Psvt?
    Jan 14, 2017
  2. Deleted member 41274
    Deleted member 41274
    what is PSVT?
    Jan 14, 2017
  3. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    it's Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia, the episode of arrhythmia begins and ends abruptly. simply, heart abnormality @CDLevit @Laksha
    Jan 14, 2017
  4. Deleted member 41274
    Deleted member 41274
    you have heart problems? Go to a doctor now!
    Jan 14, 2017
  5. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    It happens 2 to 3 times a year to me. I never really paid any attention to it but after my friend saw my condition today she said i might need to go to doctor, just to be careful. I never really thought about going to doctor bcs this always happen out of nowhere and ended abruptly. I can't really show anyone who isn't there to see what actually happened thus i usually just brush it off.
    Jan 14, 2017
  6. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    But my friend feel my heartbeat and my cold-sweated hands when the weather was cold and she said it might be something about my heart, that made me scared a bit actually.
    Jan 14, 2017
  7. Deleted member 41274
    Deleted member 41274
    Wouldn't hurt you to ask a doctor I think
    Jan 14, 2017
    wafflebeauty likes this.
  8. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    i know, for now will tell my parents first and convinced them then i'll go to doctor
    Jan 14, 2017
  9. Deleted member 41274
    Deleted member 41274
    yes do that. I don't want something bad to happen to you
    Jan 14, 2017
    wafflebeauty likes this.
  10. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    I see. I'm sorry to hear about your condition, go visit a doctor. Anyway, whatever you decide to do, know that, in the end, you're responsible for you! Ask others if you don't know what to do! I wish you good luck!
    Jan 14, 2017
    wafflebeauty likes this.
  11. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    @CDLevit thank you for your concern really, and i will as soon as possible!
    Jan 14, 2017
  12. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    ...How to say, really, it's up to you. You can continue to live as you are, you can go to a doctor. But, I recommend to go to a doctor and see what the tests will say. According to them, maybe, it'll be easier for you to take a decision.

If you want to talk, PM me. Good luck!
    Jan 14, 2017
    wafflebeauty likes this.
  13. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    I googled it and it seems they will do ECG (?) test to determine it,, idk but if it's expensive i might need to put this idea behind for now. Anyway, first step is telling and convincing my parents.
    Jan 14, 2017
  14. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    ...whatever you do, don't give up! If you are a student, I think that it'll be cheaper for you to take that test. Ask your family medic/doctor (if you have one) or.. talk with your parents about that, tell them about what happened.
    Jan 14, 2017
  15. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    If they won't believe you, you can try to talk with other relatives. Anyway, I recommend a medical consult; find out the cost/price and, after that, it'll be easire for you to see what can you do.
    Jan 14, 2017
    wafflebeauty likes this.
  16. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    I'm feeling pressured after googling a bit.. this is hard. ECG seems like the best option but psvt appear and vanish suddenly, like today i was riding my motorcycle.. they might need to put some kind of device to measure for a month but i dont even know if it will appear within a month. Crap. i just realized this is quite difficult
    Jan 14, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  17. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Go to a doctor and see what he/she'll say.
    Jan 14, 2017
  18. Reasonable Guy
    Reasonable Guy
    Going to doctor is the wise choice, but if the cost is too much for you @wafflebeauty , you can use a healthy approach here.
    Jan 14, 2017
  19. Reasonable Guy
    Reasonable Guy
    1. Stop smooking if you are do it, then stop it.
    2. Pay attention to yourbelly fat. Research in the journal of the American College of Cardiology has linked excess belly fat to higher blood pressure and unhealthy blood lipid levels. Go slim it down if you are chubby, eating few calories and excersise.
    Jan 14, 2017
    wafflebeauty and CDLevit like this.
  20. Reasonable Guy
    Reasonable Guy
    3. If you are getting pressure for your college activities i hope you take a rest for a while, relieve your stress by listening to relaxing music and Laugh Out Lout will make your stress decrease. Try to type it in youtube "Music Terapi OTAK Suara Alam Full" it's a good music.
    Jan 14, 2017
  21. Reasonable Guy
    Reasonable Guy
    4. Pay attention to your salt consumption, Don't consume salt more than 5 gram/day (1 sendok teh max). Reasearch had show that most of the people that get a heart attack because they consume salt more than what the body need.
    5. Every morning don't forget to go jogging or just a walk outside, 20-60 minute is enough.
    Jan 14, 2017
  22. Reasonable Guy
    Reasonable Guy
    6. Don't eat food that have a lot of fat, fry food is your banned. You are a college student, so i think your main food must be have an egg, don't eat egg more than one egg/day.
    Jan 14, 2017
  23. Reasonable Guy
    Reasonable Guy
    just info, egg have a lot more evil cholesterol (LDL) than what you think it is, the yellow part of egg is really a banned for the people who have a heart attack, from 186 mg cholesterol that egg give you, 184 mg cholesterol present in the yellow part.
    Jan 14, 2017
  24. Reasonable Guy
    Reasonable Guy
    7. Btw pet can make your heart feel calm, go stroke some cat if you want.
    8. Don't forget to brush your teeth regularly, bacteria that caunse gum disease can also raise your risk of heart disease, According to Cleveland clinic.
    Jan 14, 2017
  25. Reasonable Guy
    Reasonable Guy
    9. Make sure to drinking one to 3 cups of tea/day, it can lower your rate of heart attack and make your heart heathy, Ah and nut, vegetable and fruit are the best food for you.^^
    Jan 14, 2017
  26. Reasonable Guy
    Reasonable Guy
    I will pray for your health @wafflebeauty .
    Go get a healthy life. :D
    Jan 14, 2017
    wafflebeauty likes this.
  27. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    @Reasonable Guy
    1. Thankfully i never smoke
    2. Really? I might need to do this. Not like i'm overweight but reducing 3kgs will be better
    3. Thank you, yeah the pressure is quite real
    Jan 15, 2017
    CDLevit and Reasonable Guy like this.
  28. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    @Reasonable Guy
    4. It'll be difficult buy i'll try to manage is somehow
    5. I need to find a suitable partner soon
    6. Omg yes even tough i live with my parents the meal isn't perfecyly healthy as the lack of fund
    Jan 15, 2017
  29. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    @Reasonable Guy
    7. I have a turtle pet tough i'm always hesitate to touch.. so slippery. unfortunately i'm afraid of cats QAQ
    8. I will try to be more diligent in this hehe
    Jan 15, 2017
  30. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    @Reasonable Guy does it really helps? My friend advise me to drink warm tea too,, i'll try to drink more than one cup a day. Ah..nut. i hate most of it. But thankfully i love veggie and fruit XD
    Jan 15, 2017
  31. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    I dony eat the egg yolk usually as i hate the taste. Unless it's an omelette style. I read somewhere before too much egg yolk isn't good too. Thank god.
    Jan 15, 2017
  32. wafflebeauty
    wafflebeauty
    Jan 15, 2017
    Reasonable Guy likes this.
  33. Reasonable Guy
    Reasonable Guy
    Yeah tea can decrease LDL in our body.
    And the most important thing is, tea is cheap.^^
    Good luck @wafflebeauty . :)
    Jan 15, 2017