Comments on Profile Post by nestle14

1. Shem
    Shem
    All chestnut's works \o/ and Demon Wang Favorite Fei and Demonic King Chases His Wife :D
    Apr 19, 2017
    nestle14 and Novel otaku desu like this.
  2. Raneday
    Raneday
    Destruction Flag Otome
    Evil God Average
    Running Away From the Hero
    Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear
    Rakuin no Monshou
    Apr 19, 2017
  3. Novel otaku desu
    Novel otaku desu
    Anything interesting for me desu ne~
    Especially otome game, reincarnation, and transmigation desu~
    Apr 19, 2017
    nestle14 and Shem like this.
  4. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    Release that Witch
    Apr 19, 2017
    nestle14 likes this.
  5. nestle14
    nestle14
    Ho! Reincarnation and time travel novels really famous. Oh i read demonic king chases his eife and evil god average too.. i havent tried the others.. i guess i gotta try that release that witch! :)
    Apr 20, 2017
  6. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    Yea man, you gotta try it.
    Apr 20, 2017
  7. nestle14
    nestle14
    Yup bro actually im reading it now.. and 1st impression, its a great read indeed.
    Apr 20, 2017
  8. Novel otaku desu
    Novel otaku desu
    yeah XD
    hmmm.....demonic king chases hsi wifes and evil god average are a good novel too XD
    @R0 how many ppl u have bait so they read release that witch ro chan? ^^
    Apr 20, 2017
    nestle14 likes this.
  9. SoulZer0
    SoulZer0
    I'm not quite sure though. Probably there are some of them.
    Apr 20, 2017
  10. Novel otaku desu
    Novel otaku desu
    hmmm~
    you have seduced many ppl desu ne~
    how can u do that to evil senpai desu?!
    Apr 20, 2017
    nestle14 likes this.
  11. Infinity Sword
    Infinity Sword
    I like many novel though... I like mahouka, I like slime datta ken, the library of heavenly path, coiling dragon, lord xue ying, and many more
    Apr 21, 2017
  12. nestle14
    nestle14
    @Infinity Sword oh those novels i heard from others too but nvr gotten time to read them yet.. but that slime datta ken i follow on manga. Well the novel is far ahead but i dont plan on spoiling myself yet and wait more on manga lol
    Apr 21, 2017
  13. zzz
    zzz
    lately, i'm not in the mood for cultivation related novels, so the novels i read are IRAS, Absolute Choice, Monster factory, and many more
    Apr 21, 2017
  14. nestle14
    nestle14
    Oh i actually like that absolute choice but i want to binge read it for a 2months for now lol IRAS? and some other idk
    Apr 21, 2017
    zzz likes this.
  15. Infinity Sword
    Infinity Sword
    Lately I don't read many novel.. It's become boring.... I read fanfic because of that, some of them is awesome. Haha

I read the novel because of manga really slow on updating... sometimes there's no update in one month! I just can't help myself because of that! Lol
    Apr 21, 2017
    nestle14 likes this.
  16. zzz
    zzz
    well.. not all novels is boring, some are still good, and yeah manga is too slow to update, but i hate it when someone suddenly gave spoilers, it ruins the mood...
    Apr 21, 2017
    Infinity Sword and nestle14 like this.
  17. nestle14
    nestle14
    @Infinity Sword yeah so slow and inconsistent update date. Oh well cant be helped.
    @DM8989 yeah spoilers! I dont like it either. though If manga is good i really wait for it and nvr read the novel.
    Apr 21, 2017
    zzz and Infinity Sword like this.
  18. Infinity Sword
    Infinity Sword
    Lol! The only one that updates daily is one piece, Naruto, fairy tail, bleach.. and some times even them didn't.. the rest is very random it's soo annoying!
    I like spoilers ~~ it's didn't effect me much
    Apr 21, 2017