Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just out of curiosity, has a chinese bl novel ever been licensed and released in english? Just hoping there is a possibility to own these books one day.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  2. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I usually download the videos with srt files using 4k downloader and play them with samsung video player and didn't have any problems befor even if I downloaded the srt and the video separately ? I just downloaded a video yesterday and it work just fine ?
    so I tried to download vlc player and they worked but only if I opened them from the player itself not from my video list and I don' know why ?
    this is the first time I face a problem with srt files don't work ..
    I will take this as a temporary solution till ( hopefully ) attica acc is back ..

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  3. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    ........ Don't know...... :blobwoah:

Wait, wait, waaaitt,... I suddenly remember, i never found any danmei print book being translate to english :blobastonished:...

Holly,... But i thought GDC was different,.. and i still hope GDC Will have the print book use engsub, please, don't break my heart,... I still grab any possibility for the print book,...:notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

Fiorisi and mariahilise like this.
  4. Soulfill

Soulfill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are on android phone, try mx player app. Even if others show errors sometimes, it mostly doesn't.

5. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the mx player on my phone .. it didn't work at the first time when the names were different .. now it work fine when I matched the srt and the video name .. thank you , you reminded me to try it again :blob_grin: thank you again :blobsob:
    thanks for everyone who helped this new fan :aww:
    now I need the rest srt files to enjoy the drama :blobpensive:

Soulfill likes this.
  6. Na-Ru

Na-Ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question ..when I tried to read some old posts and as a person who still didn't read the whole novel yet I'm totally confused with all the shortcuts you guys use for the names .. I still didn't memories all the names yet .. can someone tell me who is who ?
    I got wwx = wei wuxian , LWJ = lan wangj , lxc = lan Xichen , JC = jiang cheng .. they are the easiest to remember but I didn't get the rest

YaoiMom22 and readerz like this.
  7. StarSaber

StarSaber <3 Everyday is Everyday.... secretly Wei Wuxian.

Reading List:
    Link
    The other's are the Wen's WN and WQ, Wen Ning and Wen Qing. The Jin's JL, JYG and JGS = Jin Ling, Jin Guanyao, Jin Guangshan. The lan's LSZ, LGY ( or LJY?) = Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi. NHS is Nie Huaisang. I think those are the most used.

Fiorisi likes this.
  8. xzkyl

xzkyl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same situation I'm currently in. I first encountered GDC's manhua, and though I find it interesting, I'm reading a lot of other bl titles that time that I just added it in my reading list. I've read in the comments that it was from an online novel, and that there's a donghua for it. Alas, I ignored those facts and just waited for a manhua update. Then someone shared a link for the donghua's cornetto commercial; the animation hooked me, and started watching. I also read the translation of ExR until chapter 12 I believe, then stopped. After episode 3, I got tired of waiting and wanted to spoil myself so I re-read the novel, and bam! That's when I realized what a gem GDC was. I should have checked on the novel sooner. I already missed a lot of things! :cry:

9. xzkyl

xzkyl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's quite confusing at first, but I think once you get used to their full names, you'll get them right away. The first letter is the key for me. All Ls will be from the Lan clan (LWJ/LZ, LXC, LSZ, LJY). The Ns either Huaisang or Minjue.

Js is either Jin or Jiang, usually Jin though. Ws from Wen (WN, WQ usually).
    WY is Wei Ying (WWX).

XY - Xue Yang
    XXC - XiaoXing Chen

Fiorisi likes this.
  10. diggiedo

diggiedo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wangxian kids are adorable:X3:
    They make great parents

YaoiMom22 and Devy_chuu like this.
  11. YaoiMom22

YaoiMom22 Madam Lan (XiChen) ... for reasons.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh, the latest EXR chapter translation is out. :aww::blobparty:

I love how LWJ didn't say he'd never drink again... he said that what happened before wouldn't happen again. IOW, "I won't go on a bender and injure myself in a paroxysm of grief." (He'll just steal some chickens and get/give a handy, no worries, bro.) hahaha

It serves WWX right to get the water jar! His pranks are srsly backfiring on him. Karma much? His whole "I'll feign innocence!" strategy in regards to the ribbon is pretty telling too. Even now that he knows exactly what it means and how blatant a message touching it sends, he's STILL planning on doing it... just to see. haha Poor boy has no idea how bad he's got it even after being stunned by LWJ's beauty.

I'm curious now about that peony. Makes me wonder if it's got some implication or if it's just a peony (sometimes a cigar is just a cigar?)

Also love the little aside about how he woke up without his outer robe. Imagining LWJ undressing him so lovingly and tucking him into bed is sweet... and again, doesn't seem to faze WWX one bit. Shameless! hehehe

Oh JYG... so cunning, aren't you? It's sad to see him boldface lying to LXC. :blobpensive:

And finally... RABBITS! SO CUTE jkfldjsak LWJ's gentleness and affection towards them is so beautiful. I definitely think WWX is jealous and his little admonition to the rabbit in his arms probably was also geared towards its owner :blobsmirk:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    Aeli and Devy_chuu like this.
  12. htly6f

htly6f Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The newest chapter is so full of rabbit fluffiness that I want more chapter translated. K from EXR is working hard on translating so I have to patiently wait. It's like each release is them giving me candy. This chapter is so cute with all the rabbit, just having me laughing and giggling imagining LWJ surrounded by fluffy rabbit.

Lan XiChen, “It is best… if you do not touch liquor again. Be careful not to have what happened back then happen again.”

His eyes landed on the clothes beside Lan WangJi’s collarbones. Lan WangJi looked down as well, at where the center of his chest was, “It will not happen again.”

And omg, brother knows best. This is why I love LXC. He cares for his younger brother and is always protecting and being the support pillar for his brother. He clearly knows his brother and alcohol do not work well together. I kind of wonder if the Lan kids told him about the ribbons incident (during drunk phase #2) as well, lol. LXC is just a really great brother. I swear I love their sibling dynamic so much and can see why they are two jaded. They care for each other and have each other best interest at heart. He even knows about his brother breaking the rule in term of alcohol but does not punish or prohibit or say anything about it. Wangji definitely seem to be LXC weakness (which from this chapter feel like it was what JGY was trying to do)

Wei WuXian tugged its ears, “You don’t like me? You hate me? Then run away. You can’t run away no matter how much you want to. Why don’t you just be obedient and like me instead?”

I literally thought of Lan Wanji when I read this part.

13. Randomizer

Randomizer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Earlier there was a translation of JC confronting WWX and LWJ about their relationship at Lotus Pier, and a lot of discussion about the golden core reveal. To continue, here's a very rough translation of WWX and LWJ's conversation after they leave Lotus Pier and WWX regains consciousness.

Quick recap: JC insulted LWJ (EDIT: this part was in an earlier section, I added a relevant bit below) and accused WWX and LWJ of messing around together, LWJ got slapped with the 'friend' card, WWX lost consciousness, WN revealed the truth of JC's golden core, LWJ and WN took WWX and left Lotus Pier on a boat. After LWJ and WN talked about the past, WWX woke up.

"HanGuang-Jun, how did we leave?"

Wen Ning's expression immediately tightened, and he halted the boat oar. As expected Lan WangJi kept his promise and didn't mention a word of what Wen Ning had revealed, but neither did he make up a false pretext, he merely said simply: "We had a fight."

Wei WuXian drew out one hand to rub above his heart, as if he wanted to disperse that pent-up anger in his chest; after a long while, like he had to get the words off his chest: "I just knew Jiang Cheng wouldn't let us go that easily. This little prick… it's really outrageous!"

Lan WangJi's brows tightened and he said in a low voice: "Don't mention him."

Hearing his unfriendly tone, Wei WuXian was slightly startled and immediately said, "Alright, I won't."

After deliberating for a moment, he spoke up again, "That… HanGuang-Jun, don't heed what he said."

Lan WangJi said, "Which sentence."

Wei WuXian's eyelid twitched, he said: "All of them. This fellow's done this repulsive behavior ever since he was small, once he gets angry he speaks without any filter, extremely offensively without a care for his demeanor or upbringing. All these years he hasn't improved one bit. You mustn't take this to heart."

As he spoke, he secretly took note of Lan WangJi's expression, his heat slowly sank.

Wei WuXian originally thought, or rather hoped, that Lan WangJi would not take those words to heart, but unexpectedly Lan WangJi's expression was unpleasant, he didn't even make an "en" sound.

It looked like, regarding Jiang Cheng's malicious insults just now, Lan WangJi was even unhappier than he'd predicted. Perhaps he purely did not like Jiang Cheng, or perhaps… he particularly could not tolerate being denounced as "without self-restraint", "shameless", "a mess of a person". After all, the GuSu Lan sect was a famous family with "righteousness" as their motto, HanGuang-Jun himself also had never before been associated with these phrases.

Although as these days went by he felt that Lan WangJi cared about him quite deeply and treated him differently compared to others, ultimately he didn't dare speculate just how deep this care went, whether or not this 'different' really was the kind of 'different' he believed it to be.

Then after WWX remembered the title deeds he'd found in JGY's vault and the two decided to go to YunPing:

At this time, Wen Ning said: "Young Master, is that YunPing city in this direction?"

Wei WuXian: "What?!"

He and Lan WangJi were both sitting with their backs toward the boat stern, so all this time he never spotted Wen Ning. […] he turned his head back and said in a stunned voice, "How are you here?!"

Staring blankly with his face turned up, Wen Ning said: "Me? I've been here all along."

Wei WuXian said: "Then why didn't you speak?"

Wen Ning said: "I saw that you and HanGuang-Jun were talking, so I didn't…"

Wei WuXian said: "Then at least you should've made a sound??"

Raising the oar in his hand, Wen Ning defended himself: "Young Master, all along I've been rowing the boat, all along I've been making sounds, didn't you hear me?"

"…"

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    nejvi, Rcyan, setsuna3025 and 19 others like this.
  14. YaoiMom22

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god, poor LWJ. Now I'm reading the translation to find out what JC said!

And poor WN!! He's such a sweet cinnamon roll.

15. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You've been wronged Wen Ning! xD
    I found WWX's interaction with him more comical than I should.

Mrinmoye and Rizu_ like this.
  16. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh yeah! My bad it is Wen Ruohan lol Wen chao is the first to pop up in my head whenever the Wen sect is mentioned
    If I were riding on that boat with them I would've inched closer to Wen Ning & just clung on to him :blobowoevil: I love you Ghost General~ ♡

readerz likes this.
  17. junijuni

junijuni Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I upload the subs for audio drama episodes 1-11 here: www60 [dot] zippyshare [dot] com/v/Ym80Gv7S/file [dot] html
    I hope it'll work with everyone's video.:(

18. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    "All of them. This fellow's behaved in this bad manner ever since he was small, once he gets angry he speaks without any filter, extremely offensively without a care for his demeanor or upbringing. All these years he hasn't improved one bit. You mustn't take this to heart."

Yeah, I think this is JC lol. He bursts out with all sorts of insults and stuff when he's angry but he doesn't really mean all of them.

https://www60.zippyshare.com/v/Ym80Gv7S/file.html

LOL that was funny when WWX was worried about LWJ he never even noticed that Wen Ning was there all along.

19. YaoiMom22

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh! Thank you!!

readerz likes this.
  20. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha poor Wen Ning he must feel like the third wheel. Ah Lan Zhan he thinks he got friend-zoned why can't they see that their feeling are mutual if there's something that stresses me out more is seeing them dance around eachother feelings

readerz, YaoiMom22 and Fiorisi like this.