Comments on Profile Post by Manami Chie

1. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Bring him coffee and a smile?
    Feb 17, 2017
  2. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    Be polite, apologize to him. Be honest to him and tell the truth why it's late.
    Feb 17, 2017
  3. LAOG
    LAOG
    Start turning in your assignments on time.
    Feb 17, 2017
  4. Manami Chie
    Manami Chie
    @Archaic pickle he don't like coffee i think, i never see him drink one, Do you mean to give him something that he like? Bribe?

@R0ro >.> Well the truth is because we are playing hookies. Too lazy to work in it, and when we aware about it, our time is up orz. T^T

@LAOG It's an advice for aftermatch orz, give me an advice before it.
    Feb 17, 2017
  5. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    Just tell him you're playing around when you should do the assignment. I told you, be honest.
    Feb 17, 2017
    Manami Chie likes this.
  6. Archaic pickle
    Archaic pickle
    Well if it happens all the time and it's not your fault try explaining to him whats going on. Coffee was meant as a bribe lol
    Feb 17, 2017
    Manami Chie likes this.
  7. LAOG
    LAOG
    This legit sounds like your fault lol. Just start doing your assignments beforehand. He really does not have a reason to be forgiving for a bunch of people playing hookie. smh.
    Feb 17, 2017
    Manami Chie likes this.
  8. Caos
    Caos
    Procastrination is a fine trait and all but its only good if you have the ability to work like a slave in the last minute.

Mostly just walk up to him and turn in your assignment after which you just gotta stand there and take everything he throws at you.

In my experience teachers never like people who make excuses.
    Feb 17, 2017
    CDLevit and Manami Chie like this.