Comments on Profile Post by DarkBlue

1. zzz
    zzz
    umm... you do know, that there is a way to turn on AC manually right ?
    Apr 18, 2017
  2. DarkBlue
    DarkBlue
    @DM8989 Not this AC. We turned it off using the remote, so even if we turn it on using the power switch, it's off. And, it's one of those 'modern' AC's that doesn't have buttons to turn them on/off. Only remote....
    Apr 18, 2017
  3. zzz
    zzz
    open the AC cover, and look at the most right panel, there should be a button there...

all modern AC are split AC, and the manual button is hidden behind the cover
    Apr 18, 2017
    DarkBlue likes this.
  4. DarkBlue
    DarkBlue
    It's not there~ Thanks for the idea though~
    Apr 18, 2017
  5. Raneday
    Raneday
    well what I hate most is a humid weather
    Apr 18, 2017
  6. zzz
    zzz
    really ?
    what is your AC type ?
    did you try looking at it with a flashlight ?
    some of the manual button usually just look like a bump......
    its just a square black button, that you might think its just a part of the AC.....
    Apr 18, 2017
  7. zzz
    zzz
    Apr 18, 2017
  8. Raneday
    Raneday
    hmm do you still have the manual for the said AC? try reading them or better yet check the model of it and search it online
    Apr 18, 2017
    zzz likes this.
  9. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    ...buy a Hammock.
    Apr 18, 2017
  10. zzz
    zzz
    example : i am able to turn on and off my panasonic AC with my LG AC remote....
    Apr 18, 2017
  11. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Or.. go to a shop with the AC model and ask for a remote or.. browse the web shops. Good luck!
    Apr 18, 2017
  12. hayyan
    hayyan
    Well, if your phone is somewhat advance and have some Infrared Blaster, you can use that as a remote you know~

Dozens of apps there for remote control functionality. But the condition, if you have IR blaster, that is.
    Apr 18, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.