Spoiler Little Princess Mint

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamAviLlain, Dec 25, 2021.

1. IamAviLlain

IamAviLlain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Read manhwa Little Princess Mint / 소공녀 민트

Mint, the most miserable girl in the orphanage. Everyday she received all kinds of abuses and she suffered through it, but one day a gentleman appeared in the orphanage and said, “I’ll take this child.”
    The man that became the supporter of Mint, is a great aristocrat of Elkedonia…. ‘Is it okay for me to stay here?’ Mint who was an orphan girl turned to a little princess … Healing & Growth Romance!

please give some spoilers

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Little Princess Mint / 소공녀 민트
    [Characters] spoiled by @AnotherDayAnotherStory, @DOhere, @Emma626
    • Mint Elkedonia (FL)
      Grew up poorly treated in an orphanage, later taken in by Julius to live as Elkedonia Princess.
      Will become a mage in the future.
      The orphanage director vents frustration by beating her up due to her still being in the orphanage even after reaching 15 years old. She experienced being locked outside in the snow, locked in a cabinet, and given dog food.
      She was a pagan sacrifice and has the powers to control monsters
    • Julius Elkedonia (ML)
      Grand duke of Elkedonia, sponsor/guardian of Mint. Known as a war maniac and hates the temple. Dislikes getting involved with the emperor.
      lured and betrayed by the temple, his whole family and others were killed while he made it out alive. He was saved by the adult Mint who went back in time.
    • Yurian (2nd ML)
      Servant of a Marquis daughter, Asela. Later on became a knight of Elkedonia. Developed romantic feelings for Mint but feelings were never returned.
      He gets possessed by dark magic and will be believed as dead. However, he is alive and watched Mint get married from far away while crying. It is also revealed that he is the last royal descent of another kingdom and was disguised as a commoner.
    • Elowyn (3rd ML)
      Crown prince, always targetted by assassins sent by the emperor. Grew closer and falls for Mint. Saved Yurian from a curse in exchange for a 3-month pretense of being lovers with Mint, which also served as his protection from the emperor, but didn't last long. Becomes the new emperor in the end.
      He sent FL letters even after her marriage with ML, asking when she'll get a divorce.
    • Roel (Butler)
      A very close friend of Julius. Formed a sibling bond with Mith, cherishing her like a real sister. Later becomes an Archmage who is excellent at healing & elemental magic.
      He was originally a saint in the Tamara Temple, but after finding out that the holy temple and the emperor were seeking eternal life and targeting the spirit stone mines of Elkedonia, he went to Julius and made a deal with him, becoming the butler of Elkedonia.
      He will disapprove of Mint and Julius relationship and would get angry when he finds out that Julius has crush on Mint
      He was killed by the emperor's dog, Rurik. But he survived and was just pretending to be dead. He later on becomes the Holy emperor and godfather of FL & ML's child
    • Kalsica Rose (FL's Bestfriend)
      Eldest daughter of Rose family, has a sick brother. First friend of mint, has a confident personality and learns the sword. She was ignored by other noble ladies, though she doesn't care.
      Mint gets invited to a tea party, and wore yellow while the others wore red. She becomes the center of the party and later on meets Kalsica, who came with modest clothes. Kalsica reveals the ladies true colors and mentions how they tried to use her as a 'topic' to badmouth and cater favor with Mint, which didn't work out as they had 'disgust' towards commoners.
      When she learned about Mint's ability, she didn't hate it, and instead asked if she would collaborate with her. However, she was flocked to the heathen and left Elkedonia. She earned money hunting monsters and selling the loots.
    • Aventa (Emperor)
      the current Antagonist, known as the mad emperor who would even kill his own for power. In the end leaves the Emperor seat to Elowyn after he dies.
      He has a fear of death and therefore does not want to die. He fears death itself rather than not wanting to die. He aimed for the eternal stone from the spirit stone mine in El Kedonia. In a difficult situation when it was revealed that Mint was a pagan sacrifice, the emperor finally succeeded in obtaining the eternal stone from Julius on condition that he kept his mouth shut and did not ask for any guilt, but Julius did not tell us how to use the eternal stone and burned the instructions.
      After Julius pulled the Aventa into the mine, he tried to kill him by detonating the magic core. Aventa got caught up in the explosion and crawled out with only her life torn, with the exception of one arm being torn, but Yurian, who was waiting, shot an arrow and killed it by creating a beehive.
      the Kalismo priest tries to resurrect and put his soul on the emperor's body, but was consumed in the process by the emperor's leftover magical powers. The resurrected emperor felt that his death was not as serious as he thought, and accepts death while sharing an agreement with Julius, and at the same time he decapitates and casts a curse on him to loop through the most terrible memories forever.
    • Princess Arabella (Julius's ex-fiance)
      the emperor's sister. Dies later in the story.
    Main Spoilers
    their romance mainly started after Mint reached adulthood at 18-20 years old. First kiss was when FL is close to being 21.
    by @Emma626 "He's nice. Till the end I guess. I feel sad for him cuz he literally stays single and even after fl got married he still pestered her with letters wondering if she'll ever get a divorce. Even after she gave birth. I teared up at his monologue and his dedication. The nobles keep annoying him to bring in an empress, and fl threatened to cut ties if he keeps sending letters about divorce so he decides to visit the Holy Emperor, Roel, hehe. This man literally roasts him. Prince asks for him to arrange his marriage with a priestess. That's it.... After arranging his feelings with Roel he sends a letter to her hoping for a good friendship, even though he had so many regrets in the past.
    *I forgot to add that he even planned to assassinate ml so he can be with her that's when Roel roast him"

last updated: 02/27/23 by @chiri.ru
    NOTE:
    A username that goes by
    autumn_leaf
    Well-Known Member noted:

Riftan and Maxi (6years difference)
    Yerenica and Euredian (7years)
    Emel and Estelle (7years)
    Yielle and Hansel (she practically raised him)
    Wendy and Aiden (in human years they have 8 of age difference)
    Tita and Clete (raised him too)
    Athy and Lucas ( she is a baby in front of him)
    That makes all of the older ones of these pairs pedophiles. Opinions can vary and we should respect that.
    Judging someone purely coz they are some few years older as pedophile is not easy :rolleyes::rolleyes:so peeps here who say he is a pedophile must have read the novel and that's why they are saying something.:blobconfused: So instead of saying he is a pedophile why don't you share spoilers. It looks interesting. We all are camping here for spoilers:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:.
    AND SHE WAS NOT AN ADOPTED CHILD. SHE WAS THERE PURELY ON SPONSPONSORSHIP. SO THEY ARE NOT FATHER AND Daughter.

So stop with all of you guys nonsense if you feel guilty of there relationship than drop it

Last edited: Jun 20, 2023
  3. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please. Someone said the ml is
    her guardian
    I'm really curious :sushi_dead:

4. DK_Gojo

DK_Gojo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HOW OLD IS THE ML? I MEAN HER GUARDIAN? LIKE I'M SHOOKT

A pedophile?

Ophelia_Hecate and Creolenerd like this.
  5. JustLovingly

JustLovingly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes ml is her
    guardian

6. IamAviLlain

Reading List:
    Link
    hey litrally i mean
    how can that
    i mean wait what?:blobconfused::blobconfused:
    didn't she became his foster child???????????????

DOHere and Fostofina like this.
  7. Camila_ssayl

Camila_ssayl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before they say that their age difference is too much, the FL is 15 years old (her size is like that because ... maybe bad diet?) She was an orphan that they abused after all

Luna613 and DOHere like this.
  8. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The blonde guy/ ml his-self was surprised of her age

Luna613 likes this.
  9. IamAviLlain

Reading List:
    Link
    I have 1 more question
    that girl is the same girl who was the villain in chapter 1 flashback right?

Luna613 likes this.
  10. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so two and I also think that is the reason why he adopted her from the orphanage

Luna613 likes this.
  11. Leesonghwa

Leesonghwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is 7 years older than her. She’s 15 I think so that makes him 22. The age gap isn’t as bad as I thought but still quite big.

12. kropan

kropan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks great but I'm not into child-father romance!

13. moncha

moncha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Story development spoilers plzzzz.

14. Uchicha101

Uchicha101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Mint will end up with Julius. They have a 7 year age gap. Their child is named Charlotte

15. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry but at 15 and 22 he would still be a pedo. Not to mention that him being her guardian gives him so much power over her especially as she was abused before. Sorry if I'm cramping anyone's style but i'm out.

16. loona_to

loona_to Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the ML is her gurdian ngl that some pedo shit there like the ML be grooming her. The comment saying that the age gap isn’t bad is dumb tf 15 year old child brain development and how they view the world is very different than a 22 year old and on top of that the MC has trauma and power dynamic she might feel the need to repay him as for saving her life

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
    Marane101, Popcrazy, icay1x and 15 others like this.
  17. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm used to reading age gap couple like this, especially in manga. So I don't really mind about the age gap, as long as the romance is slow and wait until her old enough. No touching the flower until it's bloom!

Well, Julius is number 2 for my ML seat. My number 1 is the black haired servant from her (maybe) friend, I think his name is Yuri?
    Their interactions much cuter lol

Please spoil us more, I really want to know what happend to the plot. Thank you!^^

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
    Princess889, NoirB, MissE and 20 others like this.
  18. autumn_leaf

autumn_leaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riftan and Maxi (6years difference)
    Yerenica and Euredian (7years)
    Emel and Estelle (7years)
    Yielle and Hansel (she practically raised him)
    Wendy and Aiden (in human years they have 8 of age difference)
    Tita and Clete (raised him too)
    Athy and Lucas ( she is a baby in front of him)
    That makes all of the older ones of these pairs pedophiles. Opinions can vary and we should respect that.
    Judging someone purely coz they are some few years older as pedophile is not easy :rolleyes::rolleyes:so peeps here who say he is a pedophile must have read the novel and that's why they are saying something.:blobconfused: So instead of saying he is a pedophile why don't you share spoilers. It looks interesting. We all are camping here for spoilers:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:.
    AND SHE WAS NOT AN ADOPTED CHILD. SHE WAS THERE PURELY ON SPONSPONSORSHIP. SO THEY ARE NOT FATHER AND DAUGHTER

19. cess15

cess15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the same, as long as their love story slowly progressed and they are both in the right age when they get married I think its fine. Btw. What is the age when a lady could get married in the old times? I have heard they could get married at the age of 16 or even engage when they were young, pls correct me if Im wrong.

I thought so too☺️, Julius is the ML, i think he started to notice her as a lady when he saw her with Yuri...His feelings will starts to confused him as being his guardian or being a man to her eyes.

Atheris, Sarah13, haileyyy and 5 others like this.
  20. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... A pedophile is...

A person who has a sustained s*xual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger.
    "recurrent, intense s*xually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors that involve children, nonhuman subjects, or other non-consenting adults, or the suffering or humiliation of oneself or one's partner."

This novel contains GROWTH and Romance. Personally think that romance will come or start after or during the MC's growth or once healed. Or even MC's right age.

So basically, I dont think he is a pedo.

Need some spoilers. :)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2021