Chinese (R18) Through The Public All Husband Chase Wife

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Aris12, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    There are polyandry or harem novel like this. You can check @Night Assissin picked up thread.
    She had pretty good novel with mc pass through another world with adventure, action and harem genre female mc meet many male leads. Mc is pretty strong and male leads are too.
    Genre: adventure, action, harem, polyandry, cultivating, romance,
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/arrogant-cold-heavenly-demon.63790/
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/purple-extremely-world.64058/
    This novel had many 16 or 17 male leads from reading commend/spoilers.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/purple-descending-different-world.68217/

Lord, I lack to train novel is pretty good, it's assassin, modern, harem, polyandry, cultivating and other genre.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/lord-i-lack-to-train.66624/

I am reverse harem hunting. I saw lots of cultivating, Xianxia, WuXia, Doomsday, modern polyandry novel. I have no time to check or read it. Can't remember how many polyandry novels I read at raw sites.
    Hopely someone recommend good polyandry novel.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    amandant, Asami, yserieh and 2 others like this.
  2. FleetingTime

FleetingTime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a ton!

Alina Moktan likes this.
  3. lucassfl

lucassfl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is someone translating this novel? :blobwoah: Because as it seems that the previous translator dropped the novel (didn't see an update in a long time). :blobawkward:

5. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you can : webnobel as an example ^^

6. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobparty: well said

grace17 likes this.
  7. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please translated this novel:cry:

8. Kiara_Adsgar

Kiara_Adsgar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my God, it's reverse harem and R-18, what a good combo, I support it

someone pick up this

9. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    *ahem* so I found a completed translation (?!) :blobunsure: on BabelNovel that is OK(ish): https://babelnovel.com/books/crossing-the-crowd-to-chase-love

So, from what I found, there is a completed *kinda(ish)* translation :blobneutral: on wattpad and babelnovel; on both sites the translation is (purely my impression:facepalm:) a copy/paste from google translate. On wattpad is bad, like really bad :sweating_profusely:... everything is just a huge combination of letters and text. :blobconfounded::blobflag:

On bablenovel, there are outsourced proofreaders who managed to clean a little bit the text and kinda trying to make some sense BUT after reading some chapters, I can see that none of them know chinese as some names are literally translated e.g. Gem or Pearl, or some locations and so on. :blobawkward::blobneutral: BUT still one of the best attempt of translating this novel, as for now. :blobtriumph::blobwhistle:

So, still waiting for a translator for this gem of a novel...:blobpeek:
    ...but after reading a very very good summary and also a proofreaded MTL version of this novel I'm...:blobneutral: sigh*

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    Asami likes this.
  10. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea...reading it over, 'beads or pearls' is just her nickname 'ZhuZhu' being translated literally...it's likely pearl tho lol, and then the confusion of when they're referring to 'her' as 'him' or 'him' as 'her' instead ...but it's bit more legible than the other one that's listed on NU.

Actually, I think its uh literally a copy paste of MTL with just a bit of proofreading, like...haha....omg THIS proves it right on the first chapter at the end:

>Section error, click on this report (no registration), after reporting the maintenance personnel will correct chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently, and refresh the page. <

rock.doll likes this.
  11. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah...this one at the end of almost each chapter kills me everytime. :blobjoy: Like there's a good chapter with some hot scenes and everything is good and you're reading really fast to get more and then...'Section error, click on this report (no registration), after reporting the maintenance personnel will correct chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently, and refresh the page.'...:blobpopcorn_two: damnation! :blobcurse:... crushed my mood *cough*sigh* :blob_blush:

I don't know how a proofreader works but shouldn't he/she clean the novel especially of this kind of shit? :blobwhistle: sigh...:blobexpressionless:

Kailyria20 likes this.
  12. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    Neyva, Kanna Rose and Alina Moktan like this.
  13. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoiler thread for this novel? I want to know about all the MLs and the kids~ How many ML? Who are they? How many kids? Every ML got kids?

Edit: Nevermind. It turned out that I already read this novel

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  14. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then how about to spoil it want to know about all of her husbands and also that flower thief man who has a famous jewellery shop did he also will be the part of harem.

15. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the flower thief a.k.a jewellery shop owner will not become part of the harem. He will got sex disease (syphilis or something).

The MLs iirc, 1st big cousin, 2nd second cousin, 3rd prince, 4th prince, 5th minister's heir. And she will also have "consort" that is the male servant.

16. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks I m very much curious about flower thief man is their possibility that he will try to trouble our fl

17. Meow_su

Meow_su Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about mc's parents? Do they reconcile? I prefer them being separated though... Can someone briefly put whole summary nd all abt MC's husbands.. tqs in advance..

18. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her parents will get back together onfe the dad return from abroad (persiai think). But before that the mother will suffer for several years. Mc's half sister will sell his brothers from other concubine father, their father will commit suicide from devastation, the doted concubine husband will get std and eventually die. The half sister's full blood brother will be sold to a rich family. And the mother with other husbands and son will live in poverty. I mtl this a long time ago so i may get some details wrong.

rock.doll likes this.
  19. Meow_su

Meow_su Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, half sister is back again?

20. Chelsey Smith

Chelsey Smith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But like can I say that the original starter of this thread hyped it up a whole lot. The title reminded me of something and when I realized it was one of the novels I had dropped... I got hella confused. This novel was highkey disappointing. It has all the potential in the world but just doesn't live up to the expectations. Guys, I stopped reading around chapter 27 does it get any better? Or does the MC still make no decisions; mistreat her concubines and forget her status..?