Comments on Profile Post by HesheFell

1. The great metalunicorn
    The great metalunicorn
    Ideal relationships are subjective, you can't expect everyone to have the same idea. That being said, it would be quite nice if there was less work to do.
    Nov 18, 2016
  2. HesheFell
    HesheFell
    I mean, emotionally. If someone knows they have a bad temper or addiction, why not work on it? Why selfishly pursue companionship with the 'take me as I am mentality.' It sounds OK in your 20s but I've seen many people 40+ still living in a spiral. It's crazy b/c everyone acts like others have to 'take' them. In reality, any1 can ditch a relationship. But you have to 'take' yourself with you no matter what.
    Nov 18, 2016
  3. The great metalunicorn
    The great metalunicorn
    Could not have said it better myself.
    Nov 18, 2016
    HesheFell likes this.
  4. The great metalunicorn
    The great metalunicorn
    Also I like your avi. I used to be a huge fan of Rurouni Kenshin, but I never have seen the live action movie.
    Nov 18, 2016
  5. HesheFell
    HesheFell
    The live action is awesome. You should watch it. I particularly liked the first & 2nd one. It was near perfect. By the 3rd film, I was kinda done. The last arc of the manga was my favorite but every adaption skips that part :(
    Nov 18, 2016
  6. The great metalunicorn
    The great metalunicorn
    Yeah, a friend of mine also brought that up. Since I've only read the manga, I'll definitely check it out. Glad I'll have one thing to entertain me over thanksgiving break.
    Nov 18, 2016
    HesheFell likes this.
  7. HesheFell
    HesheFell
    You can try here: http://dramacool.io/search?type=movies&keyword=Kenshin
    Assuming they haven't got DCMA again over the holidays. DC is my favorite Asian drama streamer but they've changed domains at least 4x the last 2yrs over DCMA lawsuits. The movie list is generated in order too, so you don't have to look.
    Nov 18, 2016
  8. The great metalunicorn
    The great metalunicorn
    Thank you, that's very helpful I appericate it.
    Nov 18, 2016
  9. HesheFell
    HesheFell
    Your welcome :)
    Nov 18, 2016