Spoiler The Villain has Blackened Again (Female!MC)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw name: 快穿之反派又黑化了

More or less: The Villain Has Blackened Again

Summary

南浔遇到了一只碉堡神兽,可带她穿梭各个世界,她帮助神兽收集功德值,功成之后便可回到过去改变身死异处的结局。
    可是现在,她悔啊,悔得肠子都青了。尼玛那功德值是得从黑化值100恶念值100的反派大boss身上获得啊,她只是想净化那些邪恶boss的心灵,卧槽她真不想要他们爱上她啊啊啊!
    变态1他吃人!变态2他是只恶鬼!变态3……
    当南浔知道他们都是一个人之后,她双眼一翻,直接躺地上装死。邪魅狂狷酷霸拽的boss大人邪邪一笑:“宝贝儿,你不是要净化我的心灵吗?快来吧~”南浔:“自作孽不可活,我好想死啊怎么办?”

Nan Xun encountered a mythical beast that could take her to different worlds. She helped the mythical beast collect merit points. After collecting enough, she can go back and change the outcome of her death.

But now, now she regrets, regrets till her insides are turning green. Your mother, those merit points are collected from the scum villain with a blackening value of 100 and an evil value of 100 ah! She only wanted to purify the souls of those scummy bosses. Fu** she didn't want them to fall in love with her ah ah ah!

Pervert number 1 eats people! Pervert number 2 is an evil ghost! Pervert number 3....

After Nan Xun realized they were all the same person, she closed her eyes and pretended to be dead.

The evil, charming, crazy Boss-sama gave her an evil smile: "Baby, weren't you going to purify my soul? Come here."

Nan Xun: "The evil we bring on ourselves are the hardest to bear, I really want to die ah what to do!"

This is the new novel I have been reading for the past week after binge-reading The Seventh Young Lady, and man I love it to death. Normally when I look for world hopping it's always danmei... haha.... so I was surprised to find this one.

This is very similar to Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil. Same ML, world hopping, different arcs with their own background set. Each chapter is pretty long IMO, though the arcs are long as well. I thought about skipping the chapters after seeing a setting I wasn't fond of, but I fell in love with it pretty soon.

The MC is a pretty normal woman chosen because of a personality trait that the spacial beast, Xiao Ba (Little Eight), thought made it easier to accept the world hoppings. The world hopping are often treated hilariously, but soon it showed its dark side, like how other world hoppers, whom were also tasked with the mission of collecting merit points, started to see this world or that world as their own reality and refused the missions. Which meant death, because most of them died to begin with.

Also, people may argue that most of the arcs are BE disguised as HE. A world hopper that signed a contract with Xiao Ba and its siblings leave the world right after bumping the villains' Evil Value/Thoughts (which show how much they loathe the world itself) to zero, so the body they occupy is dead once the soul leaves. Although, Xiao Ba allows Nan Xun a lot of things, like a few more years in this world or that world because she wants to stay with the Boss till 'the end'.

Xiao Ba always looks for bodies who are fated to die definitely, who are going to die soon, and there's this one time he shoved Nan Xun's soul into a body because the owner died in a gruesome way and he thought it was too pitiful (though the first choice wasn't any better). This is so that (in its opinion) there's no moral conflict of body snatching, and none of this is out of malice or anything. Xiao Ba and Nan Xun are hilarious. For a "System alternative", Xiao Ba is very emotive, expressive, and likes Nan Xun.

Nan Xun is not OP, though she grows OP with each world, and learns to use spells she learned in past worlds. In fact, at the start I was a bit turned off by her because in the first arc, there were a few times when she and Xiao Ba were talking, and Xiao Ba asked her if she was 'moved' by the villain (they were married for years then), and Nan Xun said no, reminded it the boss had taken a few bites out of her and such such such, and even though they were living like a happy married couple now, she didn't forget her mission nor her mother.

You will think "She's acting then??" and be disappointed, because the First Arc Boss by then really loves her, except you might interpret her as playing him for the merit values. Except it's not acting, because the first arc Boss is mentioned throughout the arcs a few times, along with their Baby Egg. A lot of this has to be shown for us to know how much Nan Xun really thinks of them.

In the later arcs, she will tell Xiao Ba to not be so naive as to believe she wouldn't be affected by putting her all in the villains. She gets so into it that she becomes the person in the world, except at the start she denies this so thoroughly until she admits it a few hundred chapters later. Like how Zhou Yun Sheng from the first arc and the baby Arc are so different, etc etc.

(Xiao Ba unintentionally slaps their faces AKA ruins every single romantic What-If. Like, in the first arc, the Boss self-destructed because he thought Nan Xun had been killed by his enemies while he was at the battlefield, and was driven to madness to destroy the world and his enemies. However, Xiao Ba, this little ****, shattered reality by reasoning that such a Big Boss was just pulling his enemies down with him to death. It's actually very convincing, damn him. In a few arcs, the Bosses make him speechless, like this Boss who didn't get it up, but lookie what happened in their wedding night HAHAHAHA. Xiao Ba:...Will you slap me to death if I told you I saw it too?)

The Boss turned me off at the start too, but as I forged on all the rotting fluff made up for it. The Boss really spoils Nan Xun after he falls in love with her in every world.

Beware that (as I am now at ch519) it isn't directly said the Bosses are the same person. There are huge hints throughout the arcs, but Nan Xun hasn't confronted reality yet. I don't know if she suspects it and denies it, or if she really doesn't know. As for Xiao Ba, that meng beast just doesn't know.

This has romance, action, comedy. It has its serious sides, and not every arc ends in a happy ending. There's even this one that was so sad Xiao Ba agreed to give Nan Xun a vacation in the next world (that arc was very good).

Some people may be turned off by a few things in the start, but I recommend that you forge on for a few chapters, because it's really really good.

Aaaaand that's all I can think of typing for now. :S AND DON'T PAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO THE SUMMARY:facepalm:, I'm not a reliable 100% translator.:blobsleepless:

2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this translated?

3. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I am hooked up. Interesting novel.

4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoho, I'm gonna bookmark it and read after I finish my current novel. Time to give BL a (short) break.

Monnie likes this.
  5. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers pls I feel like I'm gonna enjoy this!

6. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of spoilers? There are over ten arcs, plus little hints and whys about several things, so there's a lot.:sushi_dead:

7. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers of the arc and their plots pls also mc and ml moments

8. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone reply is this novel translated or pickup. And raw?

9. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw. It isn't translated as far as I know.

10. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Going back to arc one to refresh my memory and I will also maybe write the arc titles. Will do it when I get home.

AimieNam1003, JuuHachi and wildthorn like this.
  11. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks I wanna read but finals are coming and I need study.
    Too much novel too little time:cry:

12. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna make a translator pickup request. Can I use your summary?

13. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Please make a pickup thread i wanted translator pickup this fun novel.

14. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, though beware that it isn't 100% correct, for example the "merit value" is the best I could come up with but it might be incorrect. :blobsweat_2:

I won't 100% translate their exact names since I'm not sure, but I will put what I think they mean more or less. :blobokhand:

World 1: The Demon King's Human Bride
    A high level world at the go, because Xiao Ba wanted to brag/intimidate, and is promptly speechless by how Nan Xun accomodates herself quickly. She transmigrates into the body of a girl about to die in three days for provoking the Demon King.

World 2: I and the Malicious Spirit have a Date
    The Yandere signal is stronk. It's also the first time we see the existence known as the "Fate's Child", or something close to it. AKA the protagonists of the world.

World 3: The Black Bellied CEO's Sweet Darling
    It's a daddy kink. Some people might be uncomfortable here. Bad Ending 100%.

World 4: The Tyrant's Abandoned Consort
    Transmigration x Reincarnator type of setting. Think of those wronged female!MC novels you can see in this website and apply them to this tyrant emperor. If you can stomach those Female!MC this is more or less the same. The first time I realized "Hey, this novel actually describes gory details, cool."

World 5: The Prison Tyrant and the Prison Flower
    This is the Yaoi version because Xiao Ba thought the original's death was really too pitiful: Death from rape. Xiao Ba's first choice was a girl that was chopped to death, so it wasn't any better. Tragedy. Bad Ending 100%. My heart hurt a lot.

World 6: Isekai's Primitive Era
    This is the vacation Xiao Ba promised Nan Xun. She was pretty ticked at the start but later on enjoyed it. No need to do missions, just chill till natural death. Still ends up meeting Boss of course, Xiao Ba was so shocked because he was so sure there wasn't anyone with such high Evil value in that primitive world.

World 7: The Grandmaster's Rice Bucket/Glutton Disciple

An important world where Nan Xun learns to do spells/formations/??? that she will use in later worlds. Easier to do than World One's high cost spells. Bad Ending. Very cute and fluffy though. All of the arcs are.

World 8: The Movie Emperor's Fangirl
    It's so full of fluff and sweetness halfway through. The first time we see the consequences of disrupting the "Plot" and the "protagonist". Bad Ending. The internet comments were so hilarious though. :blobpopcorn:

World 9: The Interstellar Bug King's Female Captive

Nan Xun transmigrated into the body of a girl with face paralysis. It's so funny, especially when she makes comments like how the ML was basically naked before she came (and she saw IT), or how she claps when he destroys a staglamite because temper, or when she asked if he was bald after jumping into this fire pit. Deadpan Face FTW.

World 10: The Hedonistic Female's Flower House Fairy

A world where the gender roles are swapped, also known as the Ger World AKA M!Preg. Don't ask me how they impregnate men, however the arc explains how the baby is made/born. :blobsweat_2:

World 11: The Little Medium and the JiangShi Ancestor
    This world's ML is probably one of my favorites. He is so warm and sweet and so doting on Nan Xun. Also, I cried, and not even because of the ending. :sweating_profusely: Nan Xun also learns how to read people's vague past/future/signs and some other things from ML.

World 12: The Commander's Ms. Village Flower
    Set a few decades earlier where revolution and fighting was alit. Guns and telephones exist.

World 13: The Female Devil's Righteous Sect Xiao Gege
    The chinese equivalent of children calling others "Nii-chan/Onee-Chan" even though they are not related or going to have family relations... :blob_zipper_mouth: This is the second vacation Xiao Ba allows Nan Xun. I just started on arc 13, so there's not much I can say about it yet.

World 14: (赌界大佬圈养的小人鱼)
    I think it means that the ML raises the Mermaid!MC? I haven't touched this arc yet.

World 15: The Campus Idol's Fat Little Sister
    ???????

I receive an update every day or every few days, so the novel is still ongoing. Moreover, I haven't seen the "ML is the same person in every world" thing becoming clear any soon, so in my guess there are still more arcs to come.

AstraZ, tarese, Dear_Yolaine and 21 others like this.
  15. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG you move on so fast! XD i'm gonna take my time re-reading your spoiler after my tests. I need to learn more of this novel and make some clarifications.

Nokita and JuuHachi like this.
  16. Nokita

Reading List:
    Link
    Nan Xun dies saving a child from Truck-sama and ends up in the spacial territory of the Void/Spacial Beasts. The Void Beast appears as a beautiful horse-like creature and asks her if she wants to live, all majestic-like. It introduces itself as a creature that can controls time and space, it can break through the void and dimensions, it can go to the past, it can go to the future.

Nan Xun doesn't believe it, so it brings her in quick succession to several timelines as proof.

The Void Beast gives her a deal: As long as she helps him purify some people who have heavy evil auras, and help him collect enough "merit value", he will allow her to go back in time and change her death.

Nan Xun asks if those people point to the very perverted people, the mass murderer demons, the ones who everyone really want to go die, AKA scummy bosses. Void Beast's silence is confirmation. Nan Xun agrees, because she's dead anyways, and this deal isn't bad persay. Void Beast is pleased.

Then, that majestic horse-like creature turns into this fluffy ball thing, because it used too much energy to bring her to several timelines as proof. Idiot. Nan Xun laughs at him. Maybe that's why he brought her to a high level world.

The prologue isn't as serious as I most likely make it out to be. The Void Beast also seems so solemn and serious and majestic, but in reality he is a trolling, very funny, snarky beasty that is easily excited when the Evil Value is reduced, and calls Nan Xun "Deary~" a lot.

The first thing Nan Xun sees is blood and the head of a monster dropping in front of her. She isn't amused and threatens to beat up Xiao Ba if he doesn't explain right now.

Because Xiao Ba has a look complex AKA he intentionally looked for a beautiful host and a beautiful villain. Since hey, he's going to look at the face of the villain and Nan Xun every day and he doesn't want to go blind if they're ugly. I forgot what it was called????

Nan Xun transmigrated into the body of a girl who is considered trash by her family, called Zui Li Xuan. In this Xuanwu world, the ZuiLi Family is considered a strong family capable of calling out to beasts and forming/forcing contracts with them. Zui Li Xuan was considered trash for not being able to contract any beast. The original was soft hearted and couldn't bear to control the beasts. Later on Nan Xun curses because the original had very good aptitude with the technique that allowed them to speak with beasts, and her 'call' AKA singing was very nice so the beasts liked her.

Because reasons, the Zuili had to offer a bride to the Demon King, and decided to sacrifice ZLX. The Demon King's true form is rumoured to be a snake. Xiao Ba tells Nan Xun ZLX ran away with her cousin, who is in love with her, and is swallowed whole for touching the Demon King's reverse scale, while her cousin's blood is sucked clean, and his corpse hanged in the entrance to dry. Nan Xun is so speechless, as any modern woman would be.

Nan Xun transmigrates three days before her death. She goes to bath because she was drenched in blood, and finds a little bunny-like beast staring at her with expressionless red eyes. It's cute, very cute and fluffy and moe, so Nan Xun coaxes it to come into her arms with starry eyes. She wonders if she can have it as a pet. She calls it Xiao Bai AKA Little White.

She doesn't noticed that the Xiao Ba who has chattered with her all this time went quiet the moment bunny appeared.

She decides to go back to avoid digging her grave further, but her cousin is furious and says that she was just using him, and tries to rape Nan Xun. Nan Xun runs away, not forgetting to pick up expressionless bunny, but there's no way the trash-like constitute of ZLX could compare to her cousin's. Fortunately, the little bunny in Nan Xun's acts out and bites the cousin's shoulder and proceeds to drain his blood. He passes out. Nan Xun... is so touched little bunny drained yucky blood to save her. She happily picks up expressionless bunny and goes home.

Nan Xun goes back to the ZL Family and expresses her acceptance of fate (pfft yeah right). After that, those days Nan Xun waits for her fate. She eats with expressionless bunny, sleeps with expressionless bunny, she does everything with the bunny. Later, she mentions to bunny she wants to get drunk to forget her dreary fate of becoming Demon King Food, and suddenly notices this wine. She's stunned and wonders if it's poisoned.

It might be because stress or something I DON'T KNOW but Nan Xun decides to drink it and jokingly tells bunny to drink with her so that if it's poisoned they can be partners in hell. The bunny's eyes turn into red snake pupils and killing intent flows into the room, but Nan Xun only feels cold and cuddled the bunny for warmth. Bunny doesn't understand how she's so unaffected. Nan Xun gets drunk, starts drunk singing, and accidentally attracts a lot of beasts thanks to the Zuili heritage/technique/bloodline. By now it's very obvious the bunny is the Demon King in disguise, and apparently he casted a barrier so that the ZuiLi Family was oblivious to the ruckus.

When she is sober again, the bunny is gone, and Xiao Ba's voice returns and tells her the bunny's real identity. She's so horrified. She cuddled the Demon King, she babied the Demon King, she treated the Demon King as a pet. Suddenly her future seems so bleak and short.

As for Xiao Ba.... Apparently the Demon King is a very, very, veeeery powerful creature. If Xiao Ba so much as made a peep, the Demon King would've known, so Xiao Ba has to be silent every time the Demon King is nearby or they're fucked.

Nan Xun is picked up with an eight headed dog that runs very fast. She falls asleep midway and when she wakes up is surrounded by four female maid servants that oohhh and aaahhh at the human female. A month passes, the Demon King hasn't seen Nan Xun even once. The four maidservants give her things to eat and wonder why she was brought to their territory. Nan Xun straightforwardly replies: "I came here to seduce the Demon King."

The maidservants choke on their spit. Nan Xun is totally oblivious to the fact that the Demon King was listening in on her. The Demon King swishes his cup with an unreadable look, his lips tilting up slightly. A random demon excitedly asks when they would feast on Nan Xun's blood, but he's cowed by the Demon King's cold words that warn them not to.

Time Skip. Nan Xun is very bored, there's no internet nor movies, the best she can do is... play hide and seek with her four demon maids. The laughter stops suddenly, Nan Xun laughingly tells them that she can find them even if they don't make a sound and gropes around. She grabs a person, and with a beam in her blindfolded face, goes to peck her maid's cheek, except.... it's not her maid's cheek. She kissed someone's chin. Her maids aren't that tall. It's the Demon King, the only one who can go as he pleases there. Everyone is horrified. Nan Xun is horrified. "Xiao Ba! I'm finished! I really flirted with the Demon King!"

Of course, Xiao Ba is scared of the Demon King, so there's no reply.

Nan Xun backs away as if burned and takes down her blindfold. She's stunned. Nan Xun likes beautiful things, she likes looking at beautiful people as well, and the Demon King is very, very, very beautiful. But since it's only appreciation, there's no feelings when she looked at the Demon King, and she can't help saying, "You look really good." To her maids horror.

There's this thing with Nan Xun: Once she sees something beautiful, her guts get really fat, so right now as she appreciated the view, her fear from before had gone to hang itself in a ditch, while her maids were kneeling behind her, cowering like hell.

Demon King lowly asks if she knows who he is.

Nan Xun: "Your voice sounds nice as well."

Maids: :blob_coughblood:

No one has dared to look at the Demon King directly, ever. This puzzles Nan Xun. The maid, Hong Chou, begs the King to not be angry, and suddenly coughs blood from a sudden pressure pressing down on her. Nan Xun is not happy, and yells at him, why can't people look at him? Even though he looks so beautiful, why can't look? If he didn't want her to look then fine, but not to hurt Hong Chou.

Demon King asks her if his eyes are scary. Nan Xun is basically Fuck You.

Nan Xun: "Aren't they just eyes? Scary my ass. If you don't want them you can give them to me."

Demon King: "..."

Maids: :blobfearful::blob_coughblood::blobfearful::blob_coughblood::blobfearful::blob_coughblood:

Silence.
    ....Fuck. What's that mess.:blobfearful:

Aside from background... I think... next time.... I will make it shorter?:sweating_profusely: And then answer any questions after that....:blobdizzy:

17. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    wow... the mc is really good... or maybe doesn't fear death (as she already dead). Poor the maids...they received continuous attacks from mc...

nielyti, wafflebeauty and Elliana like this.
  18. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck with all the spoilers Nokita. XD I'm gonna savour each one of them soon so keep more em coming.

MatchaGirl likes this.
  19. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    MC too gutsy lolololol

20. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! It seems really interesting so far so I think imma go MTL it :blobmelt:

Can I hav the link to the raws please? :cookie:

MatchaGirl, Elliana and Aguni_Erina like this.