Comments on Profile Post by DubZer0

1. Raven_King
    Raven_King
    lol, why hello! haha, yeah, it's true, always good to see someone with similar good taste :D but yeah, it's why i love the forums, can discuss a lot of things on an open front, and get a ton of vindication when you realise a lot of others think the same way :)
    Mar 11, 2017
    DubZer0 likes this.
  2. ongoingwhy
    ongoingwhy
    Is this the start of a new bromance? Stay tuned for more Gay Adventures in NUF!
    Mar 11, 2017
    briose, PKitty, HavekZero and 2 others like this.
  3. Raven_King
    Raven_King
    psssh, you jelly bro? :P besides we could all bond over theories if your list was public.... whachu hiding?
    Mar 11, 2017
  4. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    Mar 11, 2017
    briose and Raven_King like this.
  5. PKitty
    PKitty
    *eats popcorn*
    Mar 11, 2017
    Raven_King likes this.
  6. ongoingwhy
    ongoingwhy
    It's unhidden! There, take that you fiend!
    Mar 11, 2017
    PKitty likes this.
  7. DubZer0
    DubZer0
    Lol, agreed. Though I seem to piss people off much more than get proven right :P I don't mess around too much in the forums yet, just the Latest Chapter ones usually. It helps with waiting for the next chapter to come out
    Mar 11, 2017
  8. Raven_King
    Raven_King
    nice choices, @ongoingwhy ! sadly, only got a couple in shared. so, LMS's weed - how much do you reckon he will utterly kick that fools ass (and entire feudal area) for killing Saeyoon in game?
    Mar 11, 2017
  9. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    saeyoon dies in the game?

which part is this?
    i havent read lms in ages
    Mar 11, 2017
  10. Raven_King
    Raven_King
    @DubZer0 lol it depends whether you're arguing theories or minutiae :) have you seen the Warlock of the Magus World 's LCD ? lol every second chapter is an argument
    Mar 11, 2017
  11. Raven_King
    Raven_King
    @HavekZero most recent chapter, end of the latest volume. you should pick it back up, things are getting HUGE
    Mar 11, 2017
  12. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    maybe i should, but warlock of the magus world's shite is going down.

i live for the updates
    Mar 11, 2017
    Raven_King likes this.
  13. ongoingwhy
    ongoingwhy
    @Raven_King Eh, I haven't read the latest volume yet. I am waiting for the entire volume to be translated so that I can binge it at once.
    Mar 11, 2017
  14. Raven_King
    Raven_King
    @HavekZero man, for real, i cannot wait for the next set of updates...just to see him use his new spell in actual combat. utter domination. and what idiots, not seeing toxic bile coming...i mean, come on....as soon as you saw ouroborous clan with 1 magus showing up, you shoulda bolted
    Mar 11, 2017
    HavekZero likes this.
  15. Raven_King
    Raven_King
    @ongoingwhy the whole volume is done, he left the volume off on that epic af cliff, fuck i was boiling when i read it. i know for sure i would go and get the raws if i could read korean for some closure.
    Mar 11, 2017
  16. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    i wanna see him intergrate bloodlines.

imagine several bloodlines in one body.
    im getting fictional orgasms just thinking about it.
    Mar 11, 2017
  17. Raven_King
    Raven_King
    @HavekZero hahahaha, yep yep, i was thinking the same thing - he's already got minor mods going on, between AI chip and IceScorp, and now his bloodline is maturing thanks to the lamia bone....
    Mar 11, 2017
  18. Raven_King
    Raven_King
    ....so for sure, he will be using his results from the dragon bloodline and the lamia bloodline to break through.also, that casual trolling with all the females of the clan...."you want my seed?? naaahhh bitch, i got mad skills too :P"
    Mar 11, 2017
    HavekZero likes this.
  19. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    ikr,

i love how OP he's getting.

usually i hate OP MC stories but this one is a gold medal winner
    Mar 11, 2017
    Raven_King likes this.
  20. Raven_King
    Raven_King
    cuz it's OP within levels, unlike what normally happens, with our MC being able to fight against people normally untouchable...i mean, look at what's happening in Chaotic Sword God right now...
    Mar 11, 2017
  21. HavekZero
    HavekZero
    i get where you're going with this, i used to love CSG but then those twin sword spirits came in and fudged everything up :(
    Mar 11, 2017
  22. Raven_King
    Raven_King
    oh man, it sort balances out, keeping things in universe lore...but the place where it is at right now is just......smh check out the LCD, you'll see -- even tho he isn't on that level just yet, he's putting up a fight against saint rulers....who are supposed to be a rare~ish commodity in world...but nope, they're pulling an oprah right now (you geta SR, and you get an SR, and everyone gets an SR!)
    Mar 11, 2017
  23. Shem
    Shem
    *eats popcorn* *murmurs* ship. ship. ship.
    Mar 11, 2017
    Raven_King likes this.