Comments on Profile Post by MjSpidey

1. Elawn
    Elawn
    Guess not, sigh.
    By the way, you don't have to create a new post each time, you just have to click on "comment" to respond y'know ?
    Mar 16, 2017
  2. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    A, okay. My loss.

Thanks for the info, noob here.
    Mar 17, 2017
  3. Elawn
    Elawn
    No worries ~
    Mar 17, 2017
  4. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    Hey Elawn, if it isn’t too much trouble could you recommend something similar to I;m in Hollywood and provide the uncensored link for it.

Without the NSFW parts and info dump of IT industry, Mobile industry, etc. Very less focus on Hollywood, I have lost interest in it. After 700 chapters.

Thank you in advance.
    Mar 17, 2017
  5. Elawn
    Elawn
    Mar 17, 2017
  6. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    Thanks a lot.
    Mar 17, 2017
  7. Elawn
    Elawn
    You're welcome :-)
    Mar 17, 2017
  8. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    Read up to chapter 50 and then stopped.
    Mar 19, 2017
  9. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    I liked the fast paced plot, glamour, becoming a billionaire, getting to hook up withthe the hottest celebs, trivia about famous celebs & businessmen, and the naughty & NSFW parts of the story. Although, Great Artist is well written but it is a bit dry and focuses a lot on the artistic side.
    Mar 19, 2017
  10. Elawn
    Elawn
    I see, how about you give Rebirth in Hollywood a try then ? The MC is transported into the body of a kid in the 1980s, he starts by doing Home Alone etc and growing up to do a lot more, here's the link for the raws: http://sj.uukanshu.net/book.aspx?id=15115
    Mar 19, 2017
  11. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    Okay. Thanks.
    Mar 19, 2017
  12. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    Halfway through the first chapter I was rolling my eyes in disbelief. 6 year old boy writing Jurassic Park? But put my sense of disbelief aside and continued on and more rolling off eyes followed.
    Mar 20, 2017
  13. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    Halfway through the first chapter I was rolling my eyes in disbelief. 6 year old boy writing Jurassic Park? But put my sense of disbelief aside and continued on and more rolling off eyes followed.
    Mar 20, 2017
  14. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    Then the 4 inch heel and pepper water thing happened and I was hooked.

Have a few questions though. Is it Harem? If not, I hope he ends up with Nicole. Is this the uncensored version?
    Mar 20, 2017
  15. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    Thanks. If you haven’t read Tangled by Emma Chase, read it. It’s great.
    Mar 20, 2017
  16. Elawn
    Elawn
    I didn't finish it so I'm not sure if it's a harem type, but I'm glad you liked it. It probably is, as long as it's not on Qidian and view. And thanks I'll definitely try that book!
    Mar 20, 2017
  17. MjSpidey
    MjSpidey
    Damn, it seems my luck is bad. The novel very soon went downhill. Sigh. But, thanks anyway.
    Mar 20, 2017