Chinese Ex-Girlfriend Blackens Every Day

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Synthium, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Synthium

Synthium Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Ex-Girlfriend Blackens Every Day

Chinese Name: 前女友黑化日常

Novelupdates Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ex-girlfriend-blackens-every-day/

Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3205265

Description:

Every profound love story must have a cannon fodder ex-girlfriend. If one day the ex-girlfriend blackens… aah, that would be fun!

Blackened quote: Don’t be so quick to say like, I won’t be able to stop myself from hiding you away in the cabinet. Either you die, or I laugh as I watch you die. You thought you fell for an angel all on your own, therefore you deserve to be used by me.

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is a great quick transmigration novel surrounding an independent and ruthless female protagonist. There's lots of face-slapping and no romance. Some of it has already been translated, but it seems to be dropped.

2. Darnest7

Darnest7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick?? Has like 700 chapters. Did the translator mention that they dropped it or is because it hadn't been updated since jan?

3. Synthium

Reading List:
    Link
    By quick transmigration, I mean world hopping.
    I've been waiting for updates for a while, ever since January, and didn't receive a reply.

4. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you haven't MTLed this one, I warn you, although this one is a great read and as a person who had read more than 600 chapters I can't advise you not to read it, I just want to advise you not to read it, sigh
    This book is abusive (from the reader's viewpoint) [Even more abusive than my fiance is in love with my little sister], I always regarded myself as a person with negative morals but this one reminds me there is no lowest when it comes to morals only lower. Sigh. Our protagonist won't get abused at all and don't worry about that part, but everyone else is going to experience hell [I, the reader included] (Around Ch300 and later, so don't disagree with my option if you've only read the first part) she certainly has a mental disorder [I don't even know anymore, whether my feelings for her are love or hate.]
    And I recommend Bai Yueguang [White moonlight] breaks up everyday by the same author

5. Synthium

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ok, thanks for the advice! To be honest, I still quite like this series, even if it's to the point of being abusive. The main reason why is because it's already partially translated, and I can't bring myself to read some MTLs because of how bad the grammar is.

6. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Use the appropriate prefix for threads in this subforum in the future. I've tagged this thread with the Chinese prefix this time.

7. Synthium

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry about that; I'm a bit new to the Novel Pickup Request Forum! I'll remember to do that next time though.

8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I noticed. It's okay, I've fixed it for you. Good luck in getting them picked up.