Spoiler Dilettante / 딜레탕트

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Yushxra._.lol

Yushxra._.lol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s seyi or whatever that name was?

Emma626 likes this.
  2. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she's the ex of ml. The mtl was confusing but I think she's married with Yuri Petrov, and pregnant. Towards the ends she'll help fl escape.

Scapezz, Fabulous and Pansy25 like this.
  3. morningdew24

morningdew24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the ending for the main couple? Do they get married? Does mL still have feelings for his ex?

thank you for the spoilers

Emma626 likes this.
  4. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    If you read the synopsis, it says that ml was deprived of his life by Yuri Petrov, I didn't understand it when I read it first time but now I do. Ml felt betrayed by Saeyi and even when he was with fl she always told him not to mistake her with his ex, but he told her that he never did since the two are very different, which seems to be true so when he fell in love with her, he already sorted whatever feeling he had for sae. In the end ml took fl to Italy, to attend a party of an elder or something, the elder opposed the union with an outsider but ml didn't care. They left after fl broke some men...
    Last chapter was about her on a mission in California. She's working for him on a condition that she comes back unscathed. You can guess that they did some kind of Mafia wedding vows LOL. Anyways I want side stories for this one but I don't know if they would.

syofiaa, Scapezz, athene911 and 3 others like this.
  5. trashconsumer

trashconsumer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    + Just to add to Emma's answer, Saeyi is the FL of another novel called "Fair Trade." That novel and this novel are connected so the events of both FL MCs are happening around the same time.

I wouldn't say Saeyi is Giulio's "ex" exactly but they do have some complicated business together. It's seems more of a one-sided feeling on Giulio's side though since Saeyi got closer to Yuri lol

syofiaa, Scapezz, athene911 and 6 others like this.
  6. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    In the chapter where Hana decided to run away to save her brother, saeyi did help her insert a tracking Sim into her thigh. They had a cute relationship, there was this one where Hana tried to kiss her but Guillio stopped her, being all jealous.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2023
    syofiaa, athene911, Fabulous and 3 others like this.
  7. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ml? Black hair or brown hair?

8. monikadaisuki

monikadaisuki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when did ml fall for fl and how his feelings for her change?

9. Sugar Cookie

Sugar Cookie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guilio Parenti , the Italian Mafia head

10. Narakl28

Narakl28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, the villain Kang mujin/ Edward is the guy with brown hair or is someone who will appear at some event in the webtoon?

11. mdzsehuns

mdzsehuns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes it's the brown haired guy from tbe webtoon

12. daynight7177

daynight7177 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    am i the only one that finds it icky that the fl looks like the ml’s ex?

syofiaa likes this.
  13. thortellino

thortellino Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me toooo! i hate when ex and fl are similar, a reason why i might drop it

i have a really important question: ml had feelings for his “ex”? or…? cuz i’m not gonna read it if he loved someone before lol, i just don’t like it
    PLEASE I NEED AN ANSWER:cry:

14. daynight7177

daynight7177 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he did unfortunately:/ i only read half of the first novel but basically yeah he was possessive and jealous over her and everything.
    the way he’s in the manhwa with hana is no different than how he acted with saeyi

15. thortellino

thortellino Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have a really important question: ml had feelings for his “ex”? or…? cuz i’m not gonna read it if he loved someone before lol, i j
    first: thanks for the answer<33, second: then i’ll drop it, sorry i can’t, the plot was interesting tho:blobpopcorn_cool:

Fabulous and daynight7177 like this.
  16. parttimebroccoli

parttimebroccoli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m reading the novel on Ridi and will spoil some of my favourite scenes as I can. There are 2 volumes (Part 1-6) + 1 extra (Part 7). Overall, its a very enjoyable read w lots of sexy times between the two leads :blobmelt: some cute scenes too.

I have not read Fair Trade but I can tell so far (i’m on Part 5) that the ML never compare FL w Saeyi (i’m also not a fan of that trope).
    (Read ML's backstory to explain ML's obsession w black hair Asian)​
    He’s very obsessed w our FL. He’s not good at expressing or cringy affection but he’s more of the silent lover type (kill those that hurt FL, care for her silently when she’s hurt, alway horny for her lol).

Quick spoil of one of my favorite line from ML
    From Part 5, after Saeyi helped FL escape by helicopter to rescue FL brother by herself, ML was super mad at Saeyi, who hides behind Yuri (Fair Trade ML, her partner). FL and ML talked on the phone (FL in helicopter) one last time and he was frustrated w her for going by herself knowing its dangerous. He ended the call laughing like a madman saying this line to FL:

“Ricorda. tu sei il mio unico.” (Roughly translated to “Remember. You are my only one”) :blobdoggoheart:

Saeyi thought that ML’s laugh sounds like a cry. Because he never cry he could only laugh.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2023
    syofiaa, Scapezz, L.A.C.L. and 8 others like this.
  17. parttimebroccoli

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiling some sexy illustrations first (nsfw warning - do not open in public lol):blobowoevil_horns: More context for each img below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Img 1 - Vol 1 Part 1: first time meeting in the trailer. Also in chapter 7 of manhwa.

Img 2 - Vol 1 Part 2: FL&ML alone in the bathroom. She ordered him to strip (his shirts + brief/boxer) so she can change into cuz her clothes are filthy w blood. He did + she also stripped in front of him to get change while pointing a gun at him which kinda turn him on. He put his fingers in her mouth saying she better get used to the size (implying his big D*) it if she wanna seduce him. This is the 19+ version of Manhwa chapter 9.

Img 3 - Vol 1 Part 3: Morning after they both fell asleep in FL room. ML got horny (morning wood) then strip naked. They gave each other heads. No real sex yet. - spoiler: almost sex

Img 4 - Vol 2 Part 4: First real sex. ML got drugged = super horny :meowgrin: FL offered herself and he ripped her dress. They did 3 rounds. - spoiler: first real snu
    Im pretty sure this is the first scene from Manhwa prologue but you can tell manhwa tweak it to 15+ lol. Also the FL dress here is red instead of black like manhwa. The morning after this, ML is really sweet. I’ll spoil more later.

Img 5 - Vol 2 Part 5: FL in helicopter just arrived at the scene to save Duyi (FL brother in white shirt) - spoiler: FL rescued Duyi

Img 6 - Vol 2 Part 5: Duyi (white shirt) tried to beat ML (black shirt). This is after FL alr rescued Duyi. She got hurt badly + trapped and got rescued by ML. He just placed her in the ambulance. - spoiler: ML came to the rescue

Img 7 - Vol 3 (extra) Part 7: I have not read this part yet but no captions needed I guess :bloblenny:. This is from extra volume after main story so I assume its during happy ending phase

Last edited: Sep 7, 2023
  18. elliepot

elliepot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Looking forward to more spoilers~

19. parttimebroccoli

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok like I mentioned before, ML has a lot of small gestures throughout the story showing that he really cares for FL. Even Lorenzo (his subordinate w silver hair) pointed out that he’s different when he’s w FL. At first I’d say he probably did these without realizing, then as he fall deeper for her he become even more caring and possessive. I like these small details a lot so I’ll try to call them out in my spoilers.

After they decide that FL will attend the event on Kang Moo Jin’s cruise ship as his date, ML dragged FL out to go shopping - more like an excuse to separate her from nursing 2nd ML after he beat 2nd ML unconscious (i wont spoil this part manhwa should catch up to this in a few chapters - ***edit: manhwa skipped this so here’s ML & 2nd ML’s fight)

They’re in an outdated area of Cambodia so there isnt much. FL made him go into a small shop and he was pretty much tolerating her cheap taste and paid for her clothes lol (she made a joke earlier about them being Richard Gere and Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman). ML held her hands (he initiated) walking around town then FL suggested stopping at a coffee shop.

At coffee shop FL was spacing out thinking about how its not the time to relax then ML noticed and lift her chin up to see whats wrong. He asked if she’s afraid of him which she said no and they briefly talk about each other siblings + FL past w Duyi as orphans.

ML stood up getting ready to leave while telling her that they can go back now as the preparation are done at the villa (as in her dress + weapon for the event are ready). FL had a wtf moment asking why he made her go out + follow her to go shopping and he said bcuz it seems like she enjoyed it!!! :bloblove:
    FL fell asleep next to 2nd ML bed while she was waiting for him to wake up (he was unconscious). ML walked in slowly lift her up bridal style to take her back to her room. 2nd ML was awake thru all these and got jealous.

FL wake up in the morning in ML’s arms asking why he’s here and he’s like “the door is locked” this man has no shame lol. She felt his morning wood, they made out, she also got excited and gave him a handjob. He then got frustrated saying he wanna F her right away but no condoms. He stripped naked and masturbate on top of her, releasing all over her body and face (illustrations from Part 3).

She wiped his semen on his abdomen then proceed to give him head before he returns the favor. He rubbed his D* between her thighs to finish off (no insertion).

2nd ML barged in. FL + ML rushed to cover her body. 2nd ML demand to see FL and try to kick ML out but he was literally rubbing his D* and be like “cant u see we’re in the middle of it” - ML still fully naked here he didnt give a shit about showing off his hot bod lol. 2nd ML then asked FL to come see him later and leave. ML got jealous asking FL what’s her rlts w 2nd ML and let her shower.
    FL went w Lorenzo to hunt down Taejoon (Duyi's friend from chapter 3 manhwa). She figured out that he lied about Duyi & ML (he betrayed Duyi and work under KMJ to impersonate ML) and was asking him questions regarding Kang Moo Jin. He escaped + she fought w his guards and got a minor injury on her leg.

At home, ML was on the phone w Yuri (ML from Fair Trade) asking about Kang Moo Jin. Yuri revealed he's also attending the event. They were casually chatting about Saeyi pregnancy. (ML didn't seems to show much reactions here regarding Saeyi so I wanna say he's pretty much over her at this point). He then realized he kept getting irritated as it's been hours since FL left. Yuri also mentioned how dangerous FL is (apparently FL has beat up some of Yuri's men before) and ML smiled recalling their first meeting + mentioned FL also beat up Lorenzo. My man is so in love alr without realizing.:blobmelt:

He then heard FL car that just got back + Lorenzo shouting out for a doctor and realize FL got hurt. He silently took the first aid kit to FL, meticulously treating her wounds and even get a warm towel to wipe down blood stains on her face. He told her he'll help her find Duyi so don't do reckless things.

After talking to Lorenzo in private asking what happen to her, he took his glock w him to go kill all of those that hurt her and injure Taejoon. Lorenzo mentioned its been a long time since he seen ML carry his gun and how scary ML was here. :blobcat_knife:

These were mostly MTL + my very limited Korean so those that alr read the novel if u notice anything wrong feel free to point them out. Let me know if you need more details on any part. I’ll post some moments from Part 4 next!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2023
    syofiaa, dearest, L.A.C.L. and 9 others like this.
  20. parttimebroccoli

Reading List:
    Link
    I lied, still have some spoilers from end of Part 3 before spoiling part 4. Keep in mind that I’m only focusing on spoiling moments directly involved or related to FL & ML. There are things happening in between for other characters that I’ll just summarize or omit for now.

Moments leading to/and at the event on the ship from Part 3 - still Vol 1:
    FL was getting dressed (outfit picked by ML). ML dressed in a tux came from behind to kiss her back. She ordered him to zip her up which he did then he gave another kiss on her neck. He was pleasuring her underneath the dress to get her excited and she also touched him in return under his pants. These two always horny for each other lol. ML warned her not to get away from him during the event as it may get dangerous.
    They met Yuri & a pregnant Saeyi (alias Rose) on the ship and briefly chat. FL was about to shake hand w Yuri but ML took her hand away my man got jelly lol :blobsmirk: Also presented are Stefan (Saeyi’s bodyguard) & Cyrill/Kyrill Kuzmin (Yuri right hand man that used to be beaten up by FL). ML knew about their past buff so he warned Kyrill that he will end him if he lay a finger on our girl:blobmelt:

Saeyi & FL chatted in private. Saeyi mentioned the Kang Moo Jin on the ship is a fake. She also explain the bracelet that FL is wearing has a pill for whenever one’s drugged, designed by Saeyi. FL asked Saeyi why she’s helping and she said FL reminds her of her past self. They bumped into Gavin Smith disguised as a waiter (read manhwa if you cant rmb who this is)
    Kyrill out of nowhere grabbed FL and choke her (revenge for their past buff). She stabbed him in return. ML walked in all mad w a gun to Kyrill asking “how dare u ignore my warning”. ML let him go w a another warning and walk to FL. She unconsciously leaned on his chest and told him about fake Kang Moo Jin and how she missed Gavin Smith. ML lifted her chin to look at the red marks around her neck + gently rubbed it.

2nd ML saw the whole thing from a distance all grumpy. :blobcheeky: He was about to shoot Kyrill when he choked FL.
    I havnt touched too much on him but if you read page 2 others alr spoil his identity.
    He’s the villain = Kang Moo Jin
    Yes he is very much obsessed w our girl and multiple time question her rlts w ML saying he’s just playing w u etc. He never had any real chance w FL tbh so no real love triangle here.
    FL saw a guy being guarded by Oslo (Valentine’s agent, read manhwa chap 4) which she assume is Kang Moo Jin (rmb that the real Kang Moo Jin is also a client of Valentine’s but they didnt reveal much to FL, read manhwa chapter 5). Right now, 2nd ML said he’s real & Saeyi said he’s fake so she wanna go meet him in private to confirm.

She told ML, which has been glued to her the entire time since Kyrill. He got all worried and advised against it, even suggested bringing Lorenzo. FL assured him that its ok and gave him a peck on the cheek. He kissed her in return catching the attention of many. Her inner thought kinda question their current rlts after the kiss. (I think ML is alr in love here, FL 50/50. Throughout the story FL kinda told herself many times the reason why she returns his skinship was due to her wanting to use him but I think she’s just in denial)

FL used the kiss to lure fake Kang Moo Jin in private (saying a random foreigner kissed her and she was trying to run away). She pretended to seduce him then figured out he’s a fake and ordered him to call real Kang Moo Jin, who got on the phone w her in a distorted voice (you know why). Fake was shot by a sniper which caused a huge commotion on the ship: ML got drugged (more in next spoiler), FBI arrived, some fights on the ship, Romano got hurt, FL also got minor injury.

Next spoil will be snu snu :blobowoevil:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2023