Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    SAME!! OMG!! I'M SO EXCITED!! Even tho I can't contribute anything at all other than spamming this thread and screaming "Happy B'day Hanguang-Jun!!!" at the top of my lungs :blobsob::blob_catflip:

Actually, I'm gonna jump into my Lady Wen account & spam @Lan Zhan with happy birthday greetings (nudge nudge @Sauling )

Same I have major withdrawal symptoms :sweating_profusely: it hit me hard during the end of "Ouran high host club" manga & Hunter x Hunter anime. It's why I'm just following K-san's translations I don't want it to end I want things slowed down :blobsob: Life is already going fast enough as it is :blobsob::blobsob: Also, cuz K-san was the first translator whom I'm aware of who picked this novel up first and if it weren't for her I would have never been introduced to Chinese novels :blobwoah::blobReach::aww:
    No worries no one has posted this yet :blobjoy: Luv it~ Someone draw Jingyi with KFC :blobjoy:

2. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if you want you can always MTL the chapters yourselves if you want to know what happen by grabbing the raws

I think that since the translator is putting their time into translating this for us for free we shouldn't be taking them for granted like this. I understand if you are impatient then maybe just check Chiaki Himura's Instagram since she's up to ch 106 last I checked so the later chapters should be coming up soon. You can check the link in Fiorisi's directory in here.

3. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    WAAHH I'll join you in this ; I'll be spamming in here and *cough* checking my other account to respond if there are messages. But I know what Lan Zhan wants for his birthday and thats his precious @WeiYing

AAAH can't wait until I see people's contributions to his birthday. I hope it's not forgotten. I'll stay in touch on tumblr and here hahaah :blobnosebleed::blobmelt::blobparty::blobparty::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

4. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooommmggg @Sauling if it's alright with you if it isn't too much trouble and if your feeling like it~ Keep @Lan Zhan available tomorrow so we can send tons of love & kisses to him over the role play thread (sorry Wei let me send some love to your hubby too) :cookie::aww::blobowoevil:

5. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Eeeekkk!!! @Tony sama is so nice!!! Awwww!!!! He listened to our demand! (But not all lololol, scribblehub has many more blobs :blob_pout:).... Well they don't have blue bow so it's ok :blob_coffee:.

Ooooohhhh is that so? @Lan Zhan wants @Wei Ying for is birthday? OF COURSE! ANYTHING IS HARDLY MORE PRECIOUS THAN WIFI BABY! Ah? Ok! I think I know what I should draw for his birthday lol.:blobokhand:
    I WILL MAKE ONE!!! PROCASTINATION CANT STOP ME!!!
    @Fiorisi I doubt @Lan Zhan would want anyone else's hugs and kisses other than @WeiYing loloolol. But we will make it separate from the ongoing plot.

6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha I'll do my best to stay in my other account tomorrow since it's Lan Zhan's special day :aww::love:

But I might not be quick on my reply since I have work :blobsad: but I'll do my best to respond when I have some off time or break, (y)

Fiorisi likes this.
  7. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry at all!! I'll spam as much as I can and @Lan Zhan cane take his time to reply to all of it looool
    @Nyan sempai true Wei's the only one who can :blobsob: But I'll be sending love to that expressionless boi nonetheless :blobsob::blobjoy: accept my presents Wangjiiii!!!! Gonna drag Weny Bear too :blobpopcorn_cool:

Sauling likes this.
  8. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I've been to her Instagram and have read those chapters. Her translations are really good.

9. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha I'll do my best to stay in character for Lan Zhan :cookie: and reply to all those that I see. Forgive me ahead of time if it's just short replies but I hope it's entertaining for you guys:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

And omg @WeiYing is so lucky to have Lan Zhan as his hubby, I want someone to love me the way Lan Zhan loves Wei Ying :blobsob::blobsob:

But Wangxian makes me so happy!!! :aww::aww::aww:

Fiorisi likes this.
  10. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    btw wat date is lan zhan bday

agreed society sucks
    yup it makes me think tat even though they r stronger den normal humans but they themselves r oso humans hu hav feeling of hate/ sadness and wantin to be at the top and will put the blame on anyone they think is too powerful cause they r scared
    ohhhhhhhhhhh ahahahahahahhahah LOL JingYi and his love for chicken ahhahaahsahahhahahahaha LOLOLOLOLOL :blob_ghost::blob_ghost::blob_ghost::blob_thor: thor blob cooooooooooooooooooool

chiino and LoveManga like this.
  11. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobupset::blobupset::blobupset::blobupset::blobupset:
    I didn't say this earlier but... I wonder ....
    WHERE ARE YOUR BLUE BOWS?
    Well.... It expired, but unless you're short of nuffies you can wear it ...
    I mean, @nejvi had requested @Tony and the nice mod he is he agreed and even remembered, all other holiday icons are gone. Well I understand not everyone is as childish as me... But kinda I want to see you girls and guys wear it... :( It's also stirring some trouble so I wanna kinda keep my word... And wear it...
    But ofc I am not forcing... It's all about compliance. If you wear it I will be happy that's it!:blobhero: ofc not that I dislike you all without it, you're all my bros and sis!:blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand:

12. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lan Zhan's birthday is on 23rd January! TOMMOROW!!!
    Lololol but @Mnemosyne said, now that the translation are nearing it's end, I don't want it to end lol. I would read nothing beyond chapter 100 for now...

nejvi and setsuna3025 like this.
  13. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhhhhhhhhh tmw it is ahhahahahahahha cant wait

14. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been meaning to ask... Mines disappeared without my permission lol :blobupset::blobupset:

The blue ribbons is so meaningful to me that I didn't mind that it stays with me forever!! :blobhero::cookie:

15. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been telling myself to go and buy it but my brain has a short storage space so I forgot :blobpats: lol

16. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    You have to buy it. You have 7k nuffies! Gotta spend some now!:blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero: SPENDING NUFFIES IS THE SPIRIT OF A TRUE NUFFIAN!
    Just go to the bars on the top left corner of the page. Click "BANK" (or just click the link) click the submenu "SHOP HOME" (or just click this link) and scroll below. See "Blue Bow" second last. Click "Purchase" (or just click this link) and fill in the details. I suggest you buy "Weekly", if you don't want it to get removed click "Auto renew" with 7k n it should be enough to last for at least 20 weeks even if you don't post. Click the option "myself". Or you may also click "users" and specify the username of the person's you wanna gift to. Separate them with commas.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    setsuna3025 and Sauling like this.
  17. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds complicated XD :blobsweat:
    I'll fiddle around with this when I get home tonight and see if I can successfully buy it. Thanks for the links. :blobhighfive:

19. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
  20. wicketginger

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks. I'll check that out.

Fiorisi likes this.