Comments on Profile Post by AliceShiki

1. Heyu
    Heyu
    it's not sincere if you copypaste the same to all of them?
    May 12, 2017
  2. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I used to do custom welcomes back when I started welcoming, but I ran out of ideas after a while.

Nowadays I use this standard welcome for most people, and do something different if I get an idea based on the nickname of the person.

I think custom welcomes are nicer, but there is a limit to how many ideas I can have.
    May 12, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  3. Heyu
    Heyu
    guess so, plus most of them would never reply..
    May 12, 2017
  4. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Well, plenty reply actually, you just need to keep welcoming and you'll get replies from time to time.
    May 12, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  5. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    Welcome to NUF!
    May 12, 2017
  6. Heyu
    Heyu
    I'm not judging them, I never replied to my welcome thread, because I create the account read a bit, and just dissapear for a year or more, and when I came back and read it I was too ashamed to reply to a year old welcome..
    May 12, 2017
  7. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Lol! Better late than never!

At least IMO, I like making replies to old stuff from time to time, though that's mainly because I browse 100 pages of some threads due to not looking at them for 5 days or so...
    May 12, 2017
  8. Heyu
    Heyu
    May 12, 2017
  9. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    21 dares isn't very hard to read through... The problem is when I decide to leave the tavern for a bit... 80 pages in one 4 days was rough... Catching up to that was quite hard! >.<
    May 12, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  10. Shem
    Shem
    *throws confetti*
    Enjoy your stay here~
    Everyone is normal~
    May 12, 2017
  11. Gatop
    Gatop
    Don't think ive even done a welcome thing but oh well, more off a lurker keke
    May 12, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  12. Heyu
    Heyu
    welcome and sorry for the offtopic..
    May 12, 2017
  13. Gatop
    Gatop
    yeh went onto the forum and saw 11 notifications got me excited for nothing jheez
    May 12, 2017
  14. CDLevit
    CDLevit
    This gave me a strong sens of deja-vu..
    May 12, 2017
  15. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    *giggles* Sorry for the flood of alerts! >.<

Enjoy your stay! Visit the profile of @Welcome to NUF if you feel like it, it has some links for new people!
    May 12, 2017
    CDLevit likes this.
  16. dryzzle
    dryzzle
    \o/ welcome to NU FOrum
    (sorry.. i'm a late) fufufu
    May 25, 2017