYR: YWW's roommate and friend
    Song Zi Hang (SZH) : JYR's first crush (A.K.A another scum)

• JYR not expecting this blinked in surprise
    • As for YWW, her face has already turned black
    • YWW: "What's so special about that? To envy HXY's signature and to make a mess like this..."
    • CF retorted that this is HXY's world limited edition's signature album! Only a thousand people can get one! Many people are competing to get one that even money cannot buy!
    • JYR mumbles that she only said this casually but she never really thought that CF would go this far...
    • YWW remained silent
    • What do they mean by special? She has a bunch with her right now
    • She really wanted to say that she has one but for some reason, she cannot bring herself to say anything
    • CF pulled on his head that is soaked in sweat. He looks at JYR with a guilty look
    • CF: "Yanrang im sorry! I let you misunderstand the whole thing. Please don't be sad.." (T/N: K.O'd by this line :blobnosebleed::blob_coughblood:)
    • YWW: "So... Did you get the album?"
    • CF tells them that HXY's assistant agreed to give it to him today but since he was late she postpones it to 3 days later due to anger...
    • YWW took a deep breath and asks him if he still wants to do this.
    • JYR was speechless and helplessly looks at CF "You... didn't really have to do it.. I only said that casually.."
    • She really didn't expect CF to go to such lengths. Her heart softened by the thought of this. His so silly.
    • Ever since the incident of SZH she had less faith on guys but the man in front of her only gave her a peace of mind time and time again.
    • CF looks at JYR with a serious look: "Whatever you want, I will try my best to give it to you!"
    • YWW felt a headache coming on as she tells them that this problem is finally solved.
    • YWW reluctantly takes out HXY's signature and album and asks them if this is what she wants
    • CF's eyes immediately brightened and said yes! He asks her how she got that when he couldn't even get one! Just tell him if he could do anything to thank her he would do it
    • YWW tells him he doesn't have to as long as the 2 of them doesn't fight anymore.
    • When JYR opened it and saw the signature along with her name she asks YWW how she got it.
    • YWW casually explains to them that she got herself a job and had some connections in the circle.
    • CF suddenly remembers it and asks her what her job is. Is she an assistant? Is it a big star? Which artist is she working with? Can she meet HXY?
    • JYR muses the fact and says that Glorious Star has a few big shots. There's also GX. As for HXY he is a global head office artist. She doubts YWW could casually see him...
    Another sugary moment. Ugh that killed me XD

19. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Chu Feng is a little bit dumb, but he's cute, so he's forgiven. Chu Feng, please become this novel's ML. :blobReach::blobReach:

Fieyy-Qa, JuuHachi, WanderG and 4 others like this.
  20. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai.... I wonder if that bunny will survive when his Wan jie is drunk :blobjoy::blobjoy:

elsaSmith797 and JNaomi like this.