Comments on Profile Post by CDLevit

1. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    Ah I can understand what you're referring to..
    Nov 24, 2015
    CDLevit likes this.
  2. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    I don't. But I get the message though.
    Nov 24, 2015
  3. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    @Zone Q11 , i've listened some melodies, recalled sone memories and tried to read school stuff and to finish coiling dragon. But, after i had re-read the comentaries on the chapter where Linley saves the wife of Oliver i just droped it, again. The story forces me to adher to an moral point of view - something that i can't relate.. For now.
    Nov 24, 2015
  4. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    @Zone Q11 , it's not like i don't read some controversal stuff - adult literature, for example, but there I go to find a certain point of view, to try to understand it or.. Something like.. Just eye candies, something that in rl you can't find or you just don't want to find.
    Nov 24, 2015
  5. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Uh... okay?
    Nov 24, 2015
    CDLevit likes this.
  6. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    You need a profound understanding to understand it.. Indeed it is such a profound thing that could only understood by those who mastered the profound understanding..
    Nov 24, 2015
    CDLevit likes this.
  7. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    @Ldyrdy, I hope you realise I relly more on levels than profounds.
    I really like to compare it though. Like the Cal Mira Arc from TnY, when the 4 heroes used 4 diferrent systems of games.
    Nov 24, 2015
  8. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    Ah.. It was easy.. It is too understand how to breaktrough without making an actual backtrough. And when you actually make your breaktrough, it didn't even involving the actual breaktrough..
    Nov 24, 2015
  9. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Somehow, I think I once experienced that...
    Nov 24, 2015
    Ldyrdy likes this.
  10. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    Then you have stepped into the mysterious profound realm or using level, the mysterious breaktrough level
    Nov 24, 2015
  11. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    ...it was in RL...
    Nov 24, 2015
    CDLevit likes this.
  12. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    Ah... Then you can now be proud.. You are a master now..
    Nov 24, 2015
  13. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    But it was not about profound training though?
    Nov 24, 2015
  14. Ldyrdy
    Ldyrdy
    There are many profound thing on earth, profound truth of cakes, profound truth of cookies, even profound truth of loves.. Maybe you have mastered something in your life..
    Nov 24, 2015
    CDLevit likes this.