Comments on Profile Post by yonna

1. Sleight
    Sleight
    First... that plant will die... too much water
    Apr 10, 2017
  2. Sleight
    Sleight
    Second... if that dog keeps following that guy eventually it will get over run by a car
    Apr 10, 2017
  3. Sleight
    Sleight
    Third... eventually all of those ppl are going to abandon that guy and hes the one sleeping at the streets...
    Apr 10, 2017
  4. Sleight
    Sleight
    Please have a nice day
    Apr 10, 2017
    yonna likes this.
  5. yonna
    yonna
    @Sleight lmao but youre too much of a pesimsit!
    first not too much water
    second that dog is cute and no it wont die by a car!T-T the man isn't blind
    they wont abandon him not everyone is like that you don't forget an act of kindness
    have a good night too :)
    Apr 10, 2017
  6. Sleight
    Sleight
    *sigh* if some dude treats other ppl with kindness it doesent mean theyre gonna treat u with the same kindness... and that fucking plant is practically drowning...
    Apr 10, 2017
  7. yonna
    yonna
    @Sleight a quote:the good you do today will be forgotten..do good anyway :)
    you don't help others to make them help you back you help because you feel like it and don't expect anything in return + you treat others how you want to be treated.do you want to be treated good and with kindness?then treat good and with kindness :) well good night
    Apr 10, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  8. CDLevit
  9. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    ...the 'moral' of that advertisment.. was in the last seconds.

Good night! Sleep well! Sweet dreams! Yonna
    Apr 10, 2017
    yonna likes this.
  10. Sleight
    Sleight
    @yonna... a quote: good guys finish last...and it takes money to do good... not all of us have that...
    Apr 10, 2017
  11. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Apr 10, 2017
  12. Sleight
    Sleight
    Honestly... were u nice to anybody today...? And whats the point of treating other ppl nicely if they just forget it? And ppl wont treat u nicely if they forget it... and being polite and being nice are 2 completely different things
    Apr 10, 2017
  13. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    ...just watch that video. There are few things explained in it.
    Apr 10, 2017
  14. Sleight
    Sleight
    If u want to be nice then u must be an ass first... bcuz if u dont have money/power to help other ppl and keep sharing it to everybody until ur broke/powerless then its pointless and ur in deep shit urself...
    Apr 10, 2017
  15. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Okay.
    Apr 10, 2017
  16. Sleight
    Sleight
    Thats true though... nice ppl dont have the obligation to get themselves starved on the streets...
    Apr 10, 2017
  17. Sleight
    Sleight
    I mean... u have to be a "bad guy" if u want to make ur own company and make it succesful... and whats the point of sending 1 girl to school when the "bad guy" can send hundreads of them...
    Apr 10, 2017
  18. yonna
    yonna
    @Sleight do you need money to put that plant where he did? and you don't have to help everyone I mean you can just help one your neighboorood stray dog
    some of it is true tho...yeah someone did ruin my day even though I helped that person she made me cry :(
    Apr 11, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  19. Sleight
    Sleight
    Im not gonna argue anymore... have ur slightly naive thoughts... *sigh* i just cant force my world view onto others...
    Apr 11, 2017
  20. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    ...you don't force your world views onto anyone, you're having a civilized conversation with someone.

Yonna, sorry to hear about that.
    Apr 11, 2017
    yonna likes this.
  21. Sleight
    Sleight
    Well i tried to force my world view on her... but not much...
    Apr 11, 2017
    yonna likes this.
  22. yonna
    yonna
    @CDLevit Your Life is Your life: Go all the way - Charles Bukowski very inspirational thank you :)
    Apr 11, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  23. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Apr 12, 2017