We all get in trouble all the time.
    May 9, 2017
  2. GrayHop
    GrayHop
    It was for a really serious one.
    May 9, 2017
  3. platys51
    platys51
    Like throwing a student out of window serious one?
    May 9, 2017
    strayCat0 likes this.
  4. Hotato
    Hotato
    You knew and could have prevented des~
    May 9, 2017
  5. GrayHop
    GrayHop
    We're reading a book as a class together, (the book from the previous post), and we were discussing about which character represents who. Then, the teacher shows us Adolf Hitler, and the classmate of mine does the salute, and the teacher saw it when she turned around. I was really surprised that my classmate did it.
    May 9, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  6. platys51
    platys51
    That's silly. How old are you? If you are still under 20, teachers would have to really bad to make problems because of this.
    May 9, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  7. GrayHop
    GrayHop
    That's the first time my classmate ever did it. The teachers are good, in my opinion, because nothing that serious like that really happens.
    May 9, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  8. platys51
    platys51
    It's not really serious unless you live in Germany.
    Also, age of your classmate plays big role. As I said. If he is young, there won't be any big problem.
    May 9, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  9. Frozen ink
    Frozen ink
    your lack of humor disturbs me desu~
    May 9, 2017
  10. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    ...it's more than that. It also has something to do with the culture, context and persons involved.

It rarely has something to do with the sense of humour. Why? Because.. by saying that you 'justify' your acts ignoring the other person. If you want to 'feel' amusing, you can try. People may or may not laugh.
    May 9, 2017